Is Hearts of Iron 4 still broken?

I've heard about this full AI overhaul mod that supposedly fixes it

No, it's still steaming rotten shit, don't you dare buying it you fucking piece of crap communist kike bastard or I will personally come to your place, wherever you are, and I'll beat the consumerist, corporate dick sucking gay out of your neet sorry ass.

Nope, unfortunately.

Nah, Stellaris came around and was a bigger hit than expected so all of Paradox's attention turned to that.

It's not broken goy, don't forget to buy Field Marshall Edition

You can play the game without ever drawing one.
Also OOB is just pure autism and not fun to manage.
HoI4 industry, supply and upgrade system is way better then the abstract IC system, though lacking fuel is still a flaw.
AI was retarded back then too so there's more of a 'failure to improve' issue, than 'it's worse than it was" issue.

DLC model is shit and tends to come to a pint whee they fuck everything up but it usually is an improvement over release but
anyway so you don't lose anythig by idiots funding your patches and than choosing the version you like the most.

Would be nice if there was some competition, because as we stand now paradox has essentially monopoly that lets them get away with that shit.

For doing what?

For providing a product, goy!

TFW Pirated Stellaris

Feels good nigga

HoI series are wargames, not GSGs

The supply and upgrade system is the ONLY thing HoI4 improved over HoI3. Everything else either stagnated or worsened
Nigger, HoI3 had bad AI, but it was excellent when compared to the travesty of HoI4. Fucking italy gets the entire south captured by two english brigades second year of the war, yet doesn't find it worrying enough to send anybody to beat them back. Fucking ridiculous. Every new mechanics parajew introduced is broken, from peace tables to fronts to national ideas. Historical accuracy went down the shitter, all minors are literally placeholders, the fucking game even rewards you if you let it play itself, as if you take manual control, you lose general bonus.

I like the new factories. Making equipment is much better than making complete divisions. Division design is much better, air warfare too. AI is really shit. I preferred the technology stuff from HOI3. OOB was also much cooler.

Since this is a HOI thread, can people tell me the differences between the various units in darkest hour?

I haven't played HOI4 but from what I saw in the dev videos can't you not even move divisions on your own? You just select a front and hit "attack" and it moves for you or something like that?

Except the game is balanced around those since it gives you bonuses.
Fuck off Jewahn.

I was taking about HoI3 arrows,because the pic shows them off to "prove" that HoI3 is better but they don't do anything.

In HoI4 they do give bonuses but if you are so inclined to micromanagement you can never execute them and still get it. Every division is individually movable, nothing is blocking you.
Also HoI3 had automated fronts too so it's not really different.

That pic is shitposting 101

What, like Mech vs Mot or what

Most of them are pretty straightforward

I was talking about the tactical differences in the use of the units.

it is a design incentive to let the game play itself. It's a reward for inaction

I am not ready to commit a suicide yet so I will not give you a lecture on the different use of different units of different branches of arms in different situations. If you are truly, utterly clueless watch this documentary series and just try things out. Or google.

I don't know how to put this… You know how Crazy Diamond can't fix you if you're already dead?

Quick someone posts that picture where Luxemburg conquered the whole world map

The AI improvements basically mean that world powers will leave their ports wide open and have their mainland undefended while their troops are all sitting in some African shithole.