We were so close to ending racism it hurts. We could have black-centric movies and no-one saw them "movements"

We were so close to ending racism it hurts. We could have black-centric movies and no-one saw them "movements".

We could have a white guy kill a black guy, and a black guy kill a white guy, and no-one thought it was racist.

Black superheroes and interracial couples were a thing and no-one gave a shit.

Then 2016 came along and all that genuine progress went out the window.

Sad times, my friends.

It will only get worse. Cumskins need to atone for their sins by letting us PoCs kill them,

trayvon martin, blm, gangster rap and the 90s all happened long before 2016

Movements are more profitable than normal life, goy.

you
sonova
bitch

Yeah, it all started in 2016.
GAS THE MILLENNIALS
AGE WAR NOW

obama caused it tbh

CIA got you pushing pencils now?

Of course!

We were so close to ending singles it hurts. We could have get-centric threads and no-one saw them as "shitposting".

We could have a quads kill a trips, and a quints kill a quads, and no-one thought it wasn't worth checking.

Taxmaster and giga nigga was a thing and no-one gave a shit.

Then 2016 came along and all that genuine progress went out the window.

Sad times, my friends.

Between peace and victory, which one do you choose? Little christians go for peace. Israel only ever accepts victory. And that's why you're losing.

This

I was thinking about this the other day. Has gangster rap and crack been the downfall of the negro? I feel like everyone had a higher opinion of them back in the 80s. But I was born 1990 so what the fuck do I know.

What did they mean by this?

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

black people were converted by glow in the dark CIAniggers into today's actual niggers during the 80's-90's crack epidemic because CIA needs mo money fo dem programs and the gubmit won't pay them
democrats made it worse with programs like WIC which pay more if the father isn't around, leading to thousands of fatherless black "families"
obama made it even worse by telling them they don't have to take responsibility for themselves because whatever is wrong in their life is someone else's (whitey's) fault so instead of trying to fix anything they should rage against whomever is perceived to be keeping them down

BBC THIS! BBC THAT!
I CAN'T GET BBC OUT OF MY MIND!
Am I the next step in cumskin evolution?

Those movies were all propaganda. Niggers are not equal to whites and we cannot coexist with them.

This. They're stronger, faster, more intelligent and generally more appealing than whites.

the fukcing shit thi red text looks lik itse floato in front no my srvreen

If that's how you feel why don't you get a wife and let them fuck her.

Dillon was a CIA officer
CIA officers are known as spooks
Dillon was a negro
Negroes are known as spooks

I wonder who could be to blame!

We have the divisiveness of the Democratic National Committee and Chairman Obama to thank for racism coming back in almost full swing. They helped incubate the SJWs and BLM movement. They armed ANTIFA in the U.S.A., all the while being funded by a few (((Jewish))) elites.

gangster rap was originally stuff like Big Daddy Kane, Ice T, and Grandmaster Flash & the furious five. It told the truth about life in the ghetto, and encouraged black kids to do better than what was around them.

All that changed when N.W.A. made it big thanks to their (((Manager))) pushing the gangbanger bullshit. Easy E tried his hardest to backtrack and reverse the trend, but that literal faggot died from AIDS.

*CIAniggers are known as spooks

What was the trigger moment? I think it was Obama stepping in to defend Trayvon Martin. Why do the elites want a race war so bad, bros?