ITS HERE

They didn't like it

tl;dw?

ARE YOU FUCKING BLACKING ME?!
My wife sat in her seat for two fucking hours waiting for a BBC to come over and slap her in the face but none came. Either white supremacists scared them tf off or the tickets I handed out to those five strong bucks were scalped right after. I wasn't going to have some underage BBC come over and give it to her because we're in public so fuck it I went home blueballed and my wife won't talk to me now. Fuck you Holla Forums.

If you ignore it's a nigger film
>well, committing terrorism for the sake of globalism is good - (((jay bauman)))
also nigger worship all around

"I'm a racist" - Mike Cucklasa

Same format as always:

moar jay bugman amirite?

Is jay retarded? He's really let Trump get to him. He can't even enjoy his pathetic capeshit.

But Jay loved it, he even said Egypt with no Whites was wrong about making the Wall like the cuck he is.

They are putting the con back into neocon

You misspelled jew

forgot the part where Jay stands back a little bit and looks like he's afraid Mike might beat him while he is voicing "his opinion".

Hooktube or webm, I want to know if the Cucklasa memes are true.

watch Jay he will sit back and sort of flinch when addressing Mike…. happens on every half in the bag…I might make a webm of it eventually.

Mike is getting tired of capeshit, told people to watch it if you already like capeshit otherwise don't bother.
Jay spread his asshole wide and told people to inject bull semen and watch the flick

Their critique doesn't make sense.

It does. In Wakanda, to be the new king you need to challenge the current king to a fight - that's it. Pure fighting skills. This makes sense when you live in a tribe, but not when you need to govern the most advanced country in the world.

ah I see they had a retarded government.

To be fair, I didn't saw the movie nor I'm going to see it out of principle.

Is it me or does he look extra gremlinly here, those hobo teeth

Mike and Jay? More like Kike and Gay lol

OP you are a lying fag enabling cuck

^ This isn't an exaggeration. Reminder that Mike has recently picked movies for BOTW because there's blacks in the movie.

MIKE PRAISES THE MOVIE FOR MANY REASONS BUT MAINLY BECAUSE IT HAS NIGGERS

Jay is 'punk rock', which these days means peak cuckold.

What's the source for this? I wouldn't be shocked, they are from Milwaukee, that's a dumb white liberal city.

I've also got the video on right now, I haven't heard them talk about diversity much, apart from Jay's open borders garbage.

Marginally. He said he was bored with it, but felt this had more to do with a general boredom with Marvel films than the movie itself. He said he would have liked it more if it was 40 minutes long and without the action scenes. He said the special effects felt shockingly dated, and they repeatedly compared Wakanda to The Phantom Menace.

Sarcastically. He said they're correct in the sense that at the time Shakespeare was considered really low brow, that it's basically a wordy soap opera. A backhanded compliment more meant to get people to stop saying that than anything.

He didn't use the word diversity even once you lying hypocritical bag of shit. He used the word representation. He said if you think about it politically it's bad, but variety is a good thing and that's the only reason this movie wasn't another Ant-Man.

He said he hated the first hour, then started to like it because the villain was going to force Wakanda to be open borders, but that it still didn't elevate beyond that so it just ended up mediocre for him.

Mike also immediately corrected Jay pointing out what a fucking idiot he was by saying "He also wanted to kill everyone and create a world war."

He never said that, he made fun of the "armored rhinos" and the "magic space rocks" and how the idea of them being futuristic technologically but then deciding elections by having spear fights on a waterfall was dumb.

No they didn't. They were both kind of like "Meh… I guess. If you like Marvel movies or whatever."

They called attention to the petition to get Disney to give money to black people specifically to point out that this is the same corporate schlock meant to sell action figures as Ghostbusters.

The entire opening scene was mocking quotes from reviews of the movie.

You lied for your entire post you sad piece of shit.

Blacks should want to kill whites, and whites want to kill blacks. Its how things are.

dem no praise movie? sphit on dem bruddas !

In what sense?

You didn't prove wrong that he enjoyed the movie and mentioned multiple times that he did. Try harder.

He not only said that but agreed with them and then emphasized how that was a good thing as well.

Wow that changes the context so much doesn't it? It means the same thing you semantically challenged autist.
In one sentence you try to desperately deny how Mike salivated over this nigger movie but in the next sentence go back to confirming it.

And then proceeded to say how much he enjoyed it.

He spent several minutes both consecutively and cummulatively about how much he enjoyed the movie because it had niggers in it. You're going to have to do better than denying it. He has this reputation for a reason.

And also insisted that Disney do it because it would help feed niggers.

And they didn't go further than that. They were so tame on mocking the controversy and fake hype that it was sanitized. They clearly didn't want to do their usual unapologetic style of reviewing things.

You failed to prove me wrong, Reddit. Your cuckoldry glows in the dark.

They said it looked like The Phantom Menace, both of them, and started laughing. They showed the scene with Palpatine's "thicc" hologram. That's what they both said Wakanda reminded them of, in the throne scene and "just generally the look of the country".

He never even so much as said he liked it, you're really reaching here. He gave the most marginal "Eh, whatever" one could.

Okay, so you're so stupid that you think describing something as "low brow and like a soap opera" is a compliment? You're so unable to understand context it's like you have autism or something.

It does, you're claiming he used a buzzword that he didn't. It's like the difference between white nationalism and white supremacy. Yeah, I went there. He probably specifically avoided the word diversity because there's only one race in the damn movie.

Do I need to webm every clip of him insulting it or saying "meh whatever" or that he was in general bored with Marvel films and then slap your stupid with them over and over again for you to cut your inane, childish bullshit?

Where?

You're going to have to do better than making unsubstantiated claims you disingenuous lying sack of shit. You made the claim, so the burden of proof is on your stupid ass. Now present it, or admit you're a lying piece of shit darker than the average Wakandan.

No, he said "put your money where your mouth is" and drew attention to the fact that this was a corporate product meant to sell action figures. The whole point was that Disney is full of shit and would never back up these messages. And he demanded they increase it to 50%, and why? Because if Disney actually did that the movie wouldn't be profitable. He was flat out saying put up or shut up. If they're going to politicize it then let it eat into their profits, see how long they keep the bullshit up.

But the fact that they did it proves your autistic ass flat out wrong.

Buzzword, buzzword. Every single line was bullshit and now that you got owned you're trying desperately to use guilt by association and ad hominem to deflect from how badly you just got TOLD. This demonstrates that you know you're full of shit, so I accept your concession and total admission of grand faggotry.

>LOL IM IRONIC LOOK AT MY MOTIVATIIONAL YOUTUBER JPEG

(checked)

DUBS WAR

Check these cunt.

lack of double digits

So you're going to take back how he and Jay differed on which parts they enjoyed?

You sound like a teen girl having a shitfit so I'll take that as a compliment since that means you're admitting I'm right.

They're interchangeable
lmao, careful user you might start using other words that make you say, "Yeah, I went there." You actually are underage. How much do you donate to their Patreon?

As long as you also webm the other parts where he clearly says how much he enjoyed it.

You said it yourself when you were defending Jay's perspective and that's just one example. See what I mean about contradicting yourself?

Actually you were the first person to differ from what I said so it's on you. Funny, people who use the "burden of proof" phrase never know how it actually works. Have fun webming the entire episode. and leaving everything in so people don't accuse you of framing what they said so you look right but aren't.

Thanks again for proving me right. I can't help but wonder if you sabotage your own post on purpose on every single point.

They didn't. Their intro was one of the tamest and low energy ones they've done in a long time. They clearly didn't want to step on the (((wrong toes))) this review. It was also insanely short. They spent an unusually short amount of time on it.

lmao you're saying 'buzzword' but then using the buzzword bingo from reddit posts. Way to be betray yourself again cuck

Careful guys. He went there.

LIVING IN YOUR HEAD

RENT FREE
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

>>>/rentfree/

Nice mental gymnastics in defense of pleb leddit memeia you utter faggot.

came for this

Shouldn't you be prepping them for your wife, user?

That's pretty good

So you didn't watch the movie because yet still go around wasting peoples' time acting like you know something. Too caught up with watching youtube videos?

They do this every time. Make an RLM thread claiming they trashed it when it's just their typical reddit-tier "dry" humor. It's like how when people watch a debate and both sides claim their figurehead trashed their opponent, except amplified by 1000 to the point of being diagnosable autism.
The one time they actually were negative about one of these movies was TLJ. They've given positive reviews to literally every MCU movie.

They didn't like it because it reminded them of Phantom Menace. They literally said this.

I can't believe I agree with him, even on the point about 12 Years A Slave not getting the same kind of pop culture frenzy treatment that they gave to this capeshit movie.

I think it deserves to get included in the pasta:

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/disney/
>>>/marvel/
>>>/jews/
>>>/jewish/
>>>/kike/
>>>/oyvey/
>>>/israel/
>>>/jidf/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/cuckold/
>>>/cuckquean/
>>>/ntr/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/interracial/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/bernie2016/
>>>/hillary2016/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/treblinka/
>>>/aids/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Add >>>/leftpol/ and someone make /oprah2020/ for completeness sake.

add >>>/rentfree/

The fuck? am I in bearstein universe?

See this is why its hard to make a real consensus on RLM because you all fags learn a different opinion from them.

That is all the same shit in every thread same thing with that faggot that doesn't even like Star Wars, but comes here to defend RLM because they made other faggots here mad with his unfunny RENT FREE MEME

I am alt-center and I think you all deserve the fucking bullet.

*claps*
/nu/tv everyone

Dey are unbelievahs!

Are you moist just by defending Cucksala?

They do this with every MCU movie.

Mike:

But it's set in Africa, it's so different

PFFFFFFFFFFBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think its different in a sense that there's no super weapon involved but rather ideology clash between 2 leaders and a bad guy that actually right for once.

It's kinda like Civil War then

pepe_clock.jpg

where did the time go

Jay is still cute and that's all that matters.

Alt centrism is the enlightened man's political position.

>>>/4chan/

There's no ideology involved in civil war, it's "muh best friend got brainwash Tony, he dindu nuffin"

You just further proved my point that you niggers have no reading comprehension.

Black Panther doesn't have ideology either. It's "we wuz kangz" vs "kill whitey" and then some dialogues to resonate with normies like "build bridges not barriers" which is a subtle FUCK DRUMPFT that makes no sense since at the end of the movie Wakanda is still an ethno-nationalist state that rejects immigrants. Normies have no self-awareness

No its not, what the fuck are you talking about?

Black Panther is da kangs dat we wuz and the brudda he faitin jus wanna kill whitey.

Shiiiiiiet.

I hope you're black, otherwise you won't stand a chance with him.

No no, at it's heart the movie's message is fuck America.
Everything was going fine for them until the ignorant nigger tainted by u s of a decided to be gangsta and start destroying their proud clikcluk culture.
In fact they had to go double african and enlist the help of hooting gorilla skinwalkers to fix shit.
whitey need to do better :^)

lole

mike is lukewarm because no white women were
B L A C K E D

i honestly fucking hate that guy and wish he would run on a sword.

But its okay because they aren't white.

Why would they like it? They're not Trumpcucks. It's pro-establishment reactionary garbage.

Jesse left Mike because he kept pushing for her to be BLACKED. Jay had the chance to have that cutie redhead chick who used to be on RLM but he's only got eyes for Mike.

All Mike wants is to drink booze while Rich Evans hums on his balls using his wheezing laugh, watching Jesse get BLACKED.