I'm suprised nobody just up and raped her
that woulda teached her a lesson

That isn't true capitalism.

>(((capitalism)))

Accurate.

😞

Shouldn't it be 3rd wave?

No.

More like mind on niggerism. What kind of human garbage does this?

I know it's NYC and everything, but isn't this still indecent exposure? Where are the popo?

imagine the smell

Smells like fish

Stop slutshaming women, you fucking fascist piece of shit

This is the mind of a female.
The woman is standing in the way of the bull, which represents a strong and growing market.
Feminists rallied behind this hilarious statue.

Um no sweetie, try again. The bull represents BBC conquering white women.

Duh, that's never been tried before.

is that still there?

At the very least make it a webm. Also, this is your mind on corporate marxism.

No matter how many times you say it, that phrase will never make sense or describe reality.

It actually makes a lot of sense. Communism isn't just "everyone gtes free stuf lol" you know.

I take issue with the word if only because Marxism already involves culture. It's a redundant phrase.

The phrase you're looking for is "capitalism." Or "late capitalism." Or "neoliberalism."

Why not? It describes current day America very accurately. The long march through the institutions by cultural marxists (gramscians/Frankfurt school) has now come to heads with the big corporate America and the synthesis isn't the fall of big corps or capitalism but rather corporate marxism.

Corporate, not cultural.

THIS IS NOW AN EMMA THREAD

So communism.

So USA is communist country. Alright.

Pretty much.

tbqh

Culturally it's pretty much one, economically they're slowly getting there.

Some states are banning private ownership on means of production already?

Culturally LGBT people is placed to mental wards in marxist countries, instead of allowing them to marry and grab other people children.

There's been a shift away from the free market is what I'm saying, /trannypol/.

I think you need to study the basics of capitalism and communism, because you seem very confused.

There's never been a free market in US, imbecile.

I think you need to study the basics of subversion, because you seem very confused.

There is free market in Somalia.

Not true free market!

Corporate marxism is fine tbh.

Corporate marxism is only makes sence if all corporations are state-owned. But then you don't need to add "corporate".

You're so dumb tbh, in America big corps are the state.

Call me when all of them are state, retard.

lol, no

Let me guess, you're 16.

Post-liberalism or corporate marxism is just retooled marxism with the focus on class exchanged with race and other identities. If it was just marxism we'd call it that but it's not. It uses the same rhetoric and general dialectics but used in favour of capitalism.

This is your mind and body Communism.

You seem to know a lot of Marxist rhetoric. Wonder how many tomes of Capital have you read.

She has the star of David on the nape of her neck, she isn't white and this is just Jewish propaganda to make whites think all women are shit in an effort to get them not to have children.

Was Nicolas II also a commie? Because there was worse famine in his time. And before him, and before…

In fact after kulaks were removed there were no starvation for some reaon. Like, ever. Talk about pure coincidence.

This is some kind of 4-D trolling, right?

Excuse me, but that's clearly a marker identifying her owners. There would be no reason to brand one of your compatriots. i.e., she's a goytoy.

Even if all white men suddently want to marry and have children(like they already are) family law is still feminist shit and divorce rate is still 60% and children are still seized by women. Rest in piss polcucks.

I AM A CAPITALIST NOW

you are braindead, deal with it

WOW
O O
WOW

Wew

How the fuck is that capitalism. There is no competition that she has to do. She just waves her ass as she goes.
When the government is funding her insanity, it is not capitalism boyo.

In my area jews do get star tats, especially the cunts to get indentified. She is more likely to be a jewess.

Marxism is a system in which redistribution of property is a way towards communism. Or such is a tenant of it.
Capitalism is only the production.
Therefore Marxist Capitalism.
What do you not understand about that term.

Translation?

Marriage success rate for high school sweethearts who wait at least 5 years after high school to get married is 78% though

What if I told you just because you don't understand it, it doesn't mean it is not understood

would fuck extremely hard/10