Luke, did I ever tell you I'm only 47 years old?

Luke, did I ever tell you I'm only 47 years old?

Yes. I was once a Jedi knight, the same as your father.

He was the best 9-year-old star pilot in the galaxy, and knew some good tricks. I was 15 when I met him and became his legal guardian.

And he was a good friend.

How many 9-year-old pilots there was?

It's really disgustingly speciest of you to not consider all the alien races with different life cycles than humans. Fucking humie bigot.

I laff'd. Posst more, I love these

Luke, did I ever tell you why despite being part of a group that's systematically being executed on sight I still wear nothing but my uniform and reveal my identity to strangers the first time they ask?

Luke did I ever tell you about the time assmad Disney employees tried to take the focus away from you motorboarding a manatee by resurrecting an ancient meme?

Luke, did I ever tell you that the force is female?

Luke, did I ever tell you the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

What does the force smell like, Obi-Wan?

Milk from the rotting titties of a space monster.

Thank fuck you can’t smell in space.

haha

Luke did I ever tell you about your father's jailbait apprentice who was inexplicable dressed like a prostitute despite being underage in an order of celibate monks?

she was a good waifu

I thought space was supposed to smell burnt

Luke, did I ever tell you about the time your father massacred a whole village of Tuskan raiders and they now bear the grudge toward you, which would've perhaps informed your decision to go into their territory unarmed and alone? It was a good fact.

A H S O K A I S K I N O

Why do the Tusken raiders know who Luke's dad is?

Probably feudin'

lel

I hate how Disney is so retarded. The sand people were just HURR HURR HURR on everybody. There was no special hatred of Luke. How would they even know who the fuck his Dad was?

Maybe they recognized his scent or something?

It doesn’t matter though. It’s an answer to a problem that didn’t exist. The Sand people have been established as murderous assholes who dragged off Shmi and took potshots at pod racers. They’re just assholes who attack anybody and in Luke’s case it’s pretty clear their main target was his car.

What did he mean by this?

t. waifufaggot and/or pedo