The Jerk wasn't as funny as it was touted to be

I've heard my parents (my Dad especially) quote parts of this movie all the time, but like CaddyShack, the parts quoted are the only good bits of the film.

You can try to get some taste

Most classic comedy isn't nearly as funny as people say. Then again, modern comedy is bad too.
Just watch Airplane.

All comedy is shit tbh. Except japanese, that's kind of funny. Everything else is just kikery.

how suprising

looks like some reddit slipped in

What's funny from japan besides hiroshima?

t. Goon

You're not very intelligent, are you?

What the fuck does cartoons have to do with anything?

Only kinody kinome I can confirm as being funny is daily lives of highschool boys

Isn't everyone from japan a cartoon?

First day, huh?
It gets better

hey reddit, FLCL is funny, so is Space Dandy

i haven't seen space dandy
I liked what I say of FLCL, but funny isn't the term I would use. Amusing and entertaining, sure.

Not at all, I know all about the anime hating goon. He's so retarded he actually thought I was talking about japanese cartoons. I knew he was anuspained but I didn't expect him to charge windmills out of nowhere.

thanks for that

Nichijou and Cromartie Highschool are classics.

Soybeard, right?

Their own kind of people disappearing for being tremendous waifufaggots.

The humor is old and it is kind of boring with some sensible chuckles here and there.

Its' brand of humor is more subtle than just laugh out loud. If you were looking for one ridiculous gag after another, watch Monty Python or the Naked Gun.

Steve Martin never even made me grin. Why do people say he's funny?

This is true.

Anything GAINAX makes is complete and utter shit, and FLCL is no exception.

The 1970s were so awful in comparison even he was funny.

Jerk was shit then, it is shit now, and will always be shit.

Airplane is like watching retards make fun of retards because they're retarded and know they're retarded. Like watching nigs nig because they know they're niggers nigging. That's what makes it funny. Niggers and retards are nature's humor.

Bowfinder is just about the only film of his that I've ever chuckled at. Steve Martin just isn't very funny.

Nagasaki?

i never liked steve.

Well, that's just your opinion, man