Holla Forums Rape General

Was the original Dragon Ball both the first and last time attempted Rape happen in a shonen jump series? First time it was oolong slipping Bulma a date rape drug. The second time it was red ribbon soldier trying to Rape Bulma.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/51461/
nhentai.net/g/193280/
nhentai.net/g/190597/
nhentai.net/g/172560/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all anime is shit

Why classic dragon ball scenes translate so well into Hentai?
nhentai.net/g/51461/
nhentai.net/g/193280/
nhentai.net/g/190597/
nhentai.net/g/172560/

Not exactly rape but close

RE πŸ‘ POR πŸ‘ TED πŸ‘

Does that really count?

Eyerape

rapists are not welcome here. leave. now.

I want to hear and smell pans farts

stfu rape is awesome

That’s rape culture. Stop it

Away with you, Goldstein.
>>>Holla Forums

i've personally spoken with the board owner and ze assured me the days of you drumpies shitting all over our board are OVER!

NO TO FASCISM, NO TO NAZIS, NO TO DRUMPIES!

time's up.

How new are you?

Okay then, if you really are so keen on shitting up anyone's enjoyment of this board while accusing everyone who disagrees as "le droomby supporters", prove it.

I'll give you approximately 60 seconds to ban everyone present other than yourself from the instant this message is posted if you really aren't a lying sack of shit.

Go ahead.

I dare you.

Time's up, Rabbi~

ok reported for anti vegeta post

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Being the Prince of Saiyans is painful

Mods he is starting again with all the defamation, and overall disrespect, ban this North Korean travestite

t.Vegeta

Bulma probably had her cherry popped before she met Goku

REPORTED MODS STOP THOSE LIBELS FOR THE SAKE OF THIS BOARD

She was very quick to offer her body in trade for dragon balls.

the greatest woman on earth

She was 16, obscenely rich and had zero supervision. She'd probably had more than one drug fueled gang bang with the various sentient beings of the Dragon Ball universe. She could probably have given a detailed comparison of the difference between dog, pig and human dicks at the time she met Goku. Shit she probably wanted the dragon balls to wish away her super herpes that some half dragon dude gave her.

t. Rape victim
*unzips dick*

Suck my female penis weirdo

Shonen Jump has lots of rape in it. Hell Fist of the North Star's entire plot is centered on a dude who is almosted murdered trying to defend his wife from being dragged off and raped.

Fuck, Bulma was a real qt in Dragon Ball. I think they ruined her in Z and beyond.

>>>/a/

Jo-jo Doesn't count

Akira Toriyama's perfect portrait of women.