Center-Right AfD in Germany Becomes Second Largest Party, As Anger Mounts Against Merkelism

How much longer until the eternal Kraut strikes again and fucks everything up like the germans always do?

Germany is a lost cause. I wrote them off years ago.

I give them 6 months

Try the entire white race.

spics are cockroaches

more like how long until the eternal anglo decides to die in the millions again to protect jewish and shitskin interests

This is just a political thread thinly covered up as Holla Forums by posting it along a youtuber

Who gives a fuck?

No more brother wars.

Where? Looks like a cool place.

Over the course of history, there have been lots of creative ways to dispose of traitors. My favorite is dilaniation.

You bind the traitor to strong rope connected to 4 horses, one by each limb, and then you send them running at the same time. Hilarity ensues. It serves as a symbolic punishment as well, since traitors split peaceful countries from within, causing civil war.

Would sub if he wasn’t such a creepy weirdo. Guys like him and amazing banana give pseudo intellectuals a bad name.

Good for the Germans, tbh. But as for the youruber, he needs to put on some normal clothes and get a new username before I give his stuff a listen. One thing I do respect if it's true(saw a comment here about it before)is he apparently has no ads on his videos so he seems to really do it because he loves it.

AGAIN, this is just a political thread thinly covered up as Holla Forums by posting it along a youtuber

No one will ever care.

you are literally the only person who cares

I am not going to let this go on for any longer ENUGH with these shitty, low-quality threads, I want to go discuss movies aand television!

Let's fucking do it then. Show me your fucking movies and let's discuss them.

I made a movie thread and nobody's posting in it. You are your own worst enemy lol

You made the prison kino thread?

Krauts are a bunch of idiot savants, they're good at complicated tasks but retarded outside of that.

Sage then?

Yeah but don't think that doesn't mean we wont call out each other for being retarded.

what's this to do with television and film?

Until whites cease outsourcing their cognition to jews and charlatans there will always be discord.

What does your waifu have to do with any thread you spam her in?

Politics is on television, so politics is relevant.

Sure you aren't a janny. Sure you aren't.

I thought everybody knew the Bliss spammer was a mod.

she's the queen of Holla Forums now

He always denies it like the cowardly hotpocket he is.

pure coincidence

Does he want to be a stripper or something? Why did he name himself after a whore?

I know I've seen him admit it at least once.
It would be nice if the actual rules of this board were clear. Like, waifu posting is A-okay, anime is allowed, some e-celebs are okay but not all, and some times political discussion is acceptable but sometimes it isn't…I don't know, it's very confusing. Maybe Holla Forums should just become the new /secretrule/.

Pure coincidence indeed.

Germany is fucked!

I would think the no-go zones in germany, the rape gangs and the rampant censorship would be a bigger deal than increased electricity prices.

The only thing that would be still in charge to rescue germany would be a fucking second holocaust with just a little target adjust. FUCKING MUSLIMS

you can't because I've never admitted it. how could I when it's not true?

Pretty much includes that, If I'd go on and on Frederic would probably have to get a new Raid-Setup for his server.

faggot

Pathetic.