BLACK PANTHER IS A HIT

TV BTFO AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mmZYz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was actually pretty cool, until the revival of t’challa and the vegetarian chief being tony snark

Disney successfully leveraged black ethno-nationalism to make $$$.

That money is coming back to the black community, who cares who made it. With the money Wakanda can be realized.

Please, please, please make this real

Unless they are planning to hold up the armored car it’s going right to the Synagogue.

We really should push this. Make it the next "white guys directing Star Wars" controversy.

BTFO
BTFO
BTFO
BTFO
BTFO

It was the most shilled movie ever. Let's see how well it does after opening weekend after the niggers and Marvel sycophants see it. I'm pretty sure it's going to collapse like a house of cards. Let's see how well it does in China.

Seems like super hero movies are still going strong. It also seems like as long as they get people to drop good reviews and high scores/star-counts then people will give it a chance. Hopefully people who didn't like it recognize that they should no longer trust the reviews that influenced them to go.

With how much it was shilled to death, it was going to have a good opening regardless. Question is whether or not anyone actually sees it after Sunday.

Every black-american will watch the movie at least three times.

Black movies have a cap to how successful they are for a reason. The only reason this shitty film is getting a boost is because Marvel fags are that pathetic. So next the film will need to connected with whit normalfags who probably won't find Oooga Booga the movie that appealing. I predict a huge fucking drop off after President's Day.

*connect with white normalfags

WITE BOIS BTFO
t. Khalid

Wow. It almost made back its marketing budget.

How so? Who will give it to them? Why would someone knowingly and willingly just give money away? What, exactly, is "the black community"?

Wait you're telling me a Marvel Disney movie that was marketed hard as a revolutionary movie for niggers did well? Holy shit, no one saw this coming at all! How will we ever recover from this shocking revelation!

Nuke africa

>That money is coming back to the (((black community)))
I aint getting any of it

Not me

Boy, they sure showed us! I hope they don't go and waste all that movie on a character that has no longevity or franchise potential!

Not a fucking argument.
druplets btfo
oprah2020

Would have been nice to see it crash and burn, but the real problem is that shitty movies are doing great, which only means we get more shitty movies. Bayformers made hundreds of millions so they made a dozen more of them. The fucking Twilight movies made assloads of money.

When you strip it down, people don't want bad things to do well. This shit is Big Bang Theory for niggers and that should be deeply insulting to them, but instead, they eat it up.

Seems kind of odd to me…

Marginally less opening profit, revenue? I can't seem to find anything conclusive, than something made 5 years before the biggest economic boom in a nation's history is pretty pathetic all things considered.

It's a movie made that appeals to:
I mean, they did hit all the checkboxes.

Supposedly in the end wakanda joins the UN and starts a gibs program for nigs in commiefornia?

Disney laundered a bunch more money through it in the last 24 hrs. Nothing to see here.

So basically every nigger in the ghettos gets a month's supply of free crack?

Don't forget

totally not padded all to hell to make it seem better than it is.

what the fuck is happening here

At the same time RT audience score did a 180…. they are pulling out all the stops to make this bp seem like a success.

niggery

heh so 218million is a 'hit' these days? I can tell you from over a year of experience posting on Holla Forums (yes really, an oldfag) - this is a flop!

heh I bet no one wants to buy the negroid toys either. brb watching Jordan Peterson because I'm big into self-improvement.

Perception management hopefully it will begin to spiral out of control by Monday.

Hey Zach. Cleaned your room yet?

I know you're havin' a giggle, but when you consider that it cost them 200 mil to make, plus probably another 100 mil to market, plus untold costs to produce merch and other goods, this shit is going to have to do a lot better than 200 mil to be a success in Disney's eyes.

The first Avengers movie ended up at 1.5 Billion when it finally left theaters. That was the most amazing success they'd ever seen.

This and this.

It's black culture.

Did they deleted the racist negative scores?

this is how we fight Ypipo

The movie won't have legs. This bears repeating.

You are wrong. You have the regular marvel fan boys gonna watch it and then you have black people watching it just cause it's a black movie it's gonna do fine even if it bombs in China.

what part of 'Fifth Largest Opening' don't you understand?

black culture
can't you read the filename?

kek
Leftists so deluded they have developed messianic faith in jewish leaders, you really are the chosen goys.

so selling drugs,shooting guns sideways, or raping women?

Doesn't guarantee long-term success. The Last Jedi opened at 220 mil and then dropped off the fucking cliff the next weekend.

archive.fo/mmZYz

It's a recruitment movie for blm and for upcoming summer/fall nigger chimpouts.

Black Panther is doing better with normies. It's your typical Marvel movie, but with a progressive twist.

they are all like that this one is black propaganda with a marvel twist.

it was boring.
It didn't make me angry or annoyed
It didn't make me happy or laugh.
I felt nothing.

exactly a hypnotic state ready to be manipulated by their propaganda subconsciously.

But you still gave a jew your money congrats

I am right. Due to how movies are financed these days, they need that Chinese money. Also hardcore Marvel fanboys aren't the same as normalfags. It's why Avengers 2 underperformed. I don't see evidence that white normalfags are buying into the hype. Black movies don't make a lot of money, it's why theyr'e all low budget shit with crossdressing to make up for the lack of funds. So if this movie exhausts black audiences and hardcore Marvel zombies, it will have no where else left to go and hit a brick wall.

but you still gave the movie money like a bitch, kill yourself

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSSEE TONIGHT
EVERY BROTHAS GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME
AND WYPIPO GONNA LOSEEE THEIR MIND
WE JUST WANNA SEE YA
WOKE THAT

Opening = Media hype + Not being obviously shitty.
Then it either collapses or stay afloat depending on the quality of the movie itself and if its compatible with the intelligence level of the masses.

Nothing to do with being for white people or black people or anything. Liberalists win.

How do anons think it will do over the next week?

Nice bait.

OPENING

QUEUE VIDEO OF BLACK GUY SAYING HOOD NIGGAS WON'T SURVIVE THE RACE WAR

Nice bait.

WHITEY BTFO'D
ONE YOU GO BLACK YOU DON'T GO BACK…
… TO THE THEATER

10000% on Rotten Tomatoes

bwahaha perfect, now if only steam removed that nazi skyrim game and banned all owners this would be a great victory for the resistance.

BASED CHINKS

The movie ends with T'Challa accepting that Killmonger is basically right, he just went a bit far with the "kill everyone we don't like" part.

All the alt-right memes trying to paint Wakanda as this nationalistic conservative region are right–until Killmonger comes and changes T'Challa's mind, then Wakanda does a complete 180 because the right-wing approach is dated and wrong. Because the movie's message is ultimately that conservative countries–building fences, not bridges–are objectively wrong.

To characterize Killmonger as a revolutionary, solely punching up at institutions and oppression, when he says "we'll kill their children, and then anyone who's against us, anyone who even thinks of being against us" is totally wrong. That said, he's still a sympathetic character. The movie is clear that it was the world and systemic oppression that created him, and that Wakanda is complicit in this system-it's why he gets an honorable death, and why T'Challa tries to make it up to him afterwards by literally buying the apartment he grew up as the origin point of Wakanda's international efforts to liberate black people.

HAHAHHAA NEWS IS SAYING IT'S "RECORD BREAKING", IT BARELY COMES CLOSE TO OTHER MARVEL MOVIES
also reminder most marvel movies literally drop to shit 4 days "all the same MONDAY after the friday they were released"

exactly, this movie is already blowing its wad

That dude is from the black supremacist group. It's less him shitting on ghetto shooters and more telling them "you have no idea what you're bout to walk into, know your enemy". IIRC it was the same one Samuel L Jackson was in.

ok

So he goes from a isolationist to Holla Forums.

It's not worth trying to correct these faggots, they're long gone. They have a retarded unbreakable sense of self worth and it's attached to this board of all places. Go around all day acting like they have a competent understand the box office or normie politics because they heard an opinion regurgitated without question for two straight months from another developmentally deficient stay-at-home adult on Holla Forums. Trouble is you'll never understand the shit people watch on tv or popular politics if you get all your information from NEETs and Styxhexenhammer's expert predictions.

Um, sweetie, that's called real culture. smh @ white ppl.

You guys see chazdick wokeman give the niggerballer his black panther mask for the dunk contest and he then proceeded to miss it completely because you can't see shit out of those masks?

In other words, slightly above average marvel capeshit.

nice copy pasta, homo

Man, what a black pill (no pun intended) to wake up to. Expect more nigger-loving movies being churned out for decades to come. It'll probably be the new capeshit.

The movie has only been out for three days. Stop LARPing.

w e w l a d

i bet this movie needs like 3 to 4 times its budget just to break even

Still better than any Star Wars movies.

Black Panther’s box office run is going to be legendary. It is effectively doubling predictions from a month ago. We are witnessing history.

NO LGBTQ REPRESENTATION

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Highest grossing black capeshit

Pick one.

Yeah but at least some Chinese people actually went and saw TLJ

ftfy

Can't wait to see how exaggerated these numbers are next week.

let em have it

let em try to make wakanda i want to watch them implode and eat each other then cry for aid

I doubt that's real, mostly because talk of a new Israel being formed didn't happen until the 30's, not 1918.

even if every theater this was in was totally empty this movie would have posted the same numbers. it's probably just a coincidence.
also people i know who have zero connection to pop culture at all were complaining about how heavily they were being shilled this movie. the marketing budget must have been truly staggering

vs.
vs.
Please, continue doing damage control for for Yidney for free and screech about clueless NEETs. It's quite amusing.

How will Disney ever recover?

A few things:

That 4.5 BILLION DOLLAR aquisition sure is paying for itself handsomely.

Niggers can't tell jews from whites

It's a freak show. Why wouldn't it be successful?

Why aren't most superheroes black? Superheroism requires a great deal of athleticism and whites aren't exactly known for being great athletes.

Yes it's. 4.5 billions is a joke to Disney.

read a book nigger

In 4 days, Black Panther is going to make more money than Justice League made in its entire run.