What is the most reddit movie you can think of?

What is the most reddit movie you can think of?

Blade Runner 2049

Drive

Jango

The SW Prequels

Birth of a Nation

The goal of reddit is to agree with the top comment: a literal consensus machine. We fight NuGhostbusters, the SW sequels, Black Panther precisely because their marketing strategy is to force a consensus the didn't earn, on you.

Ready Player One when it comes out

Scott Pilgrim

Was going to say The Lego Movie which I still like. But
made me remember Scott Pilgrim was a thing, so that.

Hinestly, probably something from Tarantino; the guy is a weirdo with strange fetishes, has a obsession with black people, revenge fetishes while most of his movies are highly referential to other works, way beyond the scope of a proper homage.
Needless to say, Tarantino is beloved by reddit and the low-level film enthusiast circlejerk residing there.

Pic unrelated.

That's pretty spot on the way I see it.

Harry Potter series

Gotta go with either this or something made by that fat spic director who's name I can't seem to remember right now. They're "reddit" in the sense that really nobody but redditors actually like that crap while most of the other suggestions here are just very unfortunate overlaps.

this is the official redditcore list.

You mean Del Toro?

Yeah that's the bean.

Really? I'd figure their atheism and poor critical reception would make them hate it.

Redditors have this weird tendency to enjoy modern and post-modern retellings and reimaginings of religious myth. I can only guess it's the void of spiritual wellness being manipulated by their consumerism disease but fuck it. I'm not a psychologist.

I've made that same observation but could never put it into words. You should give yourself more credit.

How does reddit like A Clockwork Orange when it's message is very much against a lot of reddit's world view? Do they just not get it?
What do people here think about The Prestige? I actually enjoyed it and thought the pacing was pretty good.

The like Clockwork Orange because the main character wears a funny hat and beats up an old white man.

Don't forget he beats a privileged rich white lady to death with a big ceramic cock XD

many of those aren't reddit. someone on reddit liking something doesn't necessarily something reddit, it is morespcecific
reddt is
Did I miss anythinFG?

Would you say this chart is more accurate?

Political messages that hit the sweet spot of not too "extreme" but still "progressive"

Yes, even though I like a couple of those things.

I was going to say Deadpool, but Scott Pilgrim might be more reddit than reddit itself.

Stuff like PUBG and The Dark Knight are so widely popular it's more normalfag than reddit.

t. failed normalfag

What, are they too edgy for Reddit?

Came here to post this. I tried to watch this shit about three months ago after having heard about it for so long and I was super annoyed. I RARELY give up on movies without watching the entire thing but I gave up after about half an hour when there was that fight scene at the concert with that weird Indian guy who had a boner for MEW. God damn, that movie pissed me off.

These are also very reddit:

Too popular and mainstream for reddit.

Oh you poor nigger

Liking a bastardized version of Lovecraft is very much reddit.
Especially since there is a whole cottage industry of writers who modernize Lovecraftian fiction by stripping out or reversing the "problematic" parts. Charles Stross is a great example of this, a decent enough writer, except he's politically obnoxious (and becoming worse so) and has a love for meta-fiction and can't help shitting himself on the man, see his treatment of Lovecraft in Equoid for an example.

I love going to Reddit band just disagreeing with people. Not even edgily. Just telling them I don't like popular movies and whatnot. It really seems to perturb some of them.

Redditors literally enjoy nothing but the most mainstream shit in whatever particular subculture their subreddit pertains to.

Another good thing is to pretend to not know who some celebrity is. It works better in person but holy shit you can see the programming kick in violently when you do it.

Catch 22 is well recieved by reddit?

after watching Dark I posted a comment saying that I didn't like some aspect of the series. I got downvoted to oblivion, so out of spite I edited the post and I wrote only positive things (like other users were doing), and the downvotes kept coming, I think because it was already downvoted.
Weird place.

I'm convinced a third of their traffic bare minimum is vote bots.

I remember once lurking in the Marvel subreddit, a dude who said he didn't liked Thor Ragnarok too much and that the blue alien character was overrated got like 20 downvotes

Redditors literally think anything with tentacles or sea monsters is "Lovecraftian".

Every single Star Wars movie ever made

The original Star Wars trilogy.

I mean sure all the Star Wars movies, the originals where the most Reddit teir.

At least there's no capeshit, except for Watchmen snyderkino

Yes, because of Maxwell Silver Hammer. And because Desmond isn't a tranny in Obladi-Oblada, it was just John fucking the lyrics and not caring.

And that's why we know this list is wrong. Reddit loves capeshit.

Replace Ocarina of Time with Majora's Mask. OOT is more normalfag tier like said about PUBG. It's also been hated by Reddit ever since Egoraptor made a video shitting on it. MM on the other hand is prime Reddit. Speaking of PUBG, it needs to be replaced with Mario Odyssey, the quintessential soyboy game. The anime choices are all good, but you need to find a way to squeeze FLCL in there. Family Guy is normalfag tier. Replace it with something like Home Movies or Animaniacs, maybe even Daria. Redditors treat those the Holy Grail for some reason.

Lord of the rings? It might just be one of the best creative works in the entire western world and is part of western canon. The movie gets a free pass just because its based on Tolkien and did pretty damn good for a book to film adaption.

Read the book, if you can't do that get an audiobook then read up on just how fucking intricate that shit is then listen again. Its great and is a nice addition to the Tolkien world.

Fuck off you cunt. Reddit liking something so good doesn't make it reddit. Something objectively good liked by almost everybody for its greatness cannot be categorized to a irrelevant site. Its like saying antibiotics is reddit

I think he was just posting that pic in response to Gimli's reaction in the pic.

Gimli is being a naughty boy. The cuck reacting to his manchild fetishes are not comparable.

reddit is one of the most popular website in the world. Also the N64 was probably the most reddit tier console

That shitty Adam Sandler movie about video games

Depends. By most reddit you mean
or

Drive

Foegot to say. For 1 would be most tarantinoshit.
For 2 I would say Guardians of the Galaxy 2, but soon will be replaced by Ready Player One.

Ready Player One is not going to be a hit tbh.

Did the guy who make this get bored and just started adding random movies?

That movie was for normies, not redditors

Wrong, they watch mainstream shit and pretend it's outsider.

I actually liked that.

Majora's Mask is legitimately great game. Seeming every element of it works to support it's tone.

>>>/reddit/

No, I am as iron with this. Majora's mask is a truly exceptional game.

Lol

How is that any different from what he said.