/ourgoy/ E;R is back

More like Pee;Arse

His last good video was the TFA review

inb4 salty pleb leddit memeia fans

oh shit, I was late

t. mike stoklasa

Nice.

never saw him before but holy shit he is fantastic, his videos are SO CASH

_,  --───- ..._          ,.....':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`::...、         /::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::j::::::::::::::::::\        /:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::j::::::::ハ:::::::!ヽ:::::::::::::::::::ヽ.       ':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/ !::::/ i:::::i  ヽト、::::}:::::::ハ       i::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/ n__!__|___ヽ___::ハ       |::::::::::::::::::::i::::::/ // i ___l_□[二][二] |::小.       |::::::::::::::::::::i:::/ / ム斗ュ   ,イィ´ ̄`ヽ l⊥.::ト、ヽ.       |::::::::::::::::::::l/ r〈  ィ‐ヲ  {l {l (. 〇) } .fてYハ ` ー        i:::::::/ィこ!:::レ'’ ヽ.l丁l__ヽヽ、__,ノ ヒ }:::| ナイスですね。        /:::::/::{ ヒレ'   o /| |________/ /ハリ     /:: イ::::::/  o  イ└──────‐ァく./ ル′     /  |:::/     / > 、_  イ ̄ ノ_   < /レ′          ヾ\ 一'’   ,ィi「介「Ⅴ ̄      /           ` ーrチ 〈 { }::{ }〈 r‐一… ' ′             |   ヽ〈::::〉/ |              l     ヽV/  l

reason to live

He is a funny guy

And he didn't even get into the nitpicky shit, like how Holdo's plan was just to let their ships get picked off for days on end until they could load the escape pods and hope that no one looked out a damned window and noticed the dozens of ships flying to the only planet nearby.

The review is over an hour my guess is he cut a lot of what he was going to say for time…. He should make a follow up "everything wrong with TLJ" vid.

Finally, have been waiting on that nigger for ages

oh wow, who would have guessed?? -.-'

kill yourself

you must be new here

I doubt they would see the minuscule ships in the dark space anyway

What are his arguments? I don't wanna waste 1 hour of my life.

what do you have better to do? youre on 8ch ffs

No, he's just funny.

TFA and TLJ are shit , there is no continuity (rian basically made a reboot of TFA), filler plot, lost opportunities, weird/nonsensical decisions,is rian a troll?,nobody liked TLJ, why china hated it, …+ examples and jokes.

TBH another youtuber did a series of 3h-long videos about every shitty thing that happened in the movie.

Yeah, they'll stop calling you racist now. Keep submitting to their moral paradigm.

Oy vey this post is anti-semite

t'was a joke he proceeded to call the asian short round & mullan after that.

forgot pic.

Rey-cist

I could bang 60 women in one hour nerd

That wans't a smart move
Maybe he has some other motive

Like said, it was a play on words. As soon as he says "Ray-cist" he starts talking about Rey.

Holla Forums has a weird ability to interpret everything in their favour, this despite knowing the world is against them
Keep defending this Holla Forums tier sperg. like every RLM thread

At least the 90s chad bombers. Soyboys are happy, what is your excuse for being a passive consumer?

RLM is shit but e;r is and has been entertaining
welcome to 8/tv/, now fuck off back to wherever you came from

*A word

Either way, he is now fucked. kek

Hey Zach.

t.retarded sjw

Nah, I see the sad attempt to walk the line. Holla Forumstards are all doomed to decline into obscurity.

Hey Zach.

You clearly didn't watch the review.
No not obscurity, assuming nothing changes a genetic death followed by a societal decline (this is already here) and collapse. The hell and misery that will ensue following this you will not escape no one will that is the reality.

TLJ fixed a lot of TFA's problem and had a lot of improvements. It was actually a movie made by an artist rather than a (mediocre) crafter like Abrams.

Uh? The movie started where TFA ended.

Movies aren't about plot.

Like?

Not true, the movie was divisive.

No.

Did he said anything about the cinematography?

watch the review

I wish I knew why. He could be way more popular if he uploaded more regularly.

The absolute state of Disney shills.

Doing anything worthwhile with Phasma or making Finn a Force sensitive. I don't even like him as a character, but he would have been more useful like this.

It will be poorly viewed as time goes on. The only way it will be viewed positively is if Star Wars movies get so shittier that TLJ will be looked more positively by comparison like TFA was.

For him it's probably just a hobby, not a job. That's what keeps it fun and firmly fastens it away from the abyss of cuckdom that so many predecessors have fallen into.

Don't spoon feed, you are helping this guy write his buzzfeed article.

So do you watch movies for the plot? Is that you look for in movies? Not the characters or themes? Not the whole audiovisual experience?

No, why? Why Finn should be force sensitive? Why Phasma matters so much? She's a glorified stormtrooper that served her role.

The contrary. With time more people will like it, because they will recognize its qualities you guys choose to ignore.

I will.

Fucking retard

Senpai is back!

The characters ranged from loathsome to uninteresting in the disney movies (all of them). Nobody gives a shit about them, much less name them without looking them up.
The film has no qualities it is a poorly written mass produced pos. Disney simply took this low grade mess and wrapped it in CY+3/ SJW propaganda to mainpulate leftist into buying the merch,tickets, and support it. Supporting a multinational soulless corporation…kind of funny.
Do you remember Man of Steel? No? Terminator Genisys? No and those were just forgettable reboots they were nowhere near as bad as disney's SW.

It obvious with the way you were trying to pump people for information.

He criticized the plot, characters, and themes presented in it.

I usually dislike the nitpicky film reviews, but his views are legit.

E;R is literally r/The_Donald

Hey Zach.

Is Zach the new Goon?

I'm pretty luke-warm on E;R's videos but seeing how assblasted the Disney cocksuckers get has made me like him a little more. Kind of like how I enjoy that TLJ took a shit on every Reddit Wars fan old and new. Six terrible movies in a row and they still can't stop watching. It's entertaining to view from the sidelines.

How do they somehow manage to make dumb action movies fucking stupid now? Certainly not for lack of budget.

Kind of interesting

I like how you avoided most of my questions.

Your opinion. Kylo had more character in two movies than Vader had in three. Poe was a nobody in TFA but he actually does have his own opinions and motivations in TLJ. Rey started as a boring mary-sue but TLJ neutered her and gave her real flaws. Finn is impulsive but has the heart in the right place.

The way Ryan frame scenes alone proves you wrong.

Ok pal, it's obvious that you choose to hate the movie in advance.

The problem of nitpicky reviewers is that they only apply this 'method' to movies they dislike.

This is how they view the mentality of the public. Retarded products for retarded people.

t. Trek fanboy

This and they are lazy. They can make many terrible movies quickly and make people argue about politics rather than how shitty the film is to throw a wrench into any backlash.

I don't like E;R nor do I share his opinions but his videos are pretty entertaining for the most part.

You need to leave.

You fucking niggers are the absolute worst. You’re simpletons. It’s like you see something that treats you harshly and you think it has to have some deeper meaning because it’s tactless.

By the way, the cinematography is awful, and we’ve already told you that, but you’re a cement head and you won’t listen.

At least he made up for his long absence with a long video instead of some 5 minute shit.

Hey, I'm not the one making PewDiePie jokes

Well if RLM does a Plinkett (not likely) it will be 55 minutes of irrelevant PT bs and 5 minutes of how great disney soy-wars movies are.

No, he just acts like a whiny crybaby. He has no arc. For you, character is mugging at the camera. There’s more character in two seconds of Vader looking back and forth between Luke and Palpatine during the force lightning scene than any of Kylo Ren’s many tantrums or screaming fits or crying.

Poe’s only ‘characterization’ is to learn the power of Listen and Believe.

No it didn’t. Her flaw is…she wants to know who her family is. Yoda declared her already knowing everything she needed to, Luke pronounced her a full Jedi. What’s her flaw? Her taste in men? That Snoke beat her up?

She beat Luke with the stick fight.

Cinematography is the calligraphy of a movie, it isn't just about looking (aesthetically) good.

Either joking or you have abysmal taste. Stop watching movies.

first post best post

People are already doing this.

See, I am a heterosexual, so I don’t find gay things appealing.

Holy shit, get out.

This is how postmodern you’ve become. You basically only like this movie because you think Rian Johnson makes kino.

Directionless films are now good, be sure to watch it at least 6 times.

Took him long enough, his writing and editing are still great though.
Can anyone place his accent, I've a feeling he might be a Canuck but there's plenty of amerimutts with weird accents.
Also who's the other youtuber he calls out?

His name appeared on screen but I've never heard of the guy.

And read the books written by Cuck Wendig.

Vader in two movies: he's evil. Also he's Luke's father.
Kylo in two movies: insecure, power-hungry felt betrayed by Luke, idolized Vader to compensate for his fear of doing the wrong choice, manipulated by Snoke to the point of killing his own father, regretted it (Kylo refused to kill his mother when he had a chance), has confusing feelings towards Rey (attraction? jealousy?)

He literally changed from a psychopath to a good guy in 10 seconds, whoa. Top tier character development.

Impulsive hero who doesn't know how to control himself, arrogant but has good intentions. In the last act of the movie he admitted his mistakes, assumed command and did everything right to protect the Resistance.

She always knew about her parents but repressed them out of fear and desire to find her place in the world. She was naive for trusting Kylo and viewing him as a victim who could've been saved. At the end of the movie she decides to cut any ties with him (when she "locks" the door on his face). Also Yoda said she have everything she needs literally and figuratively since she got the books from the tree and due to her kind-spirited, bold personality.

Not if the movie profits are anything to go on, that new jewmanji movie made enarly a billion dollars.

L U L

Considering this guy is picking up popularity I wonder if Disney will find a way to either threaten him or buy him out like they did with RLM.

Interesting characters, perfectionist cinematography, good soundtrack, good action, some atypical montage. This is why I liked it.

You basically only dislike this movie because you prepared yourself to hate it in advance, like most people on Holla Forums do.

I don't think you know what this term means. The movie's themes and characters all connect in the third act.

No arguments, as expected.

Also yes, Rian is a talented filmmaker. This is a objective fact.

Looks like Rian lost his vibrator again.

Somebody post that slowed down gid of Mary Sue "fighting" the red guards so this moron can fuck off.

None. Episode IX will be popular and Abrams will be praised as the saviour of Star Wars (again) by normies.

It was good, especially how the music patches the scene very well.

I only accept webms with sound.

I don't know, people generally don't like TFA any more, nor JarJar, and I can't imagine he'll fix any of the issues people had considering his latest interview. I just don't see him "saving" it or people liking it. It'll do well in theaters, like the Transformers flicks, but I think Disney is marching the franchise into the grave. They are definitely over saturating the market at the moment with a yearly film.

Nice argument pal. Also if you need to slow down a scene to cherrypick a few problems then the scene is well done. You can do the same with every Star Wars lightsaber fight.

Abrams is a crowd pleaser and knows how to appeal normies.

I don't need an argument you autistic faggot.

he wasn't able to do it the first time around, at least not long term.

I dislike Abrams so I hope you're right.

The only Star Wars that matters now is the upcoming Rian's trilogy.

for the love of god please bring IDs to Holla Forums Zero at the very leaast so we can filter tourists like this moron
WE WATCHED THE WHOLE FILM IN WEBMS IN A STICKIED THREAD
you arent fooling anyone

Abrams entire career is one of two things.

Wow, I wonder why?

It's garbage.
And that scene where she "trains" with the lightsaber is essentially the fat star wars kid; it's pathetic and just about what you'd expect from Hollywood.

He literally made no mistakes beyond not spacing the women.

The reason anyone does is because he directed tfa, not even the rlmfags knew who he was even though mike mentioned that he should bo the one to direct a starwars movie

The question is will disney's marketing be enough to convince normal fags that the last movie is still worth watching?
I don't think so because no one really cares what happens next since marysue has already bested darth fag & snope is out of the way there is no tension no real challenge for marysue.

king of poorly executed ripoffs.

Overall hollywood numbers are down, yeah jumanji did well, better than expected (beat TLJ) but overall there are less films that do well.Wait until the summer flops to see more up to date kvetching.

I first heard of him when he directed the star trek.

You're referring to the deathstar exploding? THis is after managing to completely outwit and play them, getting the location of the rebel base out of them and essentially steamrolling everyone and everything in his way for the whole movie. Remember, it was supposed to be a stand alone film; that was to be the whole climax, of course Vader had to lose.
How waycist!

That’s the thing, even if the third movie some how managed to be amazing, you still can’t fix that the trilogy as a whole will not be remembered favorably and will likely be the black sheep. I doubt their next trilogy will fix much either. I think after Black Panther Disney is really going to push black characters and “pride” into a lot of their stuff… which will probably work one or two more times.

I guess it depends on if Disney tries an entirely new trilogy or keeps banking on nostalgia. I feel like Star Wars at this point is in the same boat as Marvel. If either started to only focus on the new minor characters, nobody would watch it. People want to see Vader or Iron Man and not Poe or dude who shoots arrows.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they split the last movie into 2 parts to technically make 4 movies with a lot of retconning of TLJ.

There's TFA, Rogue One, and TLJ - that leaves three other films and I don't know which ones you're talking about, considering the fact that there's 9 films altogether and the first six were ascended patrician kino.

The PT weren't good but to group them with soy-wars movies is way too harsh.

Well Disney is planning another trilogy on top of the current one.

I HATE YOU !

He is to NuWars what RLM was to the PreSqueals. May the force be with him.

Hi E;R :)

This cheeky fucker is a mad man.

Hey Mike.

This is a troll right? You’re just stating retarded statements as fact in an attempt to get a rise out of people.

Being a retard you would miss the subtleties like Vader pleading before the Emperor for Luke’s or trying to get him to join him or saying it was too late. Kylo’s level of conflicted is just a tantrum. He’s a spoiled brat. Is that an interesting or compelling character? No.

I was waiting for a Star Wars movie to deconstruct the brave ace pilot hero, particularly the character of Poe Dameron. His character needed to learn that you mustn’t question lesbians who belittle you. And all he learned was you need to abort a mission when your squad is nearly killed and flee with twenty people.

So her only flaw was her taste in men. And what a great message for a film series about redemption.

Still buttmad Zach? Guessing even /sw/ didn't want your sorry ass.

Oh, no he didn't!

Was one ugly obscure dyke not enough?

B-But Daisy Ridley isn't a Mary Sue!! Nobody is we said so in our last review! Isn't that right Gay Jay?

Surprisingly good, still they're claiming it was supposed to be some kind of "trans advocacy" piece now, for whatever reason.

What is that even supposed to mean? What is and is not a "nit"?

Those anons are talking about actually going and pikcing apart the movie scene-by-scene and detailing how this or that is stupid and wouldn't work. E;R did a more general review that focused on the big picture and only quickly mentioned things like how retarded the Empire's superships are or how stupud the ending is. We would have had an easily 3 hour+ review if that was the case.

The thing about any other board is that sudocuck doesn’t last long on it. It is only the retards at Holla Forums that tolerate him.

time to pack your bags and go back to cuckchan

What's a sudocuck.

This review was almost perfect. He left out the part where the paid internet reviewers were implying that all of the negative reviews were made by bots. Then RT came back and said they were all verified as legit.

I was going to ask but I don't even care to hear more of their mentally ill filth.

FAGGOT

Hi, Zach.

The movie industry isn't dying, that'll be around forever.
It's Hollywood that's going down the shitter.

He's 100% correct about TFA and TLJ having too many unneeded characters.
I forgot Poe even existed until he brought him up.

Try and name them some of them without looking them up… Disney really knows how to write memorable characters.

It annoys me that he keeps calling Rian "ree-an" when Rian was actually the original spelling of the name.

So I can't name my son A. Ryan?

1. Does the A. Stand for (((Adam))) or Adolf?
2. Are you currently an EU citizen, or do you ever plan to be?

1. The latter.
2. Nah

I think you might actually get away with it, you mad man. Gott speed.

Was this movie actually good or is this just a Holla Forums meme?
Because I think Jack Black is a really funny actor who's just really bad at judging roles.
Fuck the critics, Pick of Destiny was an enjoyable movie and the soundtrack was fucking fantastic.

Purest kino.

Its pretty enjoyable. Not as good as the original but still a fun watch.

Literal plebs are praising it, you know it's trash. The rock is shit. Kevin Hart is shit.

Watch out buddy, you've triggered the tarkfag.

It’s enjoyable. Was leagues better than TLJ.

In the US people have had their kids taken away for naming them Hitler, so it’s not a slam dunk to get away with it.

Wtf Mike, what's the context for this vid?

NO YOUR TRIPS ARE LIES YOU TAKE THAT BACK MOTHERFUCKER FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM