Why do I keep coming back to this trashheap?

Why do I keep coming back to this trashheap?

Because this is the kino of boards

kino

Shitposting is fun and this board is good at it.

Because you hate yourself like the rest of us

Dubs of truth.

You keep mining for Gold. It's here somewhere….

At first I thought this board was trash but honestly it one of the best shit posting boards on the site.

Because it's great and you love it.

Because of the comfy Maisie-ing

You come back for the same reason that we all do.

kill yourself

She always looks her best when her face is obscured. If it was covered completely she'd be a 10/10.

Could be many things. Autism, neetism, cuckoldry (those 3 are 80% of Holla Forums), no friends or real life (another 19%) or procrastination or dislike or normies (the 1%).

On the contrary

Every time I come to Holla Forums, someone posts Bliss.
Between that and the shitposting, it's all I have left in life.

lmao normalfag

Here you go

That doesn't look like Maisie I don't watch this series, so I have no idea what this joke is supposed to be

This guy gets it. Say "normies" in lieu of normalfag is a dead giveaway that you're a normalfag.

r u challenging me?

I say normie post-ironically. What now?

you don't watch the simpsons?

Nope, despite it was made by a Hungarian guy

Still a normalfag.

kill yourself

No!

Christ, spoiler that troll. Terrible.

I finally understand what they were trying to do there

I can't spoiler that guy

well, a (((Hungarian))) guy

Citation needed

looks like I was confused. the Hungarian guy, Gabor Csupo, was a gentile but his wife and business partner Arlene Klasky was Jewish

oh no not the jews

You can just delete the post.

I wish I could. If I'd be a mod, the Loulou Sobriety and the Kara Hayward threads would be pinned.

Because I am the best god damned mod ever and you know you love it.

Also this board serves pretty well as a kind of gestalt sewer. Catharis is pretty nice considering how kiked out the world is. Being able to vent on a board that represents the worst element of jewish corruption of society is strangely satisfying.

It's probably something like an addiction. Years of coming to imageboards has wired our brains to associate being here with a dopamine release, so we keep coming back even after there's no longer any pleasure in it.

I shitpost at high speeds. Spelling errors happen, nerd.

ur a alcoholic aussie waste slowly dying of self loathing and liver failure. you have shit taste in cambodian cave paintings as well.

I don't. pls explan

It's cuckchan-tier now, a shame, guess it was fun while it lasted.

Why do you go to sites that you despise?

To remember why I despise them.

You got that memento shit if you have to come back every day to remember you don't like something.

I guess there are people who go to halfchan, reddit and here too, and despise the other sites when they are on one

Because here there are complete strangers on the internet who have shit opinions and are just plain wrong about everything, and deep down you know you have to tell them their opinions are shit and that they are wrong even if it is just bait if you don't who will?

I started coming to imageboards to find great pictures because I love visual art, and today I find that decision validated.

Mokouposter is the alcoholic crippled aussie weebcuck faggot. I am the alcoholic feathernigger onipostering weebcuck faggot.

you're all interchangeable at this point. can't be bothered keeping up with which fag is fagging up a board in the same way the other fags do tbh

The suika poster is the mod that allows the other weebcucks to ruin Holla Forums.

Is he also the bliss spammer?

It looks like Lisa's brain is spilling out after Ned hit her on the head with the hammer