Not watching garbage

Hello there Holla Forums,

Have you finally learned not to watch garbage ?
If you unironically still watch this garbage you should rethink your life. You have only lost:
You shouldn't even talk about this garbage anymore. If you go and talk to your friends about it you are a disease vector.
None of these are ok.

Even if you just pirate instead of pay for it, you are still polluting your mind and wasting your time. Why ?
The modern cinema business is cancer for your mind. There are no worthwhile excuses. I don't care if

This is a designated board to shit on movies and shitpost at the same time
If you want true kino behavior, go to the designated kino board

its dead

You are openly spreading cancer then. And you are aware of what you are doing.

It's absurdly slow but it's there, shitposting is frowned upon so not a lot of posts that aren't long-winded content or approval replies

Haven't said the name of the place, i haven't spread anything. If you mean the behavior of shitting up the place, give a good reason not to.
This place was made to talk about normalfag crap, and none of it goes to be good, nor its fans, nor its message or its influence. Might as well have fun criticizing all of it for what it is, shit

redpill me on garbage, op

all movies suck nerd, go to the club and get laid like a real MAN

I'm exclusively watching Internet Bloodsports now.

You are telling Holla Forums not to be Holla Forums.

I've taken to watching nothing but lifetime and hallmark approved kino.

top tier jimkino i must say

I dont watch anything.

I agree with everything OP says, and anybody who disagrees is clearly a brainlet

Game of Thrones has Maisie.
MAISIE IS IN IT
Do you understand? I have to see it!

Yeah, you're a pathetic piece of shit. We knew that already.

What about independent and foreign cinema outside the hollywood bubble? What are your feelings on that?

What is wrong with you

I JUST watch garbage exclusively, I am low-quality man!

I have learned all of this and known it for some time now. I make a single exception for things related to Batman because I love Batman. I watch Gotham but no other current capeshit garbage. The DCEU is shit. Haven't seen Justice League and don't plan to. If The Batman gets released, I will watch that.

when even live

>>>/film/

and maybe others such as
>>>/television/
>>>/cinema/
>>>/kino/

end yourself.

not all modern anime is trash, op. tanya the evil is quite gud.

Youjo Senki while good, is written by a commie though. Although as with the film version of Starship Troopers they've unintentionally redpilled a lot of people.

jej