Dishonored 2: SJW Edition

So I was gifted Dishonored 2 by one of my viewers, and holy fucking shit am I ready to answer your questions about it.

It was, unironically - a shameful fucking display from Arkane. And those are the people who made Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

Half the characters are black, and the other half are women. I wouldn't have a problem with the latter if they weren't armed fucking guards - only OFFICERS (the tougher variety of guards).

Not to mention a fucking tranny character confirmed by one of the people from Arkane.

I fucking loved the first game, and this is an insult. The story is shallow, the atmosphere is nowhere to be found, and the writing is hamfisted to the point where I cannot fucking stomach it without cringing.

It also crashed over 10 times throughout the playthrough, and is about as well optimized as people say it is.

Also Denuvo.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/rottenhuman_
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How's the gameplay?

>>>/reddit/

This

How else are you going to take back the fucking industry?

You post by announcing you have viewers and gracing us with the right to ask you questions like it's a fucking e-celeb AMA. You are a cancerous little shit and hating a game is not going to change that fact. Go take back the industry somewhere else.

What the fuck is this shit?

Current year +2

So you got shit taste.

Forgot to mention that the creators decided to go full retard and added "bloodflies" and "bloodfly fever" as a clumsy attempt to retain the atmosphere that the Rat Plague created in the first game.

Very little changed from the first game, but it's all kinda watered down.

It only has 9 chapters, which is extremely short. The game world is much more linear, and there's little room for fun - there's an incredibly small amount of traps you can rewire, stealth has been made less intuitive, melee combat has been casualized.

There aren't any real threats, I'd say that's the biggest problem. The first game had a shitton of Tallboys, watchtowers, dozens of guards and and other danger. This game just has guards and shitty robots that you can kill by mindlessly slashing them with your sword.

Dishonored 2 is basically Dishonored without imagination and excitement.

AMA is not anonymous, you dumb fuck. I decided to be honest instead of lying by omission.

She's been made uglier than in promotional art. I heard murmurs that it was due to SJW outrage over her being "too attractive" but I have no tangible source for that claim.

You say that like DMoMM was a bad game, and not superior to Dishonored 1 in every conceivable way.

Dishonored was a more dynamic Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, with sick ass French art direction. It was a solid game, whether you like it or not.

He was saying that Arkane went from making Dark Messiah (good game) to making Dishonored 2 (shite) in terms of their ability as gamedevs.

Reread it. What I wrote put DMoMM on a pedestal and a point of reference as to what Arkane did in the past.

I don't understand how this is a thing. When I played dishonored I gave up when I was able to 1v6 hoards of enemies on the hardest difficulty by mashing attack, and would get random oneshot execution moves. I guess I also used the pistol which penetrated enemies once or twice.

When I read "Y is a shameful display from X and they made Z", it makes it sound like Z set the bar for being bad and DS2 broke it.

That's simply not true. In Dishonored parrying and crowd control was extremely important.

Daily reminder Dishonored is a casual pseudo stealth game for consolefags. The only good thing I can say about it is the setting but even that is a let down since they will never make a game set in that mysterious boogaloo jungle continent.

This is a joke, right?

Once you get bloodlust and timestop the combat becomes babby-tier even on very hard, especially since the game shits out pistol rounds and mana potions at you.

Post your fucking stream and prove you're not newfag cancer that's only here to look cool and edgy.

It wasn't tailored to consoles and it only truly shines on PC.

No idea why you'd think it would be. The French were always good at art.

twitch.tv/rottenhuman_

I mean I'm not about to turn down an excuse to post it, but I will spoiler it out of politeness

Actually I guess that's a good point. I never did put any points into Bloodlust.

You're trying way too fucking hard, faggot.
Lurk more.

the irony is fucking tangible

You're right, I forgot how much everyone on this board enjoys those games.

Subscribed, upboated, shared and donateed, fam :^)

Reported OP's channel for hosting CP.

I'm calling bullshit, unless you mean like assassins creed or oblivion levels of important. Where you have 1-2 seconds to block and then retaliate. I even remember the first time I got caught because of this shit. It was the prison tutorial level and I ghosted it minus the first guard they require you to knock out, so every guard was alive. I got all the way to the end and couldn't figure out how to get past the guy who stands by the giant door, and messed up trying to slip past him. That meant almost every frigen guard in the level rushed to where I was. It must have been at least 6. In my mind, I was playing a stealth game so I thought I was fucked. And then I just rek'd all of them like it was nothing.

I was just suprised, because I thought it'd be like Thief where 1v1 encounters are life threatening. Then I played the game a little more and got the broken as fuck blink ability. When I got to the level where you had to switch the 2 drinks and rescue a guy, I literally just blinked onto the overhang of the buildings and ran to the end of the level. At that point I just went "This game is a joke" and dropped it.

I even tried giving it a second chance later. I picked it up, but thought "You know what. I'm just gunna not use any of the spells, and if I get in huge fights I'll just run away." The only upgrade I got was jumping higher so I could climb on shit still. I wasn't taking this playthrough seriously at all, and decided to also do takedown kills. But the game through such a huge bitchfit about it, that I was like "You know what, screw it" and just shut it off again.

Every time I look at this game I just think of how hard they ripped it off completely from Thief 2 and added some HL2 combine theme to taste.

Good one, bro

Ripping shit off in art is called taking inspiration, user. All art is pretty much just stealing and recombining existing things.

i like how she ends up sucking his fingers totally erotically. I wish she'd do this to my dick.

Yeah, but you're making a big deal about how French the art direction is, but they copied their style from 2 distinct American games.

Their art schools have a particular touch, and it's great. Come on now, you can't possibly deny that fact. The French are just good at art on a purely technical level. They have a more consistent level of technique and discipline. A higher standard.

ok, orson welles.
jesus, you write like a pretentious faggot, maybe you should stick to your stream where viewers will think you're intelligent.

back to 9gag :^)

Viktor Antonov was an art director for Dishonored 1, but he has nothing to do with Dishonored 2. Maybe this is one of the reasons why Dishonored 2 looks like shit and has no 'soul'.

OP is a fag complaining about something that you don't really notice unless you're explicitly looking for it, so that you can complain about diversity, if anything it hits that sweet spot of diversity without shoving your nose in it.

I picked it up during a sale.
I didn't notice the abundance or lack thereof of black or white characters nor did I notice the abundance of lack thereof of male or female characters, nor did I notice the existence of a transvestite character, nor did I notice the existence of a gay character. Note that this is because these transvestite characters and gay characters are made so in tweets by the Co-creative director.
The story is about as deep as the first game, maybe a little shorter, at least there's no retarded completely out of left field betrayal in this one.
The atmosphere feels somewhat more light hearted at which suits your bright and sunny environment, but feels at odds with the grim story of betrayal and revolution.
The writing is about average apart from the Duke who acts like a cartoon villain and has no business being in power.
It crashed a total of zero times and ran fairly well on ultra/high settings with occasional framedrops on my 770GTX
The fact that it has denuvo is pretty shit tbh, pirate it on the basis of that alone.

OP does make a single good point in that there's a lack of stuff to use rewire tools on, all I can recall are the 2 or 3 walls of light in the entire game and the masses of clockwork soldiers, and the occasional watchtower.
Stealth is about the same, perhaps made harder by the fact that nearly everywhere you go is brightly lit and there's a lack of shadows to hide yourself in, meaning you need to stay out of line of light more than you needed to in the first game.
I'm not sure what game OP played when he says there's a lack of threats, did he somehow miss the bloodflies, the watchtowers, the witches, the dogs. Maybe they just all count as glorified guards to OP though.
The game suffers from having a blueprint system, meaning that most upgrades you get won't actually see use until the final level mostly due to the fact that the second to last level has, I think, 4 or 5 blueprints and there's no NG+ mode as of right now, they're going to add one in the future apparently.

Wow, did someone really get that mad about people pointing out reddit formatting?

Was someone looking for Reddit in this fucking thread? This right here is what Reddit looks like.

Nice argument faggot. You sure showed me.

Control your autism, gentlemen. He mentioned having viewers without avatarfagging or linking, so it's cool.

Not everyone can be a leader. What you can't do, don't resent others who do.

How about you fuck off back to plebbit? We don't serve normalfags in here.

cute loli exposed to Pendleton and Golden Cat, god knows what they put her through

This thread really did turturnedn into some serious shit flinging. I only really got on OP's case, because I was severely disappointed with dishonored.

they achieved an art direction of their own, that in itself is beauty, in contrast to the same shit ass faggotry doled out by NIPPPPON!!!

= sliding. Cishonored is shit and needs to be damaged as much as possible.

How about you post something that makes sense you monumental retard. Go back to dicksucking your ebin rust streamer and gifting him shit games.

Name the game

are you the universal authority which gets to state what needs and doesn't need to be damaged? The game made an extremely small impact on release, which hurt enough.

Please kill yourself

OP if you played the game then you and this fucking board answer me this, Deliah anyone? nobody noticed that sacrilege? NOBODY? how the fuck can a game have a baddie like that? how? suits there approved of it? really?

One of the developers said many times they'd force in muh diversity shit. As if they are saints for doing it.

He makes arguments about as well as you do, you're clearly cut from the same cloth.

go back to reddit
:)

Makes me sad
Dishonored is one of the game I played the few these few last years and now this. Thanks Zenimax.
Dishonored was supposed to be an homage to Thief because the Thief franchise turned to nothing but now we're gonna need to make a Dishonored homage

Fuck I really like this game, but it's all of Zenimax' fault, the guys at Arkane are actually talented.

Also hangover, I can't fucking write anymore

even if the arguments we made were poor, correlation =/= causation, you literal fucking retard

rephrase this please, I have no fucking idea what you're trying to say.

The air of forced diversity for the sake of diversity was so thick you could taste it.

it kind of is

and they're complete trash compared to italians

Better open your eyes next time while playing this shitfest. Dumb fuck.

it didnt irk you one bit that Deliah was plain/flat as a villain?

I see what you're doing. Any publicity is good publicity, isn't that right, Mr. Goldstein?

I did say that the writing was shit and the story was shallow. That includes Delilah along with everyone else.

fuck off back to your designated echochamber, please

Why don't you fucking make me, you faggot?

Where was this forced diversity? Please point out the lore that says this character is a transvestite, or that this character is gay.
Please tell me why a completely different country is going to have the exact same laws about women joining the army as Dunwall, please tell me why another country that has a hot climate should not have blacks in it.
You're making these points but the issue I have is, is that these 'diverse' people, actually for fucking one time in the history of a AAA video game fit within the world of the game, and you can't prove these characters are gay or trannys without pointing to tweets made by some faggot because there's nothing in the game that says they are gay or tranny so them being gay or tranny isn't even cannon.

oh hey, someone who plays video games. i wonder why these anons are so offended by that

Do you know what an echochamber is?

I don't care enough about you to do anything even if I could. Honestly, you folks got a serious victim complex a-la "we wuz kangs"

I made the thread, it only makes sense for me to persist in it.

You should stop persisting, both in this thread and in existence.

You're exactly the type of retard those developers want buying their games.

Oy vey.

They didn't need to feature female guards, they didn't need to have the story take place in nigger country. All these were deliberate choices that exist for no other purpose than to prove they're good little goyim to their Hebrew masters.

Sure they do cuckold. Keep defending this shit, next you'll tell me Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny are the pinnacles of the cRPG genre.

Man, you really are asshurt about this, aren't you?

sure got me, user

For the last time, Bethesda hijacks games in development to fuck them up. See nuDoom, The Evil Within, and everything else they "merely publish." You're all being played by those hook-nosed fuckers.

sounds to me like tweets made in such a manner are as big as the gay dumbledore asspull to gain brownie points with the sjw crowd.

are you so accustomed to (1) and done op shitposting threads, probably all started by the same guy? what the fuck.

place where everyone agrees with you, and u can make any1 who doesnt go away, aka ban them, sound familiar?

>projecting said defensiveness onto others by implying that simply because anons in this thread are in agreement during this one instance that we're somehow a hivemind
You can't make this shit up.

this thread just sucks so bad that most people posting in it are worthy of scorn

like you

the scorn of a fool is a compliment

You're spelling like you're either retarded, from reddit or on a phone.

If any of these applies, please fuck off back to Facebook for your edgy memes.

Well, this thread was great. Going to go play video games, instead of streaming and making memes with my 20 viewers.
I'll come back once OP hits full retard and gets this thing to 150 replies.

what are you going to play?

All these sadistic nerds. Why you all gotta hate? Then again you fags don't even like games anymore you'd rather suck NES and Sega dick than actually play a game made within the last decade. Oh well enjoy sitting in your filth i'll be enjoying RE7. For Honor and Battle Rite. Might even go for some RS6 or titanfall 2.

karing aboot spellin on a imige bored, than runes awey liek a fagoot

No, streamers are controlled by the industry you fucking retard.

Out of all the faggots in this thread you're the biggest faggot of them all.

There was a time when people put effort in their baiting.

You're shit at baiting too. Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

The fool brazenly claims others are fools

Yes, it's called Holla Forums and Tumblr :^)

read my message, then read yours. If you fail to notice the staggering amount of conjectures you made - please proceed to shoot yourself

that sounds like an excuse of a special snowflake

Because they dislike it? There's nothing wrong with expressing disagreement.

Holy shit, can you say "too close to home?"

Do you offended when I call you a cuck, by any chance?

Good meme, my fellow redditor! :^)

Please kill yourself.

Oh okay. Get back to reddit, you trying too hard underage. Someone dump 2 Babies 1 Fox.

sage

Why don't you read my message, and then fuck off back to r e d d i t, or twitch, or where ever the fuck you spend your breath, and take your fucking sycophants with you.

Hey, I'm not denying that I've told you and the other faggots to leave. If anything, I'd rather that you all make some elaborate suicide pact, but beggars can't be choosers, am I right?

Take your meds already.

First day of the new year and you fuckers already managed to disgust me. This place has well and truly gone to shit.

Good job being so retarded you can't even discuss a game.

CHECKED

Everyone's to blame, from the easily offended (4) to our double agent of an OP.

Blame Bethesda, mate. I guarantee that without them, we'd have a much better board. Not even joking.

still sage

and? you found me out. I also visit 9gag. funnyjunk 4chan and obviously here. I do also visit fb and occasionally browse steam for about an hour.

"Can't" and "don't want to" are two different things. fammalamma.

Nah, eat shit you cockslobbering kike

dubs thread? seems like a pretty good opportunity

Holy fucking shit. This place has gone to the dogs.

*Glomps you* Sowwie >~< you are just so cute! *puts ears down shyly* I don't normally get added back by girls (especially pretty ones *~*) I hope we can play gmod together! I have a personal furry rp server if you wanna join me? Message me and i'll send you the IP ^3^

I can't really blame Bethesda, it's not their fault there are people out there with such low standards they'd give them money to play the feces they keep releasing. Why would Todd make an effort when he can simply take out even more features, say IT JUST WERKS and the retards will buy it in the millions?

Ironically acting like a nigger still makes you a nigger.

wouldn't be a shit thread if the OP wasn't a retarded faggot

You are embarrassing yourself. Stop at any time you'd like.

WARNING!!!!DON'T ERP WITH THIS PERSON!!!!
we were having sex (goliath) online and flirt for many hours,,time pass and we get taken down fucking and i pulle out my penis (5.5 inche) but then this girl (???) also take out cock

GIRLS DO NOT COCK, this guy CHEAT and TRICK ERP (stupid futa fetish)

These are the two worst posts of the year

That award came quickly.

is that why so many games these days move to accommodate streamer culture?

It's a little too early to make that declaration, nigger.

It all comes down to the consumers mate, they're the ones that enable this behavior by buying shit games. It's like that Modern Warfare 2 boycott all over again. The reason shit games get being made is that they make enough money to justify sequels.

I feel this gratuitous hostility to OP is the work of our friends at Holla Forums. Is this the new shilling tactic? Attack OP because he complained about womyn and blacks?

You are officially the worst imageboard user of 2017

How is he a retarded faggot? The shit that is retarded is coming from the people who are saging, such as and .
Hell, screams of the type that goes ' HAHA, I was just PRETENDING to be retarded! '. Guy streams. So what? He came here with points that honestly are true. He's not a complete normalfag, by any standards.

New shilling tactics, Ho!

(doubles)

I have been playing with this guy for four years. In those four years we have joined and left clans together, switched consoles (XB1>PS4 and back again) together and played on a near daily basis countless of games together. When not playing games, we would talk together via Facebook Messenger all day about gaming and personal things.

I didn't hear from him on Friday, and I found it strange. Today, Tuesday, I got worried. I tried calling but it only went straight to voicemail. This afternoon I was informed via Facebook by his sister that he had passed away over the weekend suddenly and that there were not much more details as of yet.

I'm not looking for sympathy or upvotes, I'm just looking for a place to talk about it. My real-life non-gamer friends look at me like I shouldn't mind because I've never met the guy and I only played video games with him. Fuck that, I miss him. This fucking sucks.

see

This is where OP shit the bed.

In a hot country where increased melanin is something that scientifically happens.
How surprising that friendless social outcasts who only spend time with women end up fucking women. Who could have expected this?
This is a bad thing and we should hate them for making this and not buy their games when they get it right.

So now the choice of country is forced diversity? Do you hear yourself? Choosing to make the location of the game in a country different to the one you've already explored is forced diversity. Why should anyone explore this world at all? Lets just stay in Dunwall and never leave. Why should anyone even play video games and explore new locales at all if that's the attitude you're going to take? What would be the point? People might experience new things. Those new things might be things we don't like. Can't leave our safe space.

Point taken. Let him burn.

To be fair the first Dishonored had neat art direction. Then the guy that did the art and you can see how generic Dishonored 2 and Prey look.

You guys are all fucking retards, just trying to find out who is a shill instead of properly discussing what's wrong about the game

What a bunch of spergs

also people like

Just serve to further enforce the theory that this thread is a) bait b) shitposting and c) worthless

(checked)

I've seen this video before. It's true, you know.

buy our games

thats the thing, nobody here has played it. no one.

Do you actually expect me to fork over the money for this piece of shit game? It's unoptimized, buggy, looks to play like ass and reeks of Marxist agenda pushing.

Fuck the French, should have been wiped out ages ago.

Good, you're precisely right. OP made a shitty thread and couldn't help but sperg out instead of making rational arguments when confronted with a conflicting opinion.

Is Znimax french now?

You and OP should get a room and hang yourselves

where do you get the idea that i expect you to pay for dishonored 2 available on steam or whatever and at a retailer near you?

Because EA is the reason BioWare is shit, right? Zenimax are kikes, but I can't recall Skyrim or Fallout 4 actually having overt leftist shilling, they're just shit games.

I thought this thread was already a shitfest. I leave for 30 minutes and it fucking explodes.

fallout 4 was so shoddily designed they probably couldn't get any "content" in the form of cultural marxist propaganda put in anyways

You and I both know that out of all the publishers out there Zenimax is the one that only cares about the shekels.

No, this shitshow is on Arkane alone, and I expect Prey will be the same. The fact they included the choice of a female protagonist for no good reason whatsoever is pretty telling. If I wasn't a lazy fuck I'd go through the credits of Dark Messiah and Dishonored 1 and 2 to see just how many people left the company.

Fuck Skub.

Sad.

Yay, you made it to 150.

Here's my reply, as promised.

Liberals, everyone

Swallow your mom's anti-depressants and her wine and kill yourself.

well that gives me an idea of whos shitting up the thread

or really. the board in general

Cancer newfaggots like you and OP who refuse to get the fuck out when told to leave?

Have you made a single post that isn't shitposting?
Have I had a single reply from OP other than:
diversity is always bad in videogames with no exceptions because niggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggers
The answer to both is no.

This thread just proves it, OP is either getting others or being used by someone else to shit up this board more than usual, and drive anons away.

Didn't the writer for this used to work for Rock, Paper, Shotgun? The last time I heard a writer being hired from a gaming website we got Anthony Burch.

it seems a cara ellison is part of the writing staff

Man, I fucking hate this term. Regressive left use it to define tokenism, or the act of including a person from what is considered a minority into a workplace or project or something, for the sake appealing to "multiculturalism". Personally, if I were a business owner and I needed people to run my operation, I wouldn't give a shit whether or not you're fucking blue or purple, I'd just hire people who are qualified for the positions that I need filling.

It's obviously a deeper issue than that; there are larger concepts, like mass immigration, that have a number of points to consider, but generally I don't get why you'd deliberately refrain from hiring someone that is not from your culture, as long as they're willing and able to abide by the standards you've put in place, and they're fit to hold the position. I don't get why these faggots have a quota of "colored" people to fill; if they can't do the job, then kick them to the fucking curb. You can't solve impoverishment by handing a no talent asshat the keys to the penthouse suite and expect everything to be ok. Whatever happened to meritocracy?

As far as vidya, I think RE4, 5, and 6 are good examples, in terms of how they've done this. As you know, in these games, the protagonist travels to "exotic" countries, so you'd expect the places to be filled with people from the cultures that reside there. It's not racist that your character is a white man in a "colored" country; they just so happened to have been white from the series' inception. It's also not racist that the game's premise has you shooting down legions of blacks in order to survive. There are no political implications unless you go out of your way to see them, because these games have always been about killing zombies to survive. So, there you go. The game's about a biochemical or parasitic outbreak in a mostly black country that transforms the majority of said population into mindless zombies, and the protagonist must fight his way through the hordes of foes to get out alive. Additionally, why is it automatically insulting that the game takes place in a setting where the majority of people are likely to be "colored"? Why can't that be a compliment, or at the very least a minor, and apolitical, detail?

I'm just sick of all this bullshit. So, Dishonored 2 has a shit ton of female NPCs and blacks. I don't know if this is true, I didn't play the fucking game, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna waste time going through footage to try and confirm or refute that assertion. I don't give a fuck. However, if that's the case, I don't see how it's a problem so long as it's thematically appropriate, and there isn't some overt attempt at shoving some political message or discourse down my fucking throat.

There. There's your discussion. It's too late, though. There's no saving this thread. We only need 140 more posts before bumplock. Let's make it happen.

at least you didn't bump the thread. don't do it just to spite me, either. eh, well if you do, it doesn't matter, cause that just means we'll get this thread bumplocked faster.

I'd rather people saw how much of a faggot you are too

Fuck off you cuckold. There is no "regressive" left, there are no "SJWs", there is no leftist fringe. They're all the same filth, they all share the same ideas and goals, the only thing the "extremists" do differently is openly say what they're all thinking.

And you'd end up with white and East Asian men, hence why gender/racial quotas are a thing.

I can practically visualize the nigger cum dribbling out of your mouth.

Hell, I loathe "neutrals" like you more than Holla Forums. Them I'd just put a bullet in the head, but you, you I'd torture to death.

There are times where I wonder if a game is truly SJW or if someone cherrypicked something out of it and blew it out proportion. Like I remember playing the newest Deus Ex and it was more just bad and generic writing than outright SJW. That whole AUGSLIFESMATTER deal didn't seem that prominent in the game. As for the game itself, as in how it plays it played like utter fuck just like Human Revolution which I feel should have been the main source of hate.

Yet with the case of Dishonered 2 they do this.

Come on faggot, you're on an imageboard, not IM.

I'm just making my point that OP was a faggot and so are you, a point that you've yet to refute. Why do you keep saying that I'm liberal, is finding that a videogame where you visit another country and it makes sense when it has blacks and women in the army in it because it's a different country with different customs and I think the game is kinda okay and did the idea of having different customs to your own country, right, is a liberal idea now? I don't think so. Isn't that the charm of diversity? That you go somewhere else and it is different and that it stays different to your own country and the whole world is not some big fucking melting pot where everywhere is the same?
I wouldn't mind you saying that if I was a libtard tbh, but I've only ever spoke in the context of the game, I've never shared my personal opinions on blacks and women in the army, something you fail to understand it seems.
Also what point is there to status signal on an imageboard you inbred degenerate? Why would you make that a talking point? Your entire post has missed the point completely. Can you get it wrong any more than you already have?

Well that's the whole big point I'm making about it, the main character travels to Serkonos, a warm climate country, completely different from the constantly overcast, likely cold Dunwall and so having this travel from the white country to the colony country happen is forced diversity because you see blacks in the warm climate colony country and that's not okay. You know, because Serkonos is a colony of the Empire of Dunwall.
I think that Dishonoured 2 has done it similar to the RE games.
The best issue of forced diversity anyone could come up with is that there are women in officer positions in the army which has been shown to be a royal fuckup when practised in real life, but no one has mentioned that because of all these damn niggers in their warm climate colonial countries where they don't belong.

Next you'll say Mafia 3 wasn't political either. Maybe it's just that you're too retarded to pick up on the glaringly obvious leftist shilling?

Nice argument, fags.

Well, maybe that's true, like I said, I don't fucking know because I didn;t play the game. I'm just saying that, as long as you've got some theme you've set up that you're trying to accomplish, and the "tokenism" is crucial to that theme, then it's fine. If you have a problem with a group of people making content that they want to make, then that's an entirely different discussion.

You've played the game? So do you think there's some forced political message? If there are tranny characters and blacks and females, how does their inclusion serve to bolster some political commentary? If the answer is, "they're just there, and it's apolitical until someone with the intention of making politically charged observations comes along and makes some autistic opinion piece about it" then I don't see why faggots are crying about "diversity".

LOL

well boys, which one do you think this fucking queer is? place your bets, place your dubs n wubz.

REGRESSIVE LEFT

He's from Holla Forums I recognize that dumb faggot picture he posted and the way he types, he attacks anyone who says anything negative about shit skins, especially if you are talking shit about spicz. I think he's from mexico or like some anchor baby.

Out of curiosity have you played Mankind Divided?
You want to focus on the political bullshit in games that's fine, but I feel that a game should be shunned because of how it plays rather than what side of the political spectrum it occupies. Would you not play the Oddworld games because they reflect some leftist ideals even though they are fun and enjoyable games?
I haven't played M3 yet so I can't comment on that

LOL LOOK AT HOW COOL I AM I CAN USE WORDS LIKE CUCK AND SHILL AND LEFTY LOL PRAISE KEK
( Y O U ) should kill yourself, faggot.

This thread is like a trainwreck where you think it's bad, then you look away for 10 minutes, and suddenly theres more trains involved.

How apt for a pseudo-communist

Wouldn't surprise me. Holla Forums is full of subhumans and spics love Marxism because then they can pretend to be human.

Why can't I do both you cuckold?

Sure I wouldn't. I fail to see any reason to tolerate Marxist propaganda regardless of what medium it inhabits.

How apt for a nigger.

I'm still here, (you) cocksucking faggot. Speak to me if you want to direct shitposts my way. None of this, "I'm going to virtue signal my positions with other faggots in the thread to try and circlejerk my way out of a discussion"

Eh, not really, It just seems like they're just there, I don't recall any specific statements about race or gender within the game other than them existing and living in the first place. There's blacks in poverty, blacks in high society, it's more or less true to real life as far as I can tell.

Someone's mad.

Shut the fuck up you greasy spic, your betters are talking.

there was a time we could even have wolfenstein threads.

Have you considered suicide?

Since this thread is fucked I might as well help.

So, is just shitposting or is there any argument to be made around the idea that the game is pandering to any specific ideology?

Eat my asshole, you faggot thumping bugchasing waste of fucking space.

Nah, you'd rejoice, and I've got so much more shitposting to do.

very nice

top kek m8.

It's a shit game that and I will never understand why people keep praising it, other than maybe it being their first FPS game.

Have any good tits you can post?

Do you feel in charge?

Do you feel like you have purpose?

Making spics like you mad at their inferiority is our purpose.

You make a whole hell of a lot of assumptions, you know.

What would happen if I took the imageboard away from you?

it would be extremely painful.

I'd probably go play some vidya.

Who gives a fuck since the game's shit.

Because I know I'm right wetback.

You don't know shit nigger.

Perhaps hes thinking "why would you shitpost a man before he kills himself"?

do the mods think that this thread is honestly salvageable?

I'm sure mark get paid per reply anyway

schadenfraude is good enough

100 more posts, is it really worth it at this point? give it 30 more minutes, tops

Because its shifts your argument from actual valid critism to a shallow skin deep "I don't like it just because". Let me explain by example, when describing a bad game, would you say
or
?
Would you say
or
Think about how the opposition would refute that argument. For the first arguements they'd call you a rayciss or a bigot or whatever equates to "you're a big meanie" and be done with it. The second requires the opposition to actually put in effort and explain in detail why a game is actually good or where your arguments fall flat, and then you'd refute that and it goes on until discussion about VIDEO GAMES happens

Go rape your sister Pedro.

You assume mods give enough of a shit.

Maybe if we start talking about how Mark wants to fuck his mom he'll bother doing something.

Yeah, it'll be off the board sooner that way.

I bet you'd love the next game you play to be about you being a hitler who kills 10,000,000 jews and rapes dogs because it's just le theme

How about I rape yours instead, faggot?

Well I mean you can always report it, but I don't see the point honestly.

just what kind of monster do you take him for?

EXPOSED

LEFTY SPIC DETECTED

DESTROYED

I'm not the faggot here tyke, you are. You're some gay spic kid who thinks Holla Forums is some fucking bogey man. I bet you even voted for Hillary with your illegal mammy. The funny part is, you tried making it seem I said cuck and shill, which I didn't but ok and then you said lefty as if that's some sort of buzzword.

It's not a buzzword, it's where you came from. but you responded the exact way I'd espect some dumb inbred spic kid who thinks he's valuable to Holla Forums posting gay fucking essays with grammatical errors up the wazoo. Your grasp on English is so fucking poor, I wouldn't be surprised if you were still in grade school.

You're not going to silence me with your low energy beaner shit.

STAY MAD

checked

Yeah, it's hilarious when you think about it. But this spic brings his friends when he gets ousted as a non white. He'll start attacking you if you try using reason, and then as you saw how he was posting bloated essays with broken english making it clear he's slow, low energy and has a double digit IQ to boot.

He'll call you a nigger cause he thinks calling someone a nigger when he's a beaner will push him up the food chain, but again, he wishes to be white, he will always resort to saying kill yourself (like most lefties) and then he'll try to bombard you with his crappy attempts at demonizing you for either being from Holla Forums (even though the bros on Holla Forums are the very same people on Holla Forums, though beaner doesn't know this cause he came from cuckchan) or he'll get his buddies to spam your reply and label you an evil racist.

Oh and don't forget, he'll try and pull the kike tactic of projecting his own mental disabilities on to you as a means to an end because like all beaners, he's not that bright. He can only do as much as his buddies spoon feed him.

Keep an eye out for that gay picture he posts, might as well run this fucker off the board for good, he's ruined plenty of threads with his commie spic shit.

(you) are a nigger if you think I'm reading your shitposts.

those are some are nice spaces you have there buddy.

>>>/mexico/

Nah, I'm gonna stay here and rape your sister.

it's not my fault you type like a fag.

how mexican of you.

That's some nice freudian projection there. How many times did your dad or uncle fuck your ass as a child?

Let me try again.

Like I said earlier, I didn't notice it, but I wasn't looking for it, any mention of trannys or gay is not in the game and is just a single creative co-director virtue signalling on twitter. So I think the game itself stays apolitical as far as real life ideologies go.
I was just playing a stealth game, possessing people and rats, hacking clockwork soldiers and finding inventive ways to kill people. I even wanted to play through it again in a no powers run. It was pretty challenging until I unlocked some of the more broken powers, but it has blacks in it so as far as Holla Forums is concerned it's shit. They don't even care that you can kill all the blacks

But it's not "just because", it's based on established precedent. You simply do not tolerate leftists in your hobby/community because they will ruin it for you.

I don't give a shit what message they're trying to convey, they are not welcome and need to be made aware of the fact.

So, you're saying you'd give Flynn money if he mad a good game by some miracle?

Here's the thing. You can't separate the creator from his work, especially when the creator goes out of his way to make you know his stupid opinions on stuff. I fail to see a reason to tolerate their shit flinging so I can win the moral high ground for whatever reason. They can fuck off and take their shit with them.

Since I'm not a MUH PR ni/gg/er I could give less of a shit.

I have nothing to discuss with leftists. They are filth.

So, you wouldn't care if the next 100 hour RPG you play has you playing as hitler on a quest to cleanse the world of the people he disagrees with as long as it had passable gameplay

shit I'd play that for the novelty of playing as Hitler.

He's done it again, He's used the first tactic I listed

Trying to label me as a nigger, when again, he's a beaner

Beaners are closer to niggers than any other

Yeah? I cooked it up just for you I feel every little boy should see something nice for a change
I know it's hard for little boys like you in mexico to see space in your cluttered adobes
So I thought I'd show you a bit of freedom
Before the wall gets built

Did you like it?

ALSO ERIC ANDRE SHOW IS SHITTY AND IS JUST TIM AND ERIC FOR NIGGERS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT A FUNNY IS

(shitposting loudly)

Yeah, that's what I thought. Let the shitposting commence, though.

No, I wouldn't care. It's a fucking video game.

(even more shitposting)
at least you got doubles.

Then get to posting those suggestions on the forum and let them know that gameplay takes priority over political narrative and pushing themes in propaganda

Go go go

No sorry, I've been on a bum binge lately.

Hell at that point it'd be the second thing on my mind, Can you list how many games a have you playing as Hitler?

sure kojimbo

Here is a video showcasing the wonders of spic culture.

aw, I get you though.

Only ones I can recall is Hearts of Iron and Fuhrer in LA.

KEK

suck the cum

was expecting cartel gore, was disappointed.
Secondly, couldn't you post videos of a crowd beating someone into dirt from any third world country? It's practically their specialty.

You can, UNLESS the creator is stupid enough to make his opinions known in his work and make those opinions as obnoxious and in your face as possible. Take Oddworld again, from what I understand Lorne Lanning wanted an environmentalist/anti industrialist/anti consumerist message to Oddworld. But it didn't get heavy handed on you, it didn't pause the game and talk to you for hours on end about its message, it didn't have a character who is on the moral high ground who just happens to agree with the message the game is trying to send, it didn't have a paragraph in the credits telling you what a bad man you are for not following the intended message, it just had it in a light hearted comedic way and anyone who looked deeper noticed the message. That's how you do it.

No I would have pirated it.

Sure but what about other anons? Take overbotch for example, it's overpriced mediocrity that needs to fuck off, how would you convey that message? The way I see it the guy with the 5 or so webms that highlight how bad the technical side of the game is has the right idea.

As long as it had GOOD gameplay. Gameplay takes priority, always. And is it Mecha hitler?

I don't know, I think it'd fall on deaf ears, given the current political climate. You also have to keep in mind that corporations don't want to associate themselves with ideas that are challenging or "dangerous" to the mass market of lowest common denominator consumers that they hope to appeal to. Seems like something like that would be a more niche product, something a small and independent group of passionate people with a vision would have to create. I say, make what you fucking want.

boring shit, m8.

(shitposting)
I'm just giving you (yous) for the sake of it at this point.

(doubles)

What the fuck, posting ugly ass wrinkly leathery looking skanks that look like they're pushing 50.

This is like shit that niggers spics are into cause they think used goods is 'good'. On top of, they think because they bagged some lonely 'white' whore, they're special or some shit. Hate to break it to you, but whatever 'white' whore that is willing to do is that is probably just a jewess kike merely pretending to feed her own daddy issues.

All that aside, obvious underage detected.

well how else am I supposed to get references so that I can draw 2d perfection?

Wow Bethesda shills are running wild in this thread

That's my point. Spics are the same as niggers and mudshits.

It's just todd shitposting from the treadmill

what the fuck is even happening in this video? are they burying a kid alive? is this how they amuse themselves, or did that person do something to deserve the punishment?

Welcome to most of the female population friend, we wouldn't be here if the that wasn't the case.

You're not fooling anyone.

like walking in public alone.
But to answer your question, they're stoning her. Probably because she got raped or some other bullshit.

if 3d girls were beautiful 2d would just be that much better

Pedro, I know you stupid beaners are uneducated niggers, but if this isn't your first day on fullchan you should know what mudshits stoning a woman is supposed to look like.

No, they fuck goats.

She's got a vagina.

No one cares you dumb fucking beaner. You must be one miserable little skid mark if this all you can do instead of not being a waste of space like you are to your mammy and pappy.

I get that you're like still in school and stuff, but you seem really fucking dumb, like you're retarded or something.

TRUTH
What's funny though, is that spics love to be vocal about how much they hate niggers, but will willingly copy and emulate their behaviour and culture all the fucking time, but they are ever so quick to start labeling everyone and everything a nigger to try and take the heat off the fact they're a spic.

It's funny, Beaners are super fucking insecure, and the ones I've seen on Holla Forums are the worst, they constantly spew lefty rhetoric because the lefties are the reason why they get to be around whites and stay in America. They're parasites of the lowest common denominator, if not worse that niggers, niggers obviously have to die, but spics will fucking suck you off if you're white, because they think it'll allow them to then claim to the world how white they are cause they had some man milk from a white man that morning.

Well shit how else am I supposed to learn how to draw if not from life?

so you don't know the context? fair enough.

(shitposting)
have a (you)

You've obviously never slept with a 50 year old. The answer is that when you get older your window of what you consider acceptable widens.

Study from the best, Shadman, and forget about several vertebra and learn how to draw some big fat dicks.

there would be no conflict, and would be just.
instead we have pic related.

What were you expecting OP? Remember that this thing wrote Disgendered 2.

Wew, you niggers made it to 250.

I'll be cheering you on all the way to 300.
Hell, you cunts could probably make 700 before pruning, the ultimate fucking achievement.

Shit it's the morning after new years, bet we could make it to page 10.

I believe in you niggers.

Take my (9) and make it all the way!

They do shit like that all the time. Like the other user said, maybe she got raped (though they usually whip them for that), or she looked at the Qur'an funny, or she went to the designated shitting hole unescorted, who gives a fuck? Not like they have anything resembling due process over there.

Chech these

It's time to
LIGHT UP THE NIGHT
or at least the dawn.

not happening, theyre already bored

they should be given free helicopter rides.

but we're so close to 300 I can almost taste it.

There is no "we" first off, second, I'm here cause I enjoy video games, and I enjoy being able to speak with like minded people which obviously doesn't include you, cause you're an idiotic beaner like that other retard.

You're only here because white people are here, same situation when it comes to neighborhoods, spics are so fucking retarded as they are pompous, they wouldn't dare live in a beaner neighborhood, they feel they're too 'white' for that now, cause they managed to drop out of an American high school which is a prestigious honor among Mexicans second to that of being a teenage mexican mother.

You pining for ugly ass 50 year old kike women thinking that they're white and then saying that's most of the female population is just proof of your stupidity and sexual frustration. It's even funnier that you claim you have those ugly kike women because you use them to draw. As if some mush for brains beaner like you can do anything but 'draw'.

Drawing is what children and special needs folk do when their handlers don't want to deal with them.

I think the OP could've made a better argument in his favor if he mentioned something like this

easy, I'm just asking. I'd like to think that most people are beyond senseless violence. I've head that the video posted here happened because the bitch raped a child or something like that. It's still barbaric, but at least I can understand why they're resorting to such types of mob justice.

im sorry. i meant after 300 it will die off because in their minds their audience will be gone.

shit I'm just here at the moment because you're entertaining.

Spics like you and the mudshits aren't people though.

You're, quite literally, on the same level as niggers.

Oh no, user.
They do this shit for all kinds of stupid reasons.

I remember one woman was stoned to death as her husband let her get raped by some Generals, who bragged about it, so the husband had to have her stoned to restore his honour.

They just do it because they like it, and haven't grown out of the senseless violence we had back in the fucking stone age.

Low energy beaner posting

No, cause I don't intend on having sloppy seconds. Not only that, I don't want to fuck a dirty ass beat up 50 year old pussy.

Perhaps when you grow older and realize that older women aren't as 'experienced' as you think they are, and that the only thing they have experience in is being mentally unstable and really good at catching STDs, then you'd understand that a women is useless after the age of 30.

Not only that I'm positive I'm older than you, so don't try that autistic shit acting like you're cool and you know better for being retarded enough to believe in kike indoctrination about being a good goy to waste your time fucking a beat up half-dead kike pussy thinking it's going to be like the degenerate pornos you love to watch so much, and believing kikes bullshit about 'experience'.

Let me guess, you're still in high school right?

Mafia 3 wasn't political. It blew all its chances at making an even the faintest political statement. If anything it shat on niggers harder then it did shat on southern trash.

Its only hard hitting thing is lamenting nobody doing a proper investigation of JFKs assasination.

and to think they tried their had at conquering yurope, I'm not actually knowledgeable on how close they got but imagine if they did.

I think you should leave

And you're gay and not entertaining.

I just watch the German news :^)

post more, and keep shitposting.

that's pretty fucked.

bitch I'm not about to waste my time trying to screech at (you) anymore. all you've got is beaner, and that's pretty low energy yourself, you cunt. come up with something better or take your participatory (you) and fuck off

this bullshit needs t end. it needs t be exposed.

They have little boy assholes and goats to stick their dicks in, why would they need women?

They do that shit in my country, but it's lessened. Now we're allowed to say which country they're from, and their immigration status.

Your "o" key appears to be malfunctioning, friend :D

Look up how and why you end up busting the clown gathering.
It is purely financial.

Yet you're wasting your time by trying to reply to me thinking your dumb beaner ass is going to get the last laugh when everyone is laughing at you. You don't even know what high energy is, trying to tell me I'm low energy, when you don't know what low energy means either. It's hilarious.

The fact you're still posting and still getting upset over me just letting everyone know you're that autistic beaner kid from Holla Forums who shits out essays and ruins threads with your inability to act like a proper human being. I wouldn't be surprised if you namefagged/tripfagged on Holla Forums and probably will get doxxed sometime in the future.

I know for a fact that you're one of those severely insecure beaners that hates being reminded that you're not human. All the sweeter.

retard

Your opinion of me doesn't matter, just as long as you keep yelling at clouds.

Are you triggered by this? But it'd be fine if it were a white man killing a shit ton of niggers, eh? Fuck your double standards, we can have both. I can understand if you don't want to expose yourself to one or the other, but you're just crying about "problematic content" if you think this shit should be altered or censored or whatever.

(you)

Shit, You are pretty high energy, High octane autism.
Do you like jazz?

Well, yeah, there's nothing wrong with pest extermination

c'mon pal.

So close to 300, boys.
Let's keep it going.

In our wake for this thread, we should go to OP's channel and meme him to death.

You sure seem upset

It's still a game where you're playing an angry nigger killing good, God fearing white people for no reason.

Does anyone object when you kill a cockroach?

they're more like invasive species.

You're god damn right I'm upset, the soup I had made has gone cold.

edgy. I'm just saying, don't get triggered like the faggots you purport to hate

touche

refer to the first response

You spics really love niggers, don't you?

what should our tools of justice be?
Do have that image of a panel in an edgy fury comic name cliff or something, the one where he shoves pick axes into his arms.

why dont you just draw it since you study 3d so much

Looking at OP's dishonoured steam, leaving the VOD up was a mistake.

300 GET!
:DD

/sp/ pls come back

welp, we've made it. 300 posts of pure unadulterated autism. it's been great. have a complimentary (you). I think I'm out. eat shit, faggots.

Pleb!

It's been an honor.

Here have it in webm.

sorry bruv, not too in touch with my inner animal.

are y'all like "The Bigger the better" types? or do y'all take 'em in all sizes?

Only the turks but no one listens to them.

I usually just judge on a case by case basis, for example I like the one on the left, but the one on the right is not so appealing.

EZ

I'm more of a hips type of guy, you?

hm, slow day.

And of course we're pushed off as soon as I post that.

jazz fusion

What a sad little beaner you are. You're desperately clinging to what you know best, thinking it will save you in the long run.

I know you're reading my post, only autists and non-whites have to announce that they're not reading what you're saying, like how a child jams his father's dick in his ear and says la la la me no listen

we're in the central gathering grounds for autists, isn't it a given that he is one?

Actually, we aren't. That's what kikes like to say to try and send autistic retards here, like with that exodus bullshit, it was a kike ploy simple as that.

If you want the central gathering grounds for autists, go to kiwifarms or whatever its called, it's even funnier cause they actually think they're not autistic for toying with lesser autistic freaks.

Negro what?

God's work, user. This thread needs to die faster.

Well What we could do to aid that at the moment is bump up other threads.
See ya I suppose.

No, stay here for the memes :^)

nah, a man can only be memed so hard.

Why is op such a fucking faglord?

Wew lads.

Google it. That's all I have to say.

see they bailed

aw.

How could shitskins possibly belong in any civilisation? Honest question. Particularly a steampunk universe that is clearly based on European culture/mores.

You are a retard, my faggoty friend.

We are one race, the human race.

The very idea of a 'mafia' game starring a nigger is political, dipshit. It's so obviously politically motivated pandering…wrapped up with the typical anti-white 'revenge' (revenge for allowing inferior subspecies to enjoy civilisation, mind you) fetishism that our jew-addled and riddled society is saturated with.

You likely know all of this, and are just being a contrarian or you are clinging to any flimsy (non) argument you can to excuse your leftism/shitskinnery.

← Reminder that this is you.
Defending progressive pandering (muh niggers & womyn!) has the complete opposite effect here than it has on Plebbit.

according to you the mediterranean countries must be full of niggers (let's leave France out of the equation).

They exist in our civilisation. They're like leeches in any civilisation. more fool you for thinking the world of dishonoured was free of that particular plague.

Women officers are inexcusable, though.

In Dishonored though, you play in a supposedly hardline society, and the niggers (and women) are in positions of authority. This is obviously just a retarded projection of contemporary (jew/cuck-engendered) 'values'.

you mean on reddit it doesnt draw out cancer?

I did consider that it might be a Mediterranean country, but I'd discarded the idea considering as the only two skin colours on offer are either pale as the moon white or black as shit. I don't think Arkane is that stupid as to forget that nigger skin isn't a natural mediterranean skin tone, so I imagine Serkonos is a warmer climate than that.
Now, if Arkane is stupid enough to not include Mediterranean skin tones in a Mediterranean country but have nigger skin people instead, then I would take back most everything I said ITT and that this game is in fact a piece of shit.

Hardline when it comes to the cult of the outsider, pretty lax on almost everything else.

to be fair hasn't it been a staple in video games for a long time for the very tough variety of enemy to be black so it's actually nothing new

user, marketers don't care about Holla Forums, the scope is too small.

4chan is big enough for that shit, but on Holla Forums it's not profitable enough.

Fucxit I'm hammered from leftover new years's stash, which one of these animus will make me lesst angry? where the fuck does fate even start