What are some kinos about crisis actors?

What are some kinos about crisis actors?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=QAHIa-I0Rv4
hooktube.com/watch?v=tG0lNntmi1U
hooktube.com/watch?v=_T1UE48QXB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Harry Potter series fam.

What kind of amateur operation are these guys running?

Assuming this is legit then it just shows they know no one will actually care. Why bother putting big effort in your shenanigans when lazy shit does the trick just fine? You can shout this from the rooftops and all you will get is a wall of apathy and someone yelling back at you to shut up so they can watch the game in peace.

Was looking for the superbowl vid with the sandyhoax kids earlier and wadaya know it’s been scrubbed from jewtube. Had around 700k views iirc, this one will probably vanish if it hits 10k.

Kinda reminds me of that Jhonen comic (johnny the homicidal maniac) where he goes to heaven and finds just a bunch of people sitting around in chairs silently despite the fact they literally all have the power to do anything they want (johnny starts blowing up their heads and it starts a "food fight" head explosion war)

just download it my dude, it's a 2 min vid

Was another 2 minute redpill vid after Orlando that wound up getting scrubbed, began with Scott pelly or whatever his name is in front of a green screen talking about how there was a mass shooting drill at the hospital around the corner from the club a few months earlier. Was pissed since the florida school had a mass shooting drill there one month before but wadaya know, found it on the CBS channel right at the beginning of link related.
hooktube.com/watch?v=QAHIa-I0Rv4
Fun fact none of the doctors had any online presence until just before the “shooting.”

Okay, I've always thought this "crisis actor/hoax shootings" thing was nuts, but if these are genuine, you may have just changed my mind.

I dont know if I'm losing touch but the crisis actor thing is just making more and more sense

It’s not “crazy conspiracy theory” either. Before 2012 they were mostly false flags, terrorist acts that just happened to coincide with drills simulating the exact same scenario at the exact same time (embed related). In 2012 NDAA amendment HR 5736 repealed the Smith/Mundt Act giving alphabet agencies the ability to hoax live drills as actual events. Ever since there’s been a “mass shooting” on average every 3 or 4 months, many of which even recycle the same crisis actors.

hooktube.com/watch?v=tG0lNntmi1U

Russian hackers ITT

I remember a video of a guy walking in front of a camera, laughing and joking with the press around him. He said to someone off screen "Are we ready?" then started crying and talking about how his kid was shot at a school. I've been trying to find it for ages, can't find it any where.

I wonder (((why))).

I feel like I'm living in a Philip K. Dick novel

I'm sure someone has it saved here, seen it a bunch and I never really looked into this stuff that closely at all.

If someone here has it, they should upload it. It's arguably the biggest smoking gun in the whole matter.

This episode was poorly written and borderline childish.

Motivations for the killer were bizarre, ie partially blaming interest in terrorist groups in Syria and Iraq. Supposedly a white supremacist but is as 56% as they come. Killer took an uber to the shooting which would have been hilarious if this was a comedy but this was supposed to be a drama.

Climax was terrible, killer was found several blocks away at a McDonalds and alive no less? Epilogue so far is garbage, absolutely nothing interesting about the court preceding and it seems it will stay that way.

The supporting actors are almost all one dimensional so there's nothing to talk about there.

Overall a decent flick but would recommend you look at other kinos like the Kyle Odom action adventure trilogy and the Jeffery Alan Lash mystery drama before going out of your way with this one.

I remember that.

Can anyone please explain how he took an AR-15 with him in an Uber? If a teenager got in my car with a rifle and asked me to drive him to school I'd call the fucking cops.>>1157982

Why? It's none of your business
man can take his raifu where he wants fam

It was in a bag.

It's not a ridiculous thing when you think about it. It's a win/win from their perspective. They're well aware that most people won't investigate it and they can guilt trip the ones that do.

The issue behind lies is that nothing gets resolved from it. It gets worse for everyone else as you drag it for a long time. I wish they have the morality to tell the truth.

Who do they think they're fooling here?

Not denying that the guy is definitely fucking planted by CNN to help push their idiotic narrative.. but Antifa guy says he graduated in 2015 making him 19 at the older, but the arrest mugshot says he was 26.

It's clearly not him. His eyes aren't even blue.

Thank you, user.

Why would he have a mugshot?

Needed to be an AR because that’s the gun they want b&.
Favorite 2017 actor here.
hooktube.com/watch?v=_T1UE48QXB4