When did you realize that everything up to Season 20 is watcheable and after that the real zombie simpsons starts

When did you realize that everything up to Season 20 is watcheable and after that the real zombie simpsons starts.

It doesn't even make it to season 10. Episodes started being containers for celebrity cameos and the series died.

How did we go from this…

I've had a shit for the first time in three days, I've ate Chinese food, Pizza, pasta, chocolate, cake, tuna, copious amounts of Pot noodle among all other little snakes.
The resulting excrement has more intrinsic entertainment value than the Simpsons.

Lisa Simpson the character that ruined the Simpsons.

Why do they keep pushing Lisa? Almost every second episode is about her, you'd think the Jew writers would get a fucking clue.

Lisa started out as the voice of reason on the show but as the good writers left, she became a self-insert character for the writers to preach to the audience about how everything liberals do and say is right.

She was less obnoxious early on I'll give you that but she was always terrible.
She should have been a girl Bart (in other words a kid) rather than being some insert for feminists.

Most Simpsons is watchable, even now. It's the descent from one of the best sitcoms ever to just "watchable", that makes it so sad.
It's like going from an expertly cooked meal to a packet of crackers. Maybe you like crackers, but the expectation of more sours the experience.

Wow rude

She was basically girl Bart at the very beginning. I guess they they quickly decided they didn't need two Barts.
I think the early seasons struck the balance right, where she was "the smart kid", but she was still a kid, and she wasn't above getting into brawls with Bart or causing trouble for her parents. The writers just need to keep in mind that she's an eight year old girl, not a 35 year old Marxist.

This is prime Lisa.

my favorite is when they're at a Duff Festival
>BART: Yeah right mom. And then I'd like a rattle and a lollipop. Actually, I would like a lollipop.

holy shit that takes me back

ahahahahaha at all the betas who hate Golden Age Lisa

what did they mean by this?

Uh, Lisa is far to smart to ever act this childishly.

t. Al Jean

no, this is Prime Lisa

Yeah I would say 9 at the latest, 6 to be conservative

no, this is Prime Lisa.

did they actually think anyone would believe that bullshit?

As Homer got dumber Lisa got smarter. And hence leftist.

HOW
DID
((THEY)))
GET
AWAY
WITH
THIS?

I never liked the simpsons TBH
and you know what I bet you all have terrible cinema taste

t. born after 1995

*blocks your path*

Nope born before that and not just a year or two before either

The writers from early seasons are also liberal faggots, just look at their twitter accounts:
Silverman:
Bill Oakley:
Conan O' Brian

Joss seems to like it.

People hated that fucking statue because it completely changes what the bull represented.
Its creator literally said it was about the "strength and power of the American people".
That girl subverts that and turns it into some sappy feminist message.

cry harder faggot

This is a worse forced meme than Milhouse.

Tell that to the original artist, he was the most vocal critic of the piece.

Completely changing the context and the message of a piece of art, and yet it's not considered vandalism.

The ocean is pretty and blue though. Drumpg BTFO.

They want to be the little girl.

Well, they are 2 separate statues. I don't think it takes away the original intent of the bull creator. If anything, it reinforces it in that the girl will be trampled and/or gored by the bull. Mess with the bull. You get the horn. It's the ultimate BTFO to stupid feminist cunts.

I wonder what the first instance of "wanting to be the little girl" was in history

The dog should be made a permanent fixture.

I'm actually watching it for the first time now, almost done with season 3. it's pretty gold at this point, but I was planning on going up to 11 to get a little taste of the shit, maybe watch the movie too.

>Homer Simpsoy
jesus, they predicted the future so many times

but who took that polaroid? it's clearly not a selfie

She probably used the camera's timer.

The ultimate yellow pill is that Simpsons has always been watchable and complainers are just like Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons.

No, it really isn't. The show is either boring to the point it doesn't even work as background noise anymore, or so cringeworthy and blatant with the writers' agenda that it physically hurts to listen to it.

OH NO NO NO NOOOOO
IM GONNA BURST

Simpsons post Schwartzwelger is trash.

Admittedly, I've seen like three episodes made past the movie, but I generally find them to be fine. The one where Homer became a Deacon, and the one where Bart thinks he killed Martin were relatively painless. It's still sad to see it fall so far.

1993?

the only thing that can save simpsons now is some lisa nudity
it's only fair considering they showed Bart's dick

The writers secretly masturbate to that, no wonder why is the voice of reason.

there can be no true equality until female nudity is used for comedic purposes

I mean Jesus, just look at the differences between the two movie posters. This should illustrate it perfectly

there was a Simpsons comic where she ends up naked through a series of mishaps

She's never had so much as her butt shown

Well spare yourself the pain of seeing anymore.
I've probably seen them but I don't remember them at all.
Those are most likely background noise tier episodes, and were probably made years ago.
Current year Simpsons really does fail on every level, even as background noise.