Altered Carbon Review

Positives:
+Ortega's tits
+Main dude was so ripped his muscles looked like they hurt.
+A few interesting scenes and settings here and there.
+That one scene where [spoiler]Ortega is locked in the room with all of Raylene's sleeves and she's having to kill her naked clone bodies as they pop out of all the glass pods, and you're wondering if she's gonna run out of bullets, and she's fighting a katana with her robot arm. That was entertaining shit.[/spoiler

Negatives:
-The further the show goes the more concentrated the pozz becomes.
-While the main villain is arguably an Asian chick, the other main antagonists at the center of the show's mystery are the series only actually white couple.
-The other couples consist of an asian guy in a white guy's body boning a hispanic chick, and a black guy married to a redhead with an ugly prostitute daughter stuck in vr, and also the wife is brought back as an Irish guy for like three episodes so they technically become a gay, biracial couple.
-Their daughter was easily by far the worst element of the entire show. She was every SJW's fantasy made flesh, and every scene with her once she started spouting philosophical poetry became vomit inducing. To summarize, she's an incredibly ugly black girl with a giant afro, no tits, a nose ring, a massive overbite and loose skin around her face resulting in a double chin. Yet she's described and treated like she's this beautiful sex goddess. That could be overlooked, but then an AI decides the way to train her back to normal is to teach her in VR to throw knives. Inexplicably this changes her personality and she starts spouting poetry about "fighting the monsters" and somehow can see the future. She starts talking like a Doctor Who character from this point on, and somehow knife throwing training in a virtual setting translates into her becoming a killing machine in the real world. The absolute worst part though was when she's transmitted into a new body. The recurring theme EVERY OTHER CHARACTER in the series is having to deal with again and again is loss of identity when dumped into a new body that looks totally different, but when she's dumped into an actually hot body with a gorgeous set of tits and a pretty face does she have to adapt to this being the new her? Nope, the SJW snowflake character instantly shapeshifts to having the giant ugly afro, hideous face and shriveled tits.
-Series ends with insipid narration about a female warrior being "the fiercest, strongest, beloved warrior in the kingdom" this is combined with her also being a princess because of course, and the her love interest is described as "a lowly peasant boy". The entire series is boiled down to the main character passing over the busty cop chick to scour the galaxy for an ugly dreadlocked black chick he boned one time like 300 years ago.
-Series closes with a terrible female vocal cover of "Ain't No Grave".
-A lot of the settings were kind of shit and reminded me of sets from Defiance.

post webm of her tits

go back

make me

Action was terribly edited too.

I would have honestly preferred a drama that deals with the sleeves and philosophy of that than this Reddit tier shit. I honestly have no idea why I stuck with it for the whole ten episodes. The flashbacks are about a multicultural band of warriors fighting oppression. All the good characters are Muslim, spics, Asians etc. apart from two at the end.

James Purefoy was good but always is, horribly underused though. Would have been better if the Bankroffts were played by full on kikes, as that is clearly who these people would be.

Pretty accurate, famalam.

Ew.

End yourself shittaste scum

smhtbh ultratriggered

*claps*
/nu/tv everyone

You managed to get past episode 1? wtf

She by far had the best body in the series.

Fair enough, she doesn't have a good face and most of the femalea have busted looking boobs.

Everyone keeps talking about this show. The idea sounds interesting, like a live action Ghost in the Shell. Does the show live up to the concept and explore anything resembling philosophy with the Sleeves or is it just a sci-fi action series with a wasted premise?

The soyboys at your university and the plebs on /r/television don't count. Kys please.

Goddamn that's ugly

they fucking butcher the plot of the book.

Umm yes sweetie. learn your place and bow to the cunnyposters

The other one, the super sexy charismatic stronk womyn rebel leader is also something out of H.P. Lovecraft nightmares.
Meanwhile in scene with tits/megajews you have plenty of pretty black girls as extra.

And that's the smallest sin of that POS show…

Yeah, but in fact it's really stupid. I strongly suspect the base material is also weak as fuck…
Because the whole:
-Every toddler age 1, gets a state procured mandatory implant to store, essentially, your brain/soul. Like everyone, on every inhabited planet of the galaxy.
-But it's super expensive to make backups?
-It's super expensive to make clones (not sure why sugary water and electricity is expensive but ok).
-But every shoddy bordello has synthetic bodies T-1000 style? (Not just the jewish high rise bordello, the girls in the first episode too).
-Destroying a vertebrae is causing true death.
-Religious people need special encryption?
-Bro-con sister save her brother in the middle of a free for all firefight. Doesn't kill the half-dead big tittied brother-thief, doesn't just get his brother stack. Doesn't collect her brother DNA from his clone. Instead lugs his gigantic half-dead sleeve all the way out… then proceed to kill him?
-Take Ortega sleeve for a ride… put Ortega stack back in her sleeve???
Etc, etc…

And I'm willing to bet that all retarded shit is in the book.

Yeah, the show/material is pretty shit. Netflix only wanted it for all that sweet race mixing and poz. Not to mention it looks like the big story will be Team Diversity taking down evil whitey.

The general concept of sleeves and death being forbidden until your corporate overlords say no is a perfect premise for a proper drama/thriller. Real dystopian but instead we get BASED black guys and whacky AI and cool shootouts and fights and of course, dude, white people are incredibly perverted and sadistic and own everything LMAO.

EXACTLY! I'm not opposed to their *being* a sexy black female character, but why do they need to specifically pick ugly ones to portray as sex goddesses? Even the black lawyer chick was more attractive. I mean she was hardly a 10, but she at least had a pretty face and only one chin.

This show was a massive disappointment. Ten years ago if it was made, it would've had a chance. They completely ruined the story from the book and even combined elements that were in the second and third book. To me, that tells me that the producers and everyone know it's shit so they just cram as much shit into it as possible.

The author Richard Morgan is also a massive leftist European prick. Check his twitter, all he does is cry the normal talking points of the American left. I don't know if he really thinks like that or just uses it as a vehicle to get books made etc.

I can't believe he let them destroy Altered Carbon so much. I was actually thinking about going back and rereading them but have lost faith in Morgans ability to be a decent author who doesn't inject everything with his sad leftist politics.

It's too bad cause I actually like The Cold Steel Remains but won't spend anymore time with this hack. He's like a whinier version of Stephen King.

Reminder that he wrote a book about a nigger that was genetically designed to be irresistible to women.

Yeah but it's 100% not that.
I mean in the show it's never said that's the reason (quite the opposite, sure the hero is "on lease" to a corp which it's clearly explained it's simply a form of forced labor for convicts. Which is not slavery no matter how the authors desperately try to make it look it like)
I find it laughable that deeply religious people would actually not destroy their stack (or each others if it's considered suicide) because corps/government tells them not to. It's clearly something written by someone that has no idea what faith is.
Also what the fuck is the point of confining people's stacks like it's a jail, if you don't experience the passing of time or rehabilitate yourself?
From a criminal POV: You rape someone, you get caught, then sentenced, you get a new body, you're released. Possibly under 24h perceived.
You don't rape again because???
Again after shit written by someone that has no idea what faith is, that shit is written by someone that has no idea what prison is.

I wonder if he could write a story without any cultural marxist poison? I have a feeling he cant.

There's no point in bothering to read anything written by Western authors in the past 50 years, it's all leftist propaganda by now.

There's a lot of nudity in Altered Carbon but it's forgettable because most of it is flat chested women or men's asses.

Is the director a faggot?

in the soviet union, propaganda was not meant to convince people, but to oppress and demoralize them. The messages were so absurd and contrary to reality simply as a way to rub it in that they can get away with it. The citizenry was powerless against it and they knew it, and this just cemented that mindset.

Remember this whenever you see some really over the top nonsense being pushed in media.