Tfw predicted it once again

Huwite ALRIGHT YOUTUBE Styxhexenhitler1488 here

spoon clanks

You know it's actually kind of funny, Hitler really did nothing wrong but people keep freaking out about him, it's just the moral panic again "oh I don't like these nazis running around everywhere gassing jews" who gives a fuck? I don't care, gas all the jews you want just don't gas me, I'm a libertarian I don't give a fuck.

Sips coffee, swastika flag waves in the background.

See I already predicted the fascist - libertarian deathsquads, I was right again. This oughta keep the chinese at bay.

That's about all, peace out.

8/10
Needs more tea sipping and legacy media

/ O U R G U Y / S T Y X

Is there a master list of Styxisms yet?

Doesn't he avoid the jewish question at all costs? I just assumed he was jewish himself and didn't feel comfortable addressing it.

That's about all, /thread out

See you again in a few days, Styx.

you watch too mutch of these aspergers ecelebs if you think he made that one up

I never said he made it up you tard.

"Hydrogen Hillary" is the only one of those terms that hasn't been around for years.

They're just phrases he uses at least once per video, that's why they were brought up. Stop being autistic

There's no need to be upset

If you dislike celeb/eceleb faggotry you've come to the wrong board, friend

Hi; Friendo

Turn off the bell, fag

He's descended from the British. Hence his name is actually Tarl Warwick.

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS