Hapas and Holla Forums

What is the connection?

Why are hapas crazy?

Would a movie featuring a hapa autist sperging out be any good? Would you watch it?

i'd rather be miscarried and be born a h*pa tbqfhwyf

than*

not as bad as SHITcanos tbh

And for those of you who are wondering I put eurasian tiger up there, he used to own a youtube channel with a shitload of videos with him talking about hapa things with footage of him walking around in china.

Very aesthetic tbh. Like some deranged mix race dead mall series.
But instead of Dan Bell its him.
And instead of dead malls its just china.
And instead of being comfy its depressing.

lel animu

The fish face of the mongoloid race is an hereditary birth defect, diffused through inbreeding to the point that it became endemic. Asians are de facto a separate species now, a hive minded degeneration of the sapiens.

Damn daniel, back at it again with the hiding in your room!

Make note: these are the faces of Russian trolls. Multiple Russian think tanks have been trolling and data-mining the chans in hope of weakening the American spirit. Do not let them win.

king come down

End your fucking life

Hapas are 90% white dad + asian mom. Meaning, their h'white dads were pussy pieces of shit who weren't man enough to engage white or black or hispanic women, so they took the easy route and found a submissive shitholer who will give him all the perks of being a man without being one. Then these poor kids grow up with two pussies raising them and then get pissed off when they realize the truth about their upbringing, then they go crazy and start posting on Holla Forums.

Based!

makes perfect sense.

The lovely Nia, everybody

How the fuck did he get this cucked. This is the guy who said women sometimes need to get hit.

I feel a divorce in the future, and him becoming a shallow husk of what he used to be.

what's the fucking difference

Commedians are, by far, the most degenerate, blue-pilled cityfags you can imagine. They make "wife beating" jokes because it's edgy, not because they actually believe in it. I listen to Joey Diaz's podcast, where he just interviews comedians, and without fail every single one is a foam-at-the-mouth bluepill. Makes it hard for me to enjoy any form of entertainment knowing the guy I'm laughing at is going to go home to an empty house because he cucked out.

No shit, the most anti-semite jokes comes Gilbert Godfried who is a fucking rabbi.

It's called ironic humor. When the comedian makes anti-women/anti-jew jokes and the crowd laughs that doesn't mean they share the same beliefs as you, they are making fun of you and your beliefs.

Just abort male hapas. Problem solved.

nigger logic

Feels real good, man.

I saw your meltdown today, for all the obsession robertsfags may have, none of them have gone into a 127 post tirade on their own. People even took screencaps of it.
Is it because they said your waifu is shit or do you hate Emma Roberts for some reason?

Happas are so fucking cute. God damn it, I want a happa bf.

They are the best twinks

Is that the Jenny everybody talks about?
It's fucking legendary
I think it's a mix of both, but it's mostly jealousy motivated by her name being Emma and her being superior in every imaginable way except material wealth. If she wasn't called Emma it wouldn't bother him so much, he'd act the way he does towards Daisy Ridley, Kristen Stewart, Cara Delevigne (a fucking model who still acts circles around Watson, like Abbey Lee Kershaw), Elle Fanning, Saoirse Ronan. He hates them but doesn't obsess over them as much as he does with Best Emma and "Emma" Stone.

Yes, that's Jenny Nicholson, 2017 queen of Holla Forums

Ummm, sweetie, that was Maisie Williams

It was Jenny