HOW THE FUCK ARE HALF THE THREADS ON THIS GODAMN SHITHOLE OF A BOARD RELATED TO MOVIES AND TELEVISION?

HOW THE FUCK ARE HALF THE THREADS ON THIS GODAMN SHITHOLE OF A BOARD RELATED TO MOVIES AND TELEVISION?

It's almost entirely spam and waifufaggotry along with template threads and nonsensical garbage. No one ehere actually watches any movies or tv series it's just a bunch of bonobos jacking each other off in the treetops. I hate you all and I hate this place!

then fuck off back to r/movies

or maybe you could go back to cuckchan you faggot

Some waifufags decided to take their rivalry very seriously against some hapa sperg who posts Watson. Now anyone who disagrees with them is called Zach. Pretty pathetic tbh.

Hey there Zach

10/10 post.

HOW THE FUCK ARE HALF THE ACTIONS OF THIS GODAMN SHITHOLE OF AN ADMINISTRATION RELATED TO AIDING AMERICA?

It's almost entirely bigotry and xenophobia along with two scoops of ice cream and nonsensical economics. No one there actually knows any politics or foreign affairs it's just a bunch of gorillas jacking each other off on the gorilla channel. I hate you Republicans and I hate this Drumpf!

fucking Holla Forums Holla Forums and Holla Forums are attacking us right now :/

So the board regulars then.

>>>/film/

lol no

yup
the mods like it this way

it's like this all the time

THIS IS OUR BOARD NOW

THIS IS ZACHARY'S BOARD YOU FUCKING CUNT FIGHT ME

t.zach

Say that to my face and see what happens, bitch.

FOR SIX YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLOLOLO LOOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Holla Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 6 YEARS, 6 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Holla Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!!

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Is it bad to have a backlog of tv/movs that is 1,000 lines long?

Bad snip, my bad.