Favorite Title Screen Themes Thread

It's a new year, which means new beginnings. Post your favorite title screen theme.

The DKC games had amazing soundtracks. I love how the title theme from DKC1 begins with a remix of arcade Donkey Kong before going into what would become the iconic Donkey Kong theme.

DKC2 on the other hand has the sort of title track that just makes you yearn for adventure and perfectly sets the tone for what's to come.

*tshhhhhh*
*click*
*click*

Technically the menu music and not title screen music.

Not only does the tune kick-ass but the style of the menu is fucking sick as well.

Fuck. Yes.

Before the DLC whoring

Essential.

Thanks for reminding me I need to download this for Dolphin.

This track and the fact that the game is offline only and can't have servers shut down, making the game unplayable, are literally the only things Nova had over Phantasy Star Online 2.

Just drank a half-glass of wine to this opening. Thanks user. They don't make them like they used to anymore.

Fuck normalfags. Fuck the casual audience. I want my zeldas like OOT and MM, not the cartoony shit of TP and SS

Bit of a shame it doesn't loop.

Same series, different composers.

I always liked hearing this title theme. It seemed like it was going to get more grand the more it got used. Though that didn't last after Four Swords.

don't really know what they're going for it but it sounds cool.

a classic

The first split second is cut off and the 2:40-2:41 mark has a pop. Why'd you have to make me sad?