RICK AND MORTY GENERAL

RICK AND MORTY GENERAL
All things Rick and Morty ITT
Low IQ not allowed

W U B B A L U B B A D U B D U B

post ur iq

get schwifty

300, but haven't watched the third season yet so expecting it to double when I do.

This tbpfhiykwimfamalamadingdongcarpenallthemdiems

Ya dun goofed.

For those who are interested in hearing my story, I am a Holosauce survivor.

It was a day like any other when we drove down to our local branch of McDonald's. My wife's son and I were merrily quoting Rick and Morty all the way 'wubba lubba dub dub', 'i'm picklllleee rickkkk' and such. We weren't prepared for the horror we saw.

There was not enough packets to go around. Men pushing past young boys to snatch sachets. Desperate mothers clutching what little sauce they had to keep safe. Some ate sauce off the floor where they could find it. Some say McDonald's intentionally kept short supplies to keep us hungry and malnourished, so that we would fight for our rations…

XDDD

Jesus fucking christ, even Dan Harmon admitted that the whole Szechuan Sauce thing is fucking stupid.

Evil Morty spin-off when?

Season 4

good show shitty cringy fanbase

300 IQ ubermench tbpfhiykwim

lel, I didn't know the whole sauce thing and hadn't paid attention to what the guy said in the beginning, thought it was just some random prank by a guy pretending to like reddit and memey or something
this makes it all the more hilarious

Like anime then?

Soon.

What's the point?

I like the show even if Harmon is a fucking lolcow

Also look forward to seeing what happens with meme sauce.

WUBBLY LLUMPY DUCK FUCK AM I RIGHT FELLOW INTELLECTUALS

And that's the waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy the news goes.

I've never given a single shit about this show nor watched even 5 minutes of it. Tell me without any bullshit or memes fam. Is it even remotely worth it, or is it just the same lolrandumb humor one can expect out of Adult Swims usual fare?

Is it all just a dumb meme, or is there a somewhat decent show underneath it all?

The first season was kind of mildly okay sometimes I guess. Second one sucks but avoid the third like the plague it will make you want to kill yourself and/or everyone.

Its a funny cartoon. If you take it as that you will be fine. If you expect something amazing you will probably be disappointed.

I was listening to that and then my mom entered, I paused thre webm and she just told me some family friend they knew had died in a bike accident. She left, and then I played the rest of the webm again.
fels werd men

can you tell me approximately where you paused it?

20 second mark.

Entertaining stuff, overarching plot kept it from going stale.
Dip in writing quality, but still decent. Fanbase has grown, as has the cringy elements.
Huge dip in writing, largely forgettable. Fanbase has become toxic meme-spewing sludge.

Try to watch S1, you can find it for free online anyways. And if you don't like it, no loss.

I turned it on, episode 1 or 2 no I can't remember. Within five minutes I hated the main characters, both of them. Then they transported to hell where all manner of Jewish bullshit went on in the background, orgies, transnigger species shit, cuck femdom beatings, this is all a children's show pilot mind you. Thirty seconds into "hell" the kid sees his sister who propositions him for sex. Inturned it off at that possible not, haven't gone back. All of this was as funny as reading this post, just dull, dry fecal matter hyped up as something worthwhile.

* I turned it off at that point

Hi Mr enter

go on youtube and type in "rick and morty funniest moments" if you laugh you lose

t. low iq

Why don't people like this ever die in mass shootings?

They're usually the shooters.

Discussion topic: Does the fact that Rick & Morty are awesome make it acceptable for people of high IQ to get tattoos, even though people who get tattoos typically have low IQ?

Only if it's a tattoo of a pickle on your penis tbh

Pic related

What about Tiny Rick?

XRA > Reddit and memey

That one's pretty cool.

Is Tiny Rick like your brother or your cousin?

Season 1 is the best because it didn't have a major plot and it was more or less adventures. Season 2 was alright, but season 3 sucked balls so much because it cared about some "too deep 4 uuuu plot that nobody really cares about and is flushed out in 1 ep that it won't matter 10 mins later after it's resolved. Who cares about summer and her dumb of a mom? Fuck. Season 3 was bad.

I just took an IQ test after seeing this webm and my IQ is 36 points higher.

Is that supposed to be funny? How about you try including some wit next time?

t. low IQ

HAHA

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

can't kill awesome

genuinely good answer, well done

Typical Adult Swim garbage as always, the only difference is that this piece of shit got much more attention than the other Adult Swim shows.

Though your post is technically correct, posting copypasta in a R&M thread is the equivalent of the McDonald's Schezuan Sauce disaster. Well intentioned, but ultimately a lazy, half hearted attempt that is insulting to fans of the show.

SpaceGhost Coast to Coast tho

LOL

would put in butt/10

Obviously this is not a board for intellectuals.

Mods on Holla Forums are haters.

It's just your typical Adult Swim cartoon. I'm not sure why this one in particular became so popular.

unlike other Adult Swim cartoons, R&M is actually pretty funny most of the time

Nah. XRA is better

XRA was never good and is typical adult swim randumb stoner shit.

You know that writing is done by wymenz since s2, my BAZINGA-IQ friends?

really? I never noticed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HOW ARE YOU DOING FELLOW REDDITORS? XDDD WOBBA LUBBA DUB DUB AMIRITE? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AHAHAHAHA XDDD BEST MEME 2019 XDDD AHAHA AHAAH

In case i forgot to mention- my IQ is EXTREMELY high due to copious amounts of Rick and Morty scripts i wipe my ass with everyday.

PEACE OFF AND REMEMBER

what's that guy's problem? Crystal Pepsi is delicious

It was not. It looked like Sprite but it didn't taste like Sprite and it didn't taste like Pepsi either. It was just off on multiple levels. I don't think your IQ is high enough to be posting in this thread,

I hope that's filg zlip's star.

Just noticed OP got double dubs (wubba lub)

Unsettled.

That bottle was 20 years old when he tried it.

ha burp haHA!

People buy that?

Classic

Your feeble attempt at parody is not fooling anyone. By disliking (read: not understanding) Rick and Morty you have betrayed your status as one of plebian taste. And I shutter to imagine what your IQ might be. Perhaps a Star Wars or Transformers thread would better suit you.

The best Holla Forums posts are screenshots of 4chan posts.
Holla Forums is the Doofus Rick of chans.

Likely, he suffered a head injury dropping his IQ to the sub-genius region and thus negating his ability to ethically sport a Rick and Morty tattoo. I respect his sense of honor, if not his current intelligence level.