How much longer until the average IQ in the United states is so low that it devolves into Brazil?

How much longer until the average IQ in the United states is so low that it devolves into Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

americans are the smartest people in the world, kid

how much metres is equal to 1 kilometre bud

STOP
With this 56% meme already my parents were both american-born. I MAY be quarter-mexican and SO FUCKING WHAT? I WAS FUCKING BORN ON THIS SOIL AND I UPHOLD OUR COMMON VALUES SO STOP THIS LABELING. JUST FUCK OFF WE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS THAN SOMEBODY'S ETHNIC BACKGROUND GOD DAMMIT FUCK OFF

We'd have to devolve back into apes first, so I'd say maybe 20-25 years at the current rate.

if you travel at a speed of 10 miles an hour, how many minutes does it take to have travelled 10 miles?

youtube. com/watch?v=m2eyq9qTOQY

I don't know
go ask a relevant board

Imagine being this indoctrinated.

continuity of agenda so approximately by the time Europe is completely mongrelized with blacks and arabs…I think the time table for all this is 20-50 years tops. Then everyone is exterminated by the Asians.

Hi Zach

lul

Not even smartest country on your small continent.

Really helping whites there fams

t. Zach

Probably, although that also means the "people" in charge of the nukes will be brown too. There's a good chance of a chimpout over shoes turns into a nuclear extermination.

ou're already too brown to post on Holla Forums but you do it anyway.

…and why that's awesome

GLOM

gee, sure is television and movies in here

Is the speed constant?

How long is gonna be until mods purge thread?