Holla Forums loves shitty, B-flick, gay shoot em up movies

Bravo

what's the problem exactly?

*claps*
nu/tv/ everyone

Are you saying Rampage was bad you fucking faggot?

You forgot–

Holla Forums why don't you just give up with this idiocy? Subversion doesn't work that way. A leftist accusing a conservative of being too lefty is ineffective because disingenous.

I don't know what you're referring to, this board only loves kino
Whoever kills normalfags is a hero in my eyes
We don't support them being Hollywood jews, but there's nothing wrong in treating whores like whores
We hate discussing movies, period
Nothing wrong with any of these
Indeed we only see kino
See above
Even normalfags do at this point
t. centrist cuck
YT drama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TV

Any other question?

Hey, Zach hasn't shot up Bunell high school yet.

>>>/cow/

>>>/zacharykeithhasbrouck/
glad youre still with us, zach ;^)

hi zach

Giallo and neo 80s movies are trash

Glad for you you have interests besides Emma Watson, even if it's just hating stuff, Zach.

Amazing. Everything you just said was wrong.

everything he said is right and there's nothing wrong with any of it
go back to r/movies

I think Lowtax is posting here, thinking that Uwe won't find out and challenge him to another asskicking.

I wasn't even sure he was reacting to me, Zach has this strange tendency to not quote people when he get's particularly angry.
Probably some sad happa act of defiance against the people he's arguing with.

Zach, you didn't reply to me, that's the strange thing, despite clearly meaning to reply.

If you'd like we could talk about this, maybe you just forgot to reply, so eager to post, or maybe you're just distracted because your parents yell at you for no reason.
Talk to us Zach, we're worried about you.

You're a faggot, harry

Why would Zach say everything in the OP is right, if the OP says Harvey Weinstein did nothing wrong, and Big Harv is the one who molested his waifu?

Glad you found another use for all those retarded wojaks you saved when you had that meltdown one time.

Honest question here to all the plebs on this board - why do you care about the supposed decline of film (which you attribute to the jewish people) when you only watch shitty pew pew dadflicks, redditcore and e-celeb cancerstreams? Can't you just go play video games or watch youtube or whatever if you set such a low bar for cinema?

Thank god, I was getting bored with the politics spam.

Honest question here to you - why do you care about the supposed decline of Holla Forums (which you attribute to the shitposters) when you only want to discuss pew pew dadflicks, redditcore and hollywood celebs cancerfests? Can't you just go post in r/movies or whatever if you set such a low bar for internet communities?

well don't ask me I'm just here to shitpost and make low effort template threads