I-I can't do it

/ourguy/! Why is he so based bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=974950379331579&id=235852889908002&refsrc=http://t.co/IEGNKzw9VU&_rdr
facebook.com/vicenews/videos/974950379331579/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi jim

You're on the wrong board for this kind of shilling.

Jim?

What do you mean? I'm telling you it's not the jews.

From a two hour long interview they released a highly edited two minutes. That's how badly he blew their childish interviewer out.

Is it 2 hours?
I found this on their Kikebook page, but don't know how to mirror it.
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=974950379331579&id=235852889908002&refsrc=http://t.co/IEGNKzw9VU&_rdr

Doesn't need an account, but you'd still be giving them browsing data.

Peterson's response on the VICE "interview"

The one thing I hate in his speeches is that he makes a statement, say that journalists are putting out bias to try and hook in readers to stay, which is objectively true of both sides of politics, then everyone fucking giggles, cheers and claps.

I hate this so fucking much. Shut up and listen to him; he's trying to educate and make you think about something beyond what you know, so sit in silence with mild whispering and learn something, instead of fucking whooping and cheering like all fucking Americans do when their own beliefs are reinforced.

They should be cheering when he says something they don't want to hear, but instead the alt-kike retards cling onto the parts of his talks where he agrees with them, ignoring the rest, which perpetuates to both sides that he's very biased and fairly basic when he speaks, which is far from the truth.

t. Peterson fag before he was popular

Yep, two hours. They might have leaked this portion of the interview as an attempt at damage control, because their original video has:
==THIRTY FOUR THOUSAND DISLIKES== and

THIRTY FOUR THOUSAND DISLIKES

What's the deal with the makeup?

He let his daughter do his make up because it's cute and funny.
Shills use the image because, out of context, it can be unnerving.
Please refer to

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

I just want to hear him talk about Disney movies again. His political stuff is so lame and dry.

THIS FUCKING GUY IS TAKING ALL MY DONATIONS

Maybe he‘s nice enough to give you a dollar, bucko.

STEP UP

White space removed.

Checked

BASED

How can one man be this perfect?

let's celebrate with a round of personality quizzes!

I wonder if he'll go full /ourguy/ once he retires and doesn't have to worry about his job anymore.

2 FUCKING SCOOPS DOLLARS

This nigga just went down in my books. Generic advice for generic people. How many very dissatisfied people are there going to be after they "just sort themselves out" and see the world is still a complete mess and getting worse everyday. A lot of resentful people who fully swing back to their original ideologies 10 fold with a more improved self. If anything he is lengthening the fuse so the bomb can be built bigger.

FUCKING JUDEO PETERSTEIN

the fuck is this fake website

Why do people in Burgerland clap and giggle at every little thing?

He doesn't have to worry about a thing already

Fairly certain that in-group preference is genetically encoded. As in, it's in your DNA to grow your brain and, by default, instill you with a desire to be amongst people who look, act, and talk like you do.

10BUX YOU'LL NEVER GET BACK

Why hasn't anyone uploaded his quiz somewhere? I want to see it.

See a problem, fix a problem.

Question Number 1:

Except asian women.

While that may be so the human mind with enough mental conditioning is capable of acting against it's nature in all manner of ways. I think that is approaching the subject matter from the wrong direction though, the question ought to be asked is what rejecting the racial collective and identity does in practicality. Is it destructive? That's what matters.

The great American liberal experiment seem to prove it is suicidal to reject racial identity, both for the smaller and bigger group and to a large extent also to the individual. For the state it's no problem though, as the liberal "democratic" and "free" nation operates quite independently from its citizens. Racial strife and cultural decay doesn't hurt the modern liberal state but rather strengthens it.

MEIN GOTT, PURE IDEOLOGY

would clean her room/10

Well, it is. That's kind of the point. That and covering zits.

What's up, /trannypol/, got Google and Monsanto on the run yet?

Hey zach

Well, were.

Your memes are not funny and you're not welcome outside of your containment board, how many times do i have to tell you?

Et tu feelus.

It's the big five questionaire; it's been around for free forever. The paid one just goes into deeper detail on what your specific traits mean.

Just do the free one and then look up on your own what the traits mean, fam.

I suppose it is a matter of getting tied up on the wrong subject to ignore the real problem. Doesn't really get to the heart of the issue if we're stuck arguing in circles about whether or not it matters on some nebulous genetic level. As a matter of acknowledging factual reality, it's nice to correct that kind of shit thinking, though.

So, the real issue is whether or not racial diversity is good for a society, and the answer is undoubtedly that it is not. In small doses it can be controlled, but those closest to it will not be happy. Once a democratic society becomes large enough, it can become self-sustaining, and as we've seen in our own history, racial diversity becomes a tool to leverage votes and establish power. It is a thing done in service of a ruling class, rather than for any incorrectly perceived benefits that come from a 'diverse' society.

Hey Holla Forums.

She's pretty cute if a bit chubby

JBP is very comfy and insightful when he speaks about human psychology and individual life issues
He should however refrain from getting too political because on that side he's just a run of the mill boomer conservative with really nothing of value to offer
Also i hate how he got popular in the last months, his new fanbase is fucking awful and their flattery will eventually lead him to do something monumentally stupid

I like the way he talks about religious symbolism and how it translated to morality of specific societies, but at everything else I think he's really basic bitch tier.

oh yea, my bad here's far better link instead fellow anonymous. :)
facebook.com/vicenews/videos/974950379331579/

What are you, a retard? There doesn't need to be a context. It's a picture of a man in makeup. That's all you need to know.

Mostly.

People don't really think these comics through, virgin usually just means beta now