thewrap.com/jeffrey-tambor-disappeared-from-stalin-movie-poster/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Yezhov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangled:_Before_Ever_After
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek, now that's good marketing

Major self own.

lol

I was just going to say that, it's unintentional genius.

Also came here to post this
Americans really are the gift that keeps on giving

Ditto, was thinking it was ingenious marketing to slowly remove everyone but stalin in the movie poster up until movie night.

still easier than any leftist deserves

So, are they going to glorify him and communism in this?

doubt it

definitely

I hope one day someone makes a film abut US president JF Kennedy but instead of portrying him as a hero, portray him as a degenerate adulterous person obsessed with sex and always masturbating when he's not fucking a woman.
SO that the barbarian american know what it feel like to make a comedy mocking a great and perfect leader, who simply tried to wipe out useless faggotry from USSR society. A great man!

I must ask, who was the goblin and why was he disappeared?

cultureless american barbarian always gets triggered :D. scum of the planet! a "nation" of retards and faggots.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Yezhov

Manlets never do learn, do they?

Stalin himself was a manlet. Yet he was a highly destructive and fearsome one.

Well I guess no Arrested Development Season 5 then.

My thoughts exactly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangled:_Before_Ever_After
how did they get away with this?

Why is this such a big recurring theme with Tambor?

My eyes are open now

The movie itself is actually shit. Ianucci somehow thinks that saying 'fuck' and 'shit' is substitute for actual comedy.

Also the claims he sexually harassed trannies. He used to be a scientologist so he's totally fucked in the head I guess and can't get his mind off trannies like some people on this board

Swarthy manlets

Pallid lanklets

Really made me think

He's probably gay. Scientology tries to fix gays, which is probably why a fair share of them join, especially in Hollywood.

Either Mitch Hurwitz better make this subplot of Arrested Dev. funny or else it's gonna be a fucking joke.

I mean, it half happens in season 4. No idea how they're going to write it out or around it since the show itself is often just a long series of call backs.

Kino.

It's really meta that current day America memory hole people just like in Stalin's USSR. Really makes you think. 🤔

Giants are gentle and manlets are mad, this is a higher truth.

Stalin died a week after starting a decree to ban jews

yep, gave it a go tonight and turned it off halfway.
barely a chuckle and couldn't give a fuck about story or characters.

WAT TAMBOR >>>>>>>>> JEFFREY TAMBOR

"The tranny movement is at your disposal Harvey."
- Jeffrey Tambor

t. Holla Forums

I wasn't ready for this redpill.

like poddery

Is it unironic, I wonder? Or is it some meta marketing gimmick? It would be interesting to hear Mr. Tambor's side. I guess considering the whole listen and believe business going on it may be that much lack of self awareness, such as commie scum is prone to be.

TECHNO UNION IN THE HOUSE!

I seriously don't know how you did this, just use youtube-dl ffs.