Well that's it, this is the state or cinema and film criticism...

Well that's it, this is the state or cinema and film criticism. The seventeeth mediocre to bad Marvel capeshit movie is better than your favorite movies.

I already knew everyone had horrible taste, can't say this makes me feel anything new whatsoever.

It’s not hard to explain, people are terrified to say they it’s mediocre. Disney’s Social Justice Consumerism has had its first major victory. All their movies will be marketed as Important and anyone who disparages then will be socially outcast.

YO Holla Forums! IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT BLACK PANTHER WAS THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!

It's pretty average movie, but slightly above average for a marvel movie.

DAS RITE

it's amazing what you can accomplish when you ban bad reviews

das right white devil!

It's not the best movie of all time. It's better than that. You can compare BP to any other movie. It's not even a movie - it's a message from God. Film is just the medium. It's a religious experience; a religion onto itself.

thas rite

KRS One can beat you in a rap battle any day. Never forget that.

ya finally did it Kanye

congrats

18th not 17th

this.

I have a feeling the good shabbos goy plebs won't even register this as something to notice or be wary of. Rotten Tomatoes either loses most of its users or we'll be seeing a lot more of this insanity.

Remimds me of when King Nigger got a nobel peace prize for being a mystery meat black POTUS.

WE

Good movie tho. Deserves to be praised by critics.

yeah, we don't need more movies anymore.
Once you see Black Panther, why to see anything else?
Hollywood is done for, they digged their own hole creating the toppest Kino

Black panther was so good that I want my wife and daughters (I have no sons) to be bred by superior big black dick immediately.

AHAHAHAHAHA Holla Forums ABSOLUTELY ANALLY ANNIHILATED

no

It's not even the best Marvel movie.

I did like the switch up where the bad guy is the one you should be cheering for.

Up is down.
Black is white.
Boys are girls.
etc

Man, Joe Camel aged like milk.

LMAO

WELL MEME'D COMRADE

NatSoc and AnarchoLeft are the hottest.