What are some kinos about online communities dying so slowly that no one realizes it?

What are some kinos about online communities dying so slowly that no one realizes it?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I still don't know how Holla Forums rose to become number 4, it used to barely be on the top 25 and /bane/ would sometimes eclipse it. Slowly grew first from TFA and Kylo Ren kills Solo thing and then the elections, it became about 5th or 6th. Then TLJ and onward it pushed ahead of Holla Forums and here we are. The whole thing is a story in itself.

Holla Forums is like the bar on Tatooine in star wars. Or rather, it’s more like the bathroom in that bar. You have all the disparate elements of the site gathered here with no moderation just shitting all over everything. Despite (or perhaps because of) it’s low quality, it’s the closest you can get to the Holla Forums of 2006.

Holla Forums stayed high and managed to climb because they bot

I want to go back, this board used to be so comfy

I miss /hebe/

Maybe used too. It may be Holla Forums 2010 or so now.

Ghost World
Rushmore
Adventureland

just make a new board user, or try >>>/television/ or >>>/film/

I bet you think 10 dollars is more valuable than 1000 Yen
hmph!

It's one of the few boards that didn't go full no fun allowed.

I don't know why you would ask for that when we're watching it right now.

C'mon, grab a drink and a snack, sit down, and watch the show.

also it seems alot of people migrated from cuck/tv/

still better than being one of the absolute cuckolds that stayed on cuckchan I guess

I go to Reddit a lot these days. It's actually not so bad. Imageboards are over.

>>>/television/ has been dead since the April Fools hack and >>>/film/ goes too far in the opposite direction from this board.

I think the sucess behind the Holla Forums story is that the moderation is hands-off enough and the subject topic is so broad that as long as anything is remotely related to television its allowed.

If you want to talk about jews make a thread making fun of holocaust movies.
If you want to bash niggers make a thread about black panther and the discussion will inevitably lead to IQ charts and the bell curve.
If you want to talk about Hollywood pedo rings, well, that's too easy.

And the memes! There are so many, because, again, the subject topic is so broad that everyone from poltards to waifufaggots can shitpost here.

Holla Forums is the real Holla Forums.

It's amazing how Kushner was able to totally kill Holla Forums in less then a year.

In my experience you're less likely to get a ban on Twitter posting about politics then a Holla Forums board

Holla Forums is shit and Holla Forums is where Holla Forums goes to act retarded

you posted this same thread on Holla Forums you faggot. what does that say about Holla Forums

He played them like a damn fiddle!
Trump was still the right choice

that it's the greatest board on Holla Forums?

meant for

Not really I would of rather had a president Clinton then a Holla Forums where you get banned for not supporting the greater israel plan.

Man that '56 percenter public education is really great huh

Not even American

I thought grammar post had died everywhere but Reddit.

Don't worry user, with America's current non-enforcement of immigration laws, sanctuary cities and DACA you might as well be !

I'm not even North America but keep trying

I'm just waiting for Holla Forums to die.

t. part of the problem

I don't care. All this shitposting makes me dumber for reading it. Reddit may be an overmoderated, shill-infested normie playground, but at least I don't have to deal with juvenile bait 24/7.

That's where I found a good copy of deezloader in r/piracy

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up? Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking archive.is/rPIj1

And let's add Gay and Women networking. vs. White Networking archive.is/LEhxc

Remove the Holla Forums mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

aaaaaand soone of the most interesting threads gets anchored

hope you kill this board soon defect

Brazilians aren't any better user.

Your problem is that you're spending time on Holla Forums.

this board is 80% russian bots, 10% samefags, 6% racists, 3% literal autists and 1% inteligent aka. leftist people, like me.