What movie are we going to watch now, user?

That cockle was delicious, by the way, give a generous tip!

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=yqwHz65eYro?t=4m19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Put this on and then I'll tell you.

What’s wrong with her head?

user was never inside a movie theater?
Guess you never had a nice, good blowjob either…

Nothing at all, it's big, round and wonderful!

I'd give her my delicious cockle if you know what I mean

Oh yeah, I know exactly

Girls like that movie, excellent choice!

You want to make me sad, user?

Well hello there hot stuff.

A cartoon! I bet Maisie would love it

these things always seem to happen to brown """people"""

Happens to rural whites all the time tbh

>>>/waifuist/
>>>/goblin/
>>>/irc/

Then how come we don't see more videos?

yawn

harry potter

Good morning, Holla Forums! How are you today?

I have a feeling that Maisie would love that. But which episode?

hungry. haven't eaten a thing in 40 hours. how's about you?

we can marathon them over a few days watch the first two first

I am drinking tea and watching a youtube video, enjoying my free day. Why are you starving?

user, you are a genius!

gotta lower my body fat percentage

I should do that too

remember to drink lots of water. I'm doing 10 glasses a day

I'm having lots of tea

I would fuck maisie to harry potter

Me too!

Not sure I understand 100% clearly what that means, but if it means "to watch a movie and fuck during it", I support that wholeheartedly. I've got some nice memories from the past…

Yes I would love to fuck her to it

I have some second thoughts, but let's leave it there

what thoughts?

It just occured to me no offense
Why Harry Potter specifically?
I hope I'm absoluetly wrong

There's nothing wrong with Emma Watson or Maggie Smith but Maisie would be getting looked at too

Great! Sorry for the accusation

I would love to have little maisie bouncing on my cock, hands on her hips, mouth agape

I bet she is great in bed

I would creampie all her holes

Deepstar six :)

That looks scary! Ideal choice for hugging Maisie, if she's scared

So we can meet? Do you have a Skype?

Silent Hill is also good for that, in my experience

Hi!

Though it paind me greatly, I have to tell you, i'm not Maisie…

I wonder if starring in GoT makes you impervious to violence on the screen.

Actually I was asking so I can get rid the world of the Maisiefag.

hey there, young man

depends. has Arya been in any super violent scenes? I haven't watched since S5

(^_^)

How can this be? ALL THOSE MAISIE SCENES UNWATCHED!

Ahem… Yes, she was. In the scene where she poisons the whole House David Bradley. And she sliced CIA's throat too.

He didn't fly so good

What was he thinking?

You know, rapey stuff.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Maisie is only interested in white dick. Trust me, I'm an expert on Maisie topics!

This thread is why you don't give autistic retards free welfare.

I earn my money by hard work. Blissfag is learning at a university. Maisie earns money by work and soon from her production company. So who are you referring to?

Coloring books are not work.

British genetics.

We can agree on that. How about coloring Maisies?

To color that abomination red would be to do God's work.

I wish I could be her eyebrow-brusher

U G L Y

YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIBI

YOU UGLY

UH UH

YOU UGLY

Oh, it's my Nr. 1 fan! So your ban has expired?

I know this is inconceivable to you but we don't all spend all our waking hours here.

I know, because you haven't saged all the hijacked threads for about a week

Maisie looks ridiculously thick in this outfit, I love it

I'd like to love her big time

What a weird way to spend your time.

Trips confirm, posting on Holla Forums is a weird way to spend your time

I mean, even if she weren't remarkably ugly, just saving all these pictures of some actress and spamming them endlessly is an odd choice of activity.

And just what are the alternatives?

The only "true" Holla Forums-stuff is when we are ridiculing the supposedly big movies, which are plotless, boring shitfests with idiotic CGI and bad acting, like FemBusters, The Fantastic Flop, Disney Wars or Black Panther. I sometimes join those threads too, I was in the FemBusters, and in the Fantastic Flop threads back then, even in Star Wars VII, but I've got tired, because it's all the same…

Anything with some variety to it would be better than constant avatarfagging while engaging in inane roleplay with yourself and that one autist who plays with you.

I know it's very hard for some to believe but I really don't speak to myself here.

What you said about variety is a good point though, I really like the Leelee Sobieski thread and the Kara Hayward thread. Different girls, kinda the same topic. But to be honest, here it's really rare to see variety, because it's basically like
Now, the trend is Black Panther, which is relevant, but also there was (it's kinda over) the trend of spamming trans faggots everywhere, and now it's this gun law bullshit.

There is one thread out there, which I also recommend, it's the Nurse Who trailer discussion. It's very nice, not full of Holla Forums memes, it's actual talk about a tv-series by people who are/were interested in it. And it's a nice consensus there as well, there are not even trolling attempts at trying to act like you'll like the 13th's "adventures".

Obviously you're capable of better than waifu spam. Why not be part of the solution rather than part of the problem?

I wish to have fun here, but the things others find funny are absolutely unfunny to me (dunkacchino, etc.). Also I don't find enjoyment in going around and telling people that they are reddit, or in ridiculing Trump, and shit like this. What I enjoy is to talk about some stuff I can speak about (I'd really like to discuss Knightfall or Victoria with someone, but I know nobody watches those or nobody likes them), or actress-posting, or, very rarely, gathering information from unbiased sources. I used this board to gather a lot of stuff and opinions for Kick-Ass 2, for example.

But I'm not actively trying to ruin anyone's fun here. I'm okay in this little thread, you can hide it and we are not bothering each other. Those few who are interested in Maisie, can come in, we can post together, those who are not, can go on about their daily memes outside. This would be the normal way, I guess.

Dunkaccino is an unfunny forced meme. And a lot of the posting on this board is dull repetition of phrases. But dull repetition of images is no better.

Anyone who was here before or around 2015 knows this place was never full of Holla Forums memes, cuckchan reposts etc. and was basically a wild west of what memes you could try and force

That's why it's funny, Dunkaccino was a dead on arrival meme so posting it two years later is rib crushingly amusing to me

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user.

I can never understand this…

Bro, I have so many Maisies, that I don't need to repeat any image for at least a week. And if I'm in only 1 thread, why does it bother anyone?

It's all the same girl, you make this thread all the time, and you don't stay in one thread.

Right.
In the last month, I've made this thread, which we are in. I've hijacked 2 threads that were made by others who tried to ridicule Maisie, but before that, all the threads I've used, I guess in this year, were all made by someone else. You can call me a liar on this, but it was like this.
You are right, IF we count the last 2 weeks, because I was hoping for someone to create a thread of Maisie. It didn't happened, so i've hijacked one, then let it die out, hijacked another, and used it, and I've amde this thread yesterday, because the OP pic was in line with that movie-watching-with-a-girl meme. And I was tired of waiting.

I did went to other threads, posted 1 or 2 Maisies, here and there, but not much. Okay, maybe the women we appreciate thread, was full of my spam, I admit, I did that…

But if you contain me, I am contained, and I don't go out, unless someone invites me with naming The Maize.

nice blog, faggot

keep fighting the good fight, my dude

Thank ye

hwat?

Early Man.

oh, it's an animation. makes sense for those to be dubbed I guess, since kids can't read

That's the first Maisie-movie tehy are showing in my city, and it's useless to see it, because I'm missing out on the Maisie-content…

hang in there. someday your wish will come true.

hooktube.com/watch?v=yqwHz65eYro?t=4m19s

What did they mean by this?

Will Sir Maisiefag return today?

I didn't know you had such good taste in vidya

What can I say, Maisie means good taste in everything!

I like to look at this thread to remind myself that no matter what happens, I won't be these pathetic faggots.

I won't consider myself pathetic, neitehr I'd consider Blissfag as one.

wat do

Anything she wants Though I'd be bloody tired at 3 a.m.

Mostly it was Orsonposting (God I miss Orson posting)

WAHG
THE FRENCH

Me too!

Stop with your Goblin posting, grow up faggot.

Thanks for proving my point with your post.

Why do you think Maisieposting is childish?

lel she looks like some weird ewok creature

Alright, boss, if you are so clever, describe why I am pathetic, without using the argument that I post Maisie, because that's not who I am!

It's called a kid, user. There are lots of them everywhere

You type like a retard and lack reasoning skills.

kill urself pedo

I type very fast and I don't know English grammar, I give you that. But I have reasoning skills, just usually when you are up, it's very late here. So I'm tired, and not so clever, because I'm tired. Tiredness and refusing to learn something I don't really need and I'm not interested in makes me pathetic? That's not quite REASONable.

I don't understand. Posting pics of a girl is gay? What?

It's hard not to notice them, when you work with them

From whence do you hail, Maisieposter?

Wrong. It's abnormal for me to be up right now.

From the last bastion of European culture

Yeah! I need to go on a crash diet too. Good idea Bliss friend!

😊

Her family lives near where I live, they've been on the local news a few times and she looks nothing like either of the parents or siblings, I'm pretty sure she's some weird mutation of humanity.

Lad she's a malformed cider baby, I wouldn't want to go near her.

Opportunity is wasted on you! How unfair!

good morning boys! what did I miss?

I saw a WWE action figure, that kinda looked like Bliss today. I've searched on the internet, seemed like it wasn't her. Maybe it wa,s but the hair was just blonde and shorter. Almost got it, but I think it wasn't her.

was it this one?

No. It had a kinda genreic body, only blonde hair, a broader head, and all black clothes. I guess it wasn't her…

I could have made the Maisie-Bliss meeting come true

maybe it was Natalya? can't really think of anyone else who would fit that description

Could be. The guy selling them had no idea, I had no idea, so it was left there. It had a likeness of Bliss, but I don't think it was actually her.

weird. was he a black market vendor or something?

Flea market. It was a loose figure. You think I'm an illegal stuff buyer kind of person?

nothing wrong with going black market if the regular market doesn't work for some reason

The greatest story never told.

wdhmbt?

only what I said

What did Maisie mean by this?

She forgot to scrape Chad's dried semen off her tongue.

He is called Oliver Jackson.

I'm glad she settled for her looksmatch.

she meant she has good taste in beer

Oh, that's beer? I thought it's some creamy coffee thingy

looks like a perfectly poured Guinness to me

I'm a tea and orange juice person, so I believe you

Like most short fit women, Bliss has a top tier bum

where I'm from, bum means a smelly guy who lives in a cardboard box

Is he implying that Bliss is a slave owner?

wut

If bum means a homeless person, then this user said Bliss has a high quality homeless person

All I want out of life is to watch this lass take a 12" BBC in her right cunt.

I hope he was using it in the British sense

I was, she has a great arse. I knew bum meant tramp/homeless person in America from films where they say 'lousy bum' etc. but I would've thought you still had the other meaning. Weird.

Have some bliss from my small but growing collection.

Psst, you wrote her name with a small starting letter!

It was a devilish masterful ruse my friend, all intentional

She got those lifeless sjw eyes there. Unnerving.

trolling is a art

That's probably because she is shilling there

>me on the left

Imagine being this much of a faggot/retard.

it's easy if you try

Does that dog ever try to eat the pig?

why would he try to eat his friend?

she looks like she's the daughter of Ewan McGregor there, kek

or… she's adopted :^)

>>>/waifuist/
>>>/goblin/
>>>/irc/

sorry dude, I was watching Elimination Chamber. got lots of good Bliss pics from it.

Nice 2 C U

Great stuff, saved them all already

U2 which is also a pretty good band

glad you like em. I might make some webms later if my rig can handle it

You are posting from a truck?

my secret is revealed!

I wish your taste in music was as good as your taste in women

kek
Maisiefag is a boss

He's a big guy

come on now. can you look me in the eye and tell me Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of isn't at least a 9/10 song?

I love Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me

I'd forgotten about that one. not bad.

Is Bliss the nega-maisey or nega-emma? Bliss looks like a women, in confident, smart, and a homely wife. UK girls are weird looking and feminists.

What?

one thing's for sure: she's not Negaduck

I don't even watch GoT or wrestling but now I like Bliss and Maisie, thanks Holla Forums

What is a "cockle?"

You're not the only one. Even worse, I'm IN LOVE with Bliss.

I can only commend waifufags for their commitment. I don't think I could love any woman ive never met and only seen from afar.

>>>/waifuist/

Maisie's light shines upon you, brethren!

It's a type of shelled crustacean, they eat it at some places. Maisie's character, Arya, in Game of Thrones, disguises herself as a seafood-vendor in order to blend in with the people, when she learns how to be an assassin. There, she is selling oysters, clams and cockles - that's her trademark shout, by the way.

And what about May-Z?

i feel the urge to puke

Maybe cockle is not for you then

Maisie trips?

Masterful display, checked.
I like Maisie but I'd be more inclined to befriend her than to date her

Thanks for the explanation, Maisiefriend. I was worried it was something lewd

whew, finally had enough free time to make the webms I mentioned earlier (actually mp4s but whatever)

Spider Bliss, Spider Bliss
She's a literal goddess
Can she climb up a cage?
Yes she can, she's a Bliss

Watch out!
Here comes the Spider Bliss

and finally a little motivational sound bite

You made me sing it kek
It's like that spidey SNES game, how cool

I didn't either but I had a computer with an SNES emulator when I was like 10

look at Mr. Moneybags over here

Are you the Robertsfag?

Are you the Maisiefag?

I'm one of the main Robertsfags, the usual OP of the generals and BO of /bestemma/.

I'm likely younger than you guys to be fair, I'm just 25.

Based

Interesting…

here's what Bliss said about that spot:

I have 3 Maisies in pods

Sir Maisiefag and Mr. Blissfag, I'm glad to inform you that the based vols have deleted over one hundred shitposts by Zach in one click

I have a hunch, that he is this guy:
He comes into the Maisie threads for like 1 and a half year, and made a saging spam like that in the GoT threads
By the way, Sir Maisiefag is my long lost pal, I was running under the name of Gifmaker

Deepest lore. I wasn't even aware you were part of the GoT gang.
So you guys witnessed the spam in Best Emma General?

Since the board is so slow, I always lurk in otehr threads, that are active, non-poilitical, non-eceleby, non-homosexual. I saw it, before it got deleted, wasn't tehre when it happened.

Interesting

Hi there

You're going to die alone.

You mean "with a goblin by your side". Or maybe she and several little goblins we make together:1

Wow, Maisie can actually rock that look and look good in it unlike MEW who looked like absolute ass (and that's good because MEW is a disgusting roastie)

We are back!

indeed. sucks that the crash happened when I have a day off, but at least it made me go outside and return a door gym that I bought last week but that didn't fit on my doors

Is the door gym where doors go to become stronger?

probably, but I'm talking about one of these things

A naked guy?

I'm a little worried that the first thing you noticed in that pic is the naked guy

It was supposed to be a joke, but I guess it failed

did it, or did it succeed but then I decided to take the joke even further?

I'm not prepared for this level of intellectual battle

maisiefag loves guys

Do you like traps maisie-user?

No

I knew Sir Maisiefag wouldn't let me down

I don't know why but her videos absolutely allure me. My heart feels funny watching her.
Even this without the song.

Watch some Maisie too, and tell me how you feel!

Sorry for no sound, it's not my work.

It's cute but it doesn't allure me like Best Emma does

Are the nice digits out?

Ouch, my condolences
Do Sir Maisiefag and Sir Gifmaker like baneposting?
There's a big thread in the making, if you are into that stuff you're welcome to join

I will be perfectly honest with you: I am Gifmaker, and SIr Maisiefag is not here. He was here like aweek ago, but just for 2 days. Like 3-4 months passed and he was only here for that short time period, and I've missed him on both occassions… Feels really bad, man,

But sure, I'll join your flight plan any time!

Who is the Hungarian maisieposter then?

'Tis I, Lord Commander of Maisie's Watch

To quote our resident cow, "everyone is the same person", then?

I am responsible for almost every Maisiepost here. But my friend is an existing person, just he doesn't come here for some reason…

looooooooooooooole eryone is zach eryone is zach eryone is what did I mean by zach? eryone is zach eryone is zach jenny more like SLOTHFACE DISNEY SHILLLLLLLL LOLLLL eryoneWOW POLTICSSS is zach eryone is zach eryone loooooooooooooooolllllll is zach eryone is sdudde epic eceleb thrradddd! zach looooooooooOOOOooOOoOoOlll eryone is zach was zachhhhh kino?m??m??m? eryone is capeshit was she a trannyy???capeshit capeshit zach eryone saulcucks more like chuck cucks is zach BLISS MORE like pisss am I right eryone is zach eryone is zach marg shitis in a bag and is BLACKEd lol SEND BLACK MEN TO TERRORISE MY ASSSSSSHOLE eryone is zach eryone is zach eryone is zach eryone is trutherseeekersudozachhh looooooooolllll zach epic le meme shillbusters fembusters more like starshit neon lighting dyke gialoooooo slash em upss 80s slashshshshshherkinoooooo eryone loooooollolooloollo is zach eryone is zach eryone is zach eryone if you breed me is zach eryone is zach EPIC MAISEI THREADS POST UR RARE MAISIES dude i wanna assfuck silarah silverman dude I wanna fuck daissy ridley in the asss eryone is zach eryone is zaceryone is zach eryone is zach eryone is zachachhhino cant get enojgh of my zzachhachino kids from seven to tarantino, crashed a car and licked a feet of a small child kjst like SHES A FIGHTER SCHENIED LOLLLLLLLL its not ZACH ANYMORE ITS EVERYONE EVERYONEACCCInO… although i'm not sure why that would happen…

Zach more like Zumpf am i right? what did I mean by thiss???? HARVESTED like a right royal red ch ch ch cherrry tomato am i right boys!? LA CREATURRRRRRAAAAA

I am definitely not this guy:

That looks like an uncomfortable kind of… panty?

I think it's just her wrestling pants

What did he mean by this?

I'd wrestle her pants if you know what I mean

That's what I meant, if you were the guy that I thought was Sir Maisiefag.

No, that's me asking and Blissposting at the same time. By the way, big thread popping out at any moment now.

kek

I'm firing up my Maisies

It's up

Queen Bliss and Princess Maisie are welcome of course

First post is me there

ohhhh
based

THICC
H
I
C
C

thicc Bliss best Bliss

Today is the day when I bump this thread. For Maisie!

what did she mean by this?

That she likes bubble gum?

Americans are asleep, time to post Maisie

weird

U
G
L
Y

YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIBI
YOU UGLY

UH UH

YOU UGLY

UH UH

What time is it there?

8 AM. perfect time for some morning Bliss

The early bird gets the cockle

what's that thing the bird is holding in its claws?

Must be a perch or whatdoyoucallit, where birds sit in their cages

U G L Y
YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIBI

YOU UGLY
UH UH

YOU UGLY
UH UH

U

G

L

Y

YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIBI

YOU UGLY

UH UH

YOU UGLY

UH UH

Is Sir Maisiefag back?

RASISIM
A
S
I
S
Y
M

No, sadly…

That's not a nigger. You need bigger glasses!

Those glasses look surprisingly cute on Maisie, I wouldn't expect them to look good on anyone if I had seen them on their own

That's because Maisie is surprisingly cute:1

So she does like niggers.

No, she doesn't! We have proof, that so far she only fucked guys and girls

Recoiling at the sight of a white man is pretty suspicious.

It's an act, you silly! They are posing for the photographer, and it looks more like she is repulsed by Sophie, who probably wants to fuck her again!

Can't argue with that logic

Maisie barely acknowledges niggers exist. She's above them, she doesn't care about them.

What he said!