New logo for Nurse Who

It looks like something made for a female soap opera. Gold text, bland font, red crystals that look like rose petals.

Like those Turkish series that they are flooding Europe with

the absolute state of state sponsored propaganda

Series isn't going to air until the fall. Just like a typical woman to be late.

Sorry to ruin your joke, but it always starts in the fall

More like Nurse Literally Who
amirite?

If you care, then it's for you.

Is Dr Who right wing? I've never seen it.

Started April last year.

It's alright sweetie, us women are always taking the brunt force of the 'joke' by cis men. 😒

Tits or GTFO

Working on a bingo card. Any suggestions?

boipucci or get out, Natalie

muslim apologetics

It’s always been spherecuck propaganda. Goy materialism/jew relativism isn’t right or left.

It's my time of the month jokes

The femenine of doctor isn't nurse, dumbass.

Calm your tits jennifer it’s a joke.

vagina jokes
white privilege
equality

There is an episode/s in the next series where the Doctor meets Rosa Parks. Pics are segregation era sign props and a bus that could be the infamous one from the Montgomery boycott.

Are you ready for all the poz of the Moffat era, with none of the creativity?

Ninth doctor intro was best, all shit sliding downhill from there.

Thanks, boys. Finished it.

Just to clarify, that wasn't a meme suggestion. Those are on-set pictures from Cape Town. There is a good probability Dr Nu will meet Rosa Parks.

Just from the top of my head

it's no worse than the shitty ps1 grade orange oval with lens flare logo they used for 9/10th doctor.

As long as they don't have another fucking giant face floating in space, or stupid clocks, I'd be fine with it.

As a skepticâ„¢ this is my favorite show.

Are you fucking kidding me?

oh boy… a 50 minute episode about a black woman literally being too lazy to get out of bus seat.

Can it really be a bingo card if literally every one of those spaces are 100% going to be crossed? I mean you listed all of the possible "funny" moments they are going to be able to write.

Stopped watching nuwho ages ago but I can't wait for this shitshow and how it's going to crash and burn with all of the western fujoshi abandoning it because they can't ship the MC. From what I gathered the only reason those faghags loved this show was because of that shit and that's why they disliked Capaldi being The Doctor because they can't make cutesy gay romances with an old fart. Mark my words that despite them all being supportive of this change publicly, they are going to not really like the show because they really really hate other women. Everyone else will also abandon it because the showmakers are panderig to the tumblr crowd and will do that at the expense of having a fun adventure show.

Why didn't they make him black?

those are the pieces of the broken glass ceiling:^)

IT WAS THE DARLEKS ALL ALONG!

the women whined harder.

Stop it user, you're starting to sound like a soyboy.

Because Hillary lost.

But this is the case since about the second season of Matt Smith.

Will continue to do that then. Can't really remember anything that happened after the first Matt Smith season except that it was not worth remembering.

Series 5
Le wacky reddit Matt Smith doctor, still watchable but noticeable decline in quality

Series 6
Moffat's fanfiction series, half of the episodes dedicated to overarching plot about his Mary Sue River Song

Series 7
They didn't even try, full of garbage tier episodes, probably the worst series apart from 10, lesbian interspecies couple with emasculated man servant

Series 8+9
Badly written, Clary Sue the impossible girl, #notallmuslims two parter, Maisie gets some of the worst episodes, John Simm replaced by Missy

Series 10
Black lesbian, gay grandads, black romans, punch the racists, genderbending time lords, future is female, boring three parter, space communism, shit ripped straight out of Sherlock, truly rock bottom (so far)

You can safely not watch anything past series 4 or 5 as Series 5 is a soft reboot anyway, theres only a scant few episodes worth a watch.

Hold on a second, mister!
Cool story, vikings, the aliens look dangerous in a goofy way, The Doctor is doing his thing, no niggers, explanation for the face, Maisie chasing chickens, big "battle" at the end, they defeat the bad guys via finesse and technology. Also Maisie acts nice, and the ending montage of her in Time is cool. What's not to like here?
The story is good, the alien leonin looks great, the twist is nice. The overall atmosphere is gloomy and dark, but again, we get a nice Maisie montage with her in various dresses through history. And as far as I remember, still no niggers. I admit, this is not a fun episode, but it's acted well, and I think it was interesting, more drama, than fun though.
Yeah, I have to admit, you have a point here. There's a lot of shit going on here, though the Raven itself is cool, and all-powerful Mayor Maisie is nice:1, but she has a weird hair. Too many problems to count here.
I like this episode, but that's because I never hated Clara. If you hate her, you'll hate this. Also the gender and race bending of the bald guy and the niggers on Gallifrey are highly irritating, but the Wraiths are cool, and the Ancient Maisie is übercool! I like the ending too, because now The Doctor gets his own treatment - he did the same mindwipe to Donna before… But, I can understand why you dislike this episode.

So overall, out of the 4, 2 are either good or okay, 1 is horrible, 1 is bad. That season had way worse episodes, like the Zygon two parter's first part. Anyway, objectively, I think you can't state that the Maisie episodes are the worst.

I didn't mean they were objectively the worst, just that if you are going to give Maisie a reccuring role, she could've had better episodes.

I didn't like her two parter because it was so goofy, almost like classic who at it's dumbest. The tin can robots and pantomime lion were just too much. Post series 4 NuWho has this problem where they want to have their cake and eat it too - they want the silly jokes and tongue in cheek stuff but also the godawful over the top melodrama and it just doesn't work.

Meant no offense though, have a lewd maisie on the house

This is Doctor Who we're talking about. Most of it isn't worth watching anyway. Just watch the 20 or so actually above-par episodes that the 50 year run of this hulking disappointment has produced, and maybe listen to some Big Finish.

Oh right. It's all coming back to me (unfortunately).

Oh Amy is pretty cute and it's not so bad even if a little too lolsorandumb

Wait a second why am I watching this anyway, was it always this bad?

Watch out of habit when I'm bored and have nothing else to do, hoping that there'd be a rare good episode this week (it never came)

Watch a few episodes because new doctor, unconsciously drop it and apparently remove most of the shit from my memories.

The highlight of the post Tennant series is in the latest series when Matt Lucas's Character outright spells out why the BBC keeps insisting non whites have always been around in Britain. Then you remember that the public are still too stupid to realize this and it just becomes depressing again.

I feel like most of the squares are just copies of one another, for example the menstrual humour one, the feminine lifestyle one, and the sexual relations with men one.

You've got to wonder how much Moffat was on board with all of this poz stuff. His actions seemed to suggest he was just begrudgingly going along with it all at times. He did hire the oldest, whitest, manist Doctor in years amid the growing demands from all sides to do exactly not that.
I think left to his own devices Moffat's Who would have just been lots of spergy fanfiction tier shit, right out of the New Adventure novels, with the occasional powerful older woman, because that's clearly his fetish.

We're more likely to get references to his past wives. Gay shit is the priority now.

She's actually hot though, but they've stuck her in some androgynous non threating asexual clothes so the tumblr viewership doesn't shake with jealousy

Valid criticism is always welcome

jesus how fucking many picture of this girl exist

they have no consistency when it starts. it started in February one year iirc. t. used to watch this garbage a few years ago