What are some kinos about politicians getting elected on empty promises then stabbing their base in the back for a few...

What are some kinos about politicians getting elected on empty promises then stabbing their base in the back for a few polling points?

What are some kinos about getting what you cried about for 10 years but still being upset that an old hag/career politician lost an election to a guy with zero political experience?

Theaduh fuh the masses.

OH NO NO NO

B-B-BUT ITS 4D CHESS

This

I just heard Trump on the news talking about the possible negative effects of violent video games and movies on todays youth. What are Holla Forums's thoughts on this?

capeshit is a negative effect on society, not just today's youth

Nu-Holla Forums cucks will defend this.

Holla Forumstards are actually defending this. If it were literally any other politician they'd drop him like a hot sack of shit over this. At this rate, I seriously believe that if Trump signed a law making castration mandatory for all White males Holla Forums would happily go to the hospital and get their balls cut off that day. It's pathetic and frustrating to watch a board that used to stand by unshakable values repeatedly step aside at the whims of some kike slave celebrity.

It's one thing to vote for the lesser evil, it's entirely another to sit there and screech that the lesser evil is actually the greatest good.

I member when Holla Forums hated soccer moms that would screech about violent vidya, and when Holla Forums vehemently defended their gun rights against neoconservatives like Trump who try jewing people out of their rights in the name of freedom (just like Bush)

Safety* oops

That would be /r/The_Cuckold and Kushner shills.

Bush was one of the only presidents who didn't do shit about guns.

magnificent post

Kind of hard to drop him when he's already elected. Not like anything has happened, anyways. Remember when he said he'd consider discussing DACA and then let the Dems fuck that shit up? Suddenly all the shills saying
had a lot less to shitpost about. No different than when they said the wall wouldn't happen and that he wouldn't get elected and so on and so on. We've been doing this song and dance for 2 fucking years now. Give it a rest. Go back to crafting crudely made wojaks to spam on cuckchan next time your handler tells you to shut it down.

You fucking idiot. I was referring to taking away people privacy rights and the Patriot Act in the name of the war on terror, not guns.

I do remember the DACA cave-in. It was fucking awful. What if the dems had accepted the compromise? The only reason that shitfest turned out all right is because the dems are retarded, it doesn't reflect well on Trump AT ALL.

f

checkem

dub

bump

checked

No, they're not 70% of the board is done with him now. The only ones supporting this nigger are mods and their ip hopping (1)s in every thread. Trump literally just destroyed his presidency with his DACA + gun control 1-2 punch of cuckoldry.

This. Trump almost shafted us with an amnesty 3 times larger than even democrats wanted.

Hey Holla Forums, what are some kino's about a cock-huffing autist who makes troll political threads all the fucking time to shit up movie/TV discussions on an obscure Mongolian basket-weaving forum?

guess who just lost the game :3

Time to grow up, nigger.

never

Yeah, he "destroyed his presidency"… let's all vote for the Dem next time or just not vote, since that would be the only way to end his presidency. What a great idea! Do I get to be a shabbos goy now?

You think you're clever, but you're not fooling anyone who isn't a cultist retard when the man himself is very open about his backstabbing.

is trump the first president to try to NOT get elected for a 2nd term before his 1st one is over? is this some 4D chess where he's setting himself up for failure?

dont forget with bombing syria as well

Background and mental checks, aka not selling guns to niggers sounds nice tbh. Raising the age? Not great but I could see why you'd want that. Bumpstocks is just a way to get around the law, nothing wrong with closing a loophole.

oy vey goyim!! If you don't vote Republican those darn dirty democraps will win! you woun't want that would you!?

>>>Holla Forums11295699
Kek it's such a shitshow on Holla Forums right now

Even though both options sucking you should still vote for the least sucky one tbh. The revolution ain't coming anytime soon, famalam.

*Suck
Thanks, corporate marxists phone manufacturers.

>>>Holla Forums11297061

kek

A few of them are. But those few are exceptionally obnoxious.

kek which one of you good goys lurking here crossposted?

>>>Holla Forums11296245
>>>Holla Forums11296137
>>>Holla Forums11296101

>>>Holla Forums11295942
>>>Holla Forums11295959 LOL

Anyone who claims that Trump is a nazi is a complete idiot. He's a Democrat politician that democrats hate because of his twitter feed.

mental gymnastics every time. These people have no problem with globalist neoliberal bullshit as long as he calls it america first.

There's two particular parties in the US, the Democratic Party and the Philosemitic Democratic Party.

be more clear with your words then

Why did you mention the philosemitic party twice?

He only used that word once.

7 MORE YEARS COMMIE LOSERS

7 more years of being a good goy, I can hardly wait

tbf it was going to be good goy shit no matter what.
At least grumpfktftftfpfft killed the TPP, but we'll have to wait and see what he does when whatever takes its place comes along.

It'll just come back just under a different name, guaranteed

I just wish he didn't kill Holla Forums.

stay mad, rightycuck

Someone shoot this fatass spoiled rotten cunt already.

bunja mag drupquqs in dis dreb

The polmonkey mooncrackers can't let go if their precious Nonald Plumpf, even when he has said he wants to legalise all illegals and ban all the guns…

Trump isn't going to give this without getting something in return, just like DACA included building a wall. People are getting worked up over nothing.

Who are you?

aka "shall not be infringed" means nothing to him
We just have to cuck out a little, I mean it's not like the 2A has been under constant attack by these psychopaths since the 20s amirite?

a jessquk

*BARK BARK*
Ummm… yeah you're gonna have to shut up and let some POC voices head the discussion here, understand sweetie?

Not his to give.

Can't you 3D print bump stocks?

This is your brain on mindless loyalty.

Probably yes, they'll probably outlaw it too and if anyone snitches to the ATF you'll end up in prison

You can use a shoe string or even your finger to bump fire.

He'll pull a Reagan. Just watch.

Reagan was all for (and did) create gun legislation, and when the Republicans started bitching, Reagan said it wasn't him, it was the Democrats fault. And the morons who worshiped Reagan fucking ate it up. Despite the fact that it was his idea to push through these regulations.

What did he mean by this?

There's a difference between "giving guns to teachers" and "allowing teachers to carry guns" though.

America will start hiring navy seals as teachers

Suddenly the edumucation would turn kids not into gormless shemales but upstanding citizens who value discipline and strength. This isn't even 8D chess anymore.♔♕♘

4d chess fucking BASED

#MAGA

OH NO NO NO NO

Probably had some mind control shit done to him.

What the fuck. I thought only really hardcore fuckers get to be navy seals, men who are pure testosterone. How did this happen?

he got MKUltra'd

Well US military rations are actually just stuff brought in from America anyway

What are you trying to say?

Have some more.

Untrue. When I was in I got lots of shit with Arabic writing on it.

>Brown's Dairy Grape Drink
BRUH

I don't get it. What's wrong with americans being given american made rations?

0% juice in the grape drink

look at the nutrition make up and ingredients of the peanut butter. all it is is just salt.

it actually has no actual peanut in it. all it is is corn starch, food colouring, peanut extract with peanut "flavour". and before your american brain thinks "peanut extract = peanuts", its actually the product extract from the peanuts, which usually comes in the form of oil. it is a goo that has been coloured brown, powdered with "roasted peanut flavour" and mixed around

It is unhealthy food I get that, but what does that have to do with it?

ok. no problem.

Not to mention it all has weird subliminal hidden meaning.

Or vote third party.
In fact, start encouraging third position right now, I think enough people are angry enough to try something new.

Or just don't vote. Who gives a shit?

Blackpill is full on cuckoldry tbh, you might as well kill yourself.

I don't give enough of a shit to care what a black pill is. Leave me out of your culture war so I can live innawoods.

It doesn't matter if the curazeee greens or the even loonier libertarians win, it's all the same to the system, that's the genius of pretend democracy. And with a first past the post system like America has not voting for one of the big two is just as good as flushing down your vote in the toilet.

its hilarious reading this after Garrison shilled Trump so hard.

It's ok when we do it.

He was an outsider tbh, everyone was against him, even the republicucks. Unfortunately, despite all the screeching, he wasn't the wildcard we had hoped him to be.

Did the guy get banned?

Best part about it tbh

That's why I'm still considering the possibility that even Hillary could have been a better choice. All the Berniefags and alt-lefties or what you want to call them are now back being united against evil Nazi Trump and the right has been defused so much that even the "Politically Incorrect" board on "Too extreme for 4chan" is now trapped in the Red vs Blue meme.

thoughts on my insight?

Wew, deleted

Thanks to this Holla Forums doesn't even have a bite anymore even if there's still truth mixed in it.
I remember when it was possible to have the same arguments over and over again, no matter if it was actually trolling, shilling or not. That's how people actually got redpilled. There's no reason to visit it anymore if you don't already believe in the mod approved consensus and you can't fault anyone in dismissing anything they say when the bias is so obvious. As if we needed more circlejerks on the internet.

4/pol/ is unironically better now
One of the posts they hotpocketed was me saying that Holla Forums became so fanaticized with a leader that they lost their fanaticism with their ideals and principles. It's sad.
I'm convinced the current mods are redditors, there's no other way they can think this supression of dissent is OK.

Yeah, I think you're retarded but the mods are even more retarded for deleting your post.

lel, how so fam?

Your post doesn't exhibit much mental effort on your part. It's just a blogpost.

if you unironically bought into the outsider narrative you're just as gullible as the retards who think he's the next Hitler.

No, it was a meta post.
I guess you got me with the niggerspeak though :^)

Hillary would have crashed America with no survivors. In other words it would have been great. Even better if Trump had been assassinated by CIA niggers or something.

t. Duginist

Considering how much the republicans fought and undermined him I'd say he was an outsider, the thing is that he's an outsider no more.