Born to rich artist father and (((psychotherapist))) mother

>born to rich artist father and (((psychotherapist))) mother.
I think what I did wrong was not be born to rich, connected jews. that was my first mistake I guess…

stay mad, poorcuck

Your first mistake was opening 4chan.org for the first time.

Doesnt the walrus guy hate him?

Childhood is idolizing Adam, and wondering why the fuck they weren't BEST friends off the show
Adulthood is understanding Jamie, and holy shit Adam is annoying.

what happened to the nudes

Life is like a bad roguelike, sometimes you can just be handed bad cards at the start.

He's not the worst soyboy, tbqh. At least he did/does his job well, and is not a fake in the sense of not having real love for film shit and making shit.

But yes, he should shut the fuck up about science, he is a total faker in that shit.

b-but it's not faaaaair

This.
Adam is talented, just a shame about his reddit personality. It's weird that he embodies everything wrong with the gen y bugmen. Does being rich allow people to skip gens? Way ahead of his time.

I just wish I could boot up older saves

All makes sense, now.

And I’ve seen his asshole, which is worst of all.

But there's no multiple save files option

still better than Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Why did he do this? Why do I have to see every Atheist’s asshole?

Didn't he shove a banana up his ass?

you're thinking of this guy

all fedora fags eventually shove bananas up their assholes, it's some sort of initiation ritual

Jamie was part of Adam's Tested channel on youtube for a while, but eventually just slipped out when no one was looking. Jamie's videos were really interesting because he was working on some really complex high level stuff, utilizing innovative mechanics and non-standard methods because he could.

Adam's videos are all "DUDE STAR WARS LMAO LOOK AT THIS SUIT OF ARMOR I BOUGHT OFF SOME GUY DON'T I HAVE REALLY COOL TOYS LET'S TALK ABOUT VR AND LEGOS!!! LOL LOOK I'M HANGING OUT WITH AN ASTRONAUT!!" And it's entirely because he has the cult of personality and the "I fucking love Science™" crowd on his side that he's able to keep going with paid memberships and tons of brand deals and ads that he's able to become more of an obnoxious cunt in recent years, since he's effectively being paid to be a huge manchild.

Or did he shove an egg up his ass?

I guess this myth has been well and truly debunked.

What dis they mean by this?

As irritating as he is, I'd rather watch him than someone with no charisma or hobbies….

Them facebook memes

What is that white shit? Is he trying to make his asshole look like a powdered donut?

It's the light from the flash.

Go back to cuckchan.