Alden Ehrenreich Comes Out of the Closet

">I am a gay man with an extremely open heart. God, I’ve never had to talk about this, so I’m trying to find the words. If I had to label myself, I would label myself as a gay man," our new favorite Han Solo told OUT’s Shana Naomi Krochmal.

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jussie-smollett-i-am-a-gay-man-i-am-a-gay-man-i-am-a-gay-man-w162789/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disney is afraid.

Do you think he's actually gay or the mouse just forced him at gunpoint?

Breaking your toys cishet white males! #RESIST

source or gtfo

it makes me cringe whenever one of you "people" refer the disney corporation as "mouse"

why

lol reddit

racist detected

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jussie-smollett-i-am-a-gay-man-i-am-a-gay-man-i-am-a-gay-man-w162789/

So is anyone going to see this movie after this?

Who?

Our New Favorite Han Solo

omg so brave

No one gives a rat's ass about your sexuality unless they have an agenda to push.

I almost have to applaud Kathleen for this, the balls on this woman

nu-disney would do anything probably

I thought this guy was Spielbergs chosen one.

Does this mean Emilia will get blacked in Soylo? 🤔

wow, it's almost like there's a connection there somewhere

also how come in america you are either 100% straight or 100% homosexual?

spotted the mousecuck

They're really more of a rat tbh.

>t. (((House))) of (((Mouse))) shill

pathetic.

APOLOGIZE

You can't blame them, it's totally plausible.

No.

jizzney must really be in for a world of shit to force this clown to do the "oh hey im gay" routine just to drum up interest.

But also…

(((this is all part of destroying Western culture and all of it's icons)))

FAKE AND GAY

OP you fag

So he did give Spielberg a reach around to get the part.

Either cease being a faggot or go all in, much like anons.

Can't say I'm surprised.

Boy oh boy, can't wait to not watch this other star wars garbage that is being throw out this year, for 4 years in a row.

Let's not teach them about the mistakes they are doing. And no, love doesn't exist between two men, because they can't create life. If they can't create life, there's no love because love exist so that people get together and stay together to raise families.

Homophobic Star Wars fans gave solo a bad rotten tomatoes score!

I guess disney is the EA of movies.

You don’t understand us. We know the articles is unsourced and probably fake, but we also know he’s a queer.

It is bullshit, but we believe it.

FORGIVE US GEORGE.

He's one of those queers who post seriously

Checked.

New special editions of OT when?

fuck off CNN.

ROTTEN TOMATOES WILL NOT LET HOMOPHOBIC BIGGOTS RUIN HAN SOLO'S SCORE!

We will however keep up all the user reviews that say "We can't wait to see this movie." accompanied by five stars.

How much did they pay him?

Does everyone have a copy of the chart?

It would be funny if it didn't hit so close to our very real clown world.

quints confirm we didn't deserve the kino of the prequels and that george did nothing wrong.

Sorry, George, we should have realized you were a genius. At least we got the prequelkinos.

They knew from the beginning, look at the jew he looks like a fag! This is probably how and why he was “discovered” (was Spielberg’s fuck boy) by Spielberg. The fact that Disney decided to broadcast this jew’s homosexuality to everyone was always part of the plan to destroy the Han Solo character.
The timing however is a bit off, but perhaps the timing was moved up as damage control against criticism due to how shit the movie appears to be.
Ex: Oy vey quit being homophobic! This will work with normal fags and pozzed reviewers.

no fucking wonder the faggot who cant act for shit got the role

Let OP have his fun. Easily trolled tards is this board’s only appeal tbh.

We know. But we don’t care.

I hate Star Wars, but come on now, don't spread fake news.

What are you doing, user? We could have gotten Soylo banned in China.

Ahh yes.. The Spacey defense. In the face of a huge PR disaster, come out as gay.

This is now an apologize to Lucas thread.

Apologize!

Disneys new marketing strategy, gotta get that minority hype.

FORGIVE

I'M SORRY GEORGE
PREQUELS ARE KINO
IT WAS POETRY THE WHOLE TIME

Never. The prequels sucked then and they suck now.

I'M SORRY GEORGE
NOT LIKE THIS.. NOT LIKE THIS

Nice try, rat boy.

It means that if you don't love the movie, see it at least 666 times, buy the merch, write many good reviews, and rave about how great the film is to your friends then you are "homophobic™"

Anything matters if media bitches about it enough.

Great.

THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU SHITTY MANCHILD FUCK. HOLDO’S PINK VAGINA STINKING UP THE FRANCHISE IS BECAUSE YOUR FAGGOT ASS COULDN’T HANDLE A CGI HOMOSEXUAL LIZARD JAMAICAN. MARY POPPINS LEIA IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE. YOU RAPED LUKE AND MADE HIM A CUM GUZZLER. YOU FAGGOTS WILL ALL FACE JUSTICE ON THE DAY OF THE LASER SWORD.

Fuck the prequels, fuck the sequels, fuck George and Kathleen, and fuck you too.

cringe as fuck

lol

hit wrong post actually. meant to reply to the butthurt mass of redtext rage above.

He was probably just memeing anyway