Who watched this circus last night?

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZESW_tvLrbk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LITTLE MARCO

LMAO DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW MANY GOD DAMN KIDS ARE GONNA DIE FROM MY AR-15!! I DONT GIVE A FUCK NIGGA.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!!

Why are cuckservatives retarded?

Scratch that; this isn’t even an ambush. It’s just an invitation to be the focus of a two minutes’ hate.

Based.

Holla Forums, you have to get it through your thick skulls that the youth generation simply is anti-cheeto and anti racist xenophobic gun worshiping cullture.

Here's the entire thing.

2 of 10

3 out of 10

4 out of 10

5 out of 10

6 out of 10

7 out of 10

8 out of 10

9 out of 10

10 out of 10

Isn't it funny how all Holla Forums was and ever will be is a group of shitskin, nazi larping, women hating, faggots who like to be catty like women. No, not women like the brave student but shill cucks like the NRA spokeswoman. You elected Donald Trump who is even worse than the nigger. Now you get pain.

Still angry about your timely ban, I see.

haha, trump trolled you again with his 1488d chess, haha, we're so smart haha so based haha trolled

This one's great. He looks so lost without his glass of water.

Anti-semetic and sexist much Holla Forums? You’ll be hating niggers in no time.

lol they both tried not to laugh at that line

You know, the crisis actor thing doesn't seem so tinfoil anymore after watching this tbh.

Awfully suspicious. This is a coordinated effort to take away people's freedoms.

Fuck off Russia.

These "Students" were filming, editing, and releasing an anti-gun propaganda featuring voice over and text during the shooting.

What's so bad about Russia?

DON'T YOU HAVE SOME MORE CP TO SPAM?

It's making the US and Trump look like a huge joke.

"Our friends are being stalked and murdered in the hall. What's your position on gun control before we both die in this closet?"

One thing that keeps bugging me is the fact a bunch of emotional teenagers have done a better job in questioning our elected officials than 90% of the journalists in this country.

The Russians are using the NRA and internet propaganda to get disaffected men in our society to kill people. Kinda how we arm insurgents in other countries, the Russians are creating insurgents out of disaffected men here and the NRA helps to arm them and the Russians and the NRA work together via that dude Alexander Torshin. Meanwhile, they use the GOP as greedy patsies to keep the whole thing going.

[laughs in russian]

For what purpose?

This is too cheesy to be real tbh.

In Russia's case to sow chaos and weaken the U.S., allowing them to fill the void. For NRA, $.

let me remind everyone that obama doesnt know what he's doing. he doesnt know what he's doing! this is the crux of the matter, he just doesnt know what he's doing, so in conclusion remember that obama doesnt know what he's doing

In case anyone was wondering what the hell Dana Loesch was talking about, this is the Puckle Gun: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun

9 rounds a minute

Crew operated

Never mass produced

Totally relevant to the matter at hand.

Why dumb goys should stop complaining anything: someone tries to tell you the truth you want proof but get proof you reject it. Being conditioned against using common sense you won’t except anything unless everyone else accepts it first which of course the jokers running your mind depend on. You deserve exactly what’s coming to you.

How did the baneshooter get there

This but unironically

B A S E D

>our """democracy"""

Tbh goys who still believe msm are too stupid to own guns and should have them taken away.

How many children need to die before you mentally ill mutts get it through your head that amerikkka needs gun control?

I'm not watching this stuff, but I would like to say that if anybody this man looks like Eminem.

how do you propose that criminals are stopped from obtaining firearms illegally?
even with gun control, if someone still anted to commit a mass shooting or injure people what is to stop them? they could even drive into a crowd of students.
the only reason 'school shootings' are so prevalent is that they are sensationalised and used to generate ad revenue by the american media
lets not forget how many times the most recent shooter was flagged by the fbi and no action was taken
dont go gun grabbing if you have no solutions
>>>Holla Forums

G-d forbid a woman has to do more than the bare minimum necessary on her job.

Why even become a teacher?

needs pharmaceutical control

lel

RENT FREE

BILDITH DOMP IS THROUGH

A shame that we have to put up with these noxious, self-righteous, rabid Marxist children. They're human cancer.

you mean the paid actors and audience are anti-cheeto and anti…

NVM they are nothing but sellouts. They are whatever the highest bidder tells them to be.
If Soros and the Rothschilds felt right-wing politics best helped them attain total power, than liberals and niggers would be the ones getting jumped 100 on 1

I can hear the soy in that faggot's voice.

Go home shareblue, you are drunk.

Why is everything a conspiracy? Hasn't Holla Forums ever heard of Occam's razor?

Here it is with sound: