Goes on a rant about fucking dudes in the ass

what did he mean by this?

sums up fag "logic" pretty well actually

By saying, "I am not a pervert" after his statements regarding his homosexual behavior he is implying that it doesn't make one a pervert.
definition of pervert: a person whose sexual behavior is considered not normal or acceptable
This means what he is saying is that homosexual behavior is not considered abnormal or not acceptable.
His deadpan expression in this context thus leads us to the conclusion that this is a statement about the moral decay of society and his resignation of fighting against it.

I don't know about you guys, but knowing that gay marriage exists here now has hurt marriage. Whenever I try and fuck my wife, all I can think about is two sweaty, heaving male bodies joined together in government sanctioned disgusting decadent man sex with large calloused hands grasping and moist gasping lips joined with giant throbbing cocks.

seems like you might be in the closet

Small guy logic

Counterpoint: pic related

I wonder where he buys all that

He is trying to get you to associate Nazis with repressed degeneracy. Everything about that post is disingenuous, how did you fall for it?

seems obvious tbh. you can get parasites from eating shit, so why not from eating the place that shit comes from?

literally who?

FOOKING LOL =^_^=

oh my bad it looks like hes wearing make up like a fag in that pic so i didnt recognize him. i usually associate him with my own insecurity because of how he throws around his manly dominance like it is nothing

Okay, Ghost.

who?

In my head he sounds like CIA, so hearing him talking with his real Irish accent is so strange.

now that I don't really buy

also there's nothing about pedophilia on this list, seriously?

stay mad, cisboy

POZLOADS