Popular* shows you have never seen a single episode of:

Popular* shows you have never seen a single episode of:

Bonus:

*Popular is not a judgement of quality.

I pity you.

t. hipster

Was raised without television. Dad said TV/Movies were too Jewish

were you Jehovah's Witnesses?

I've not watched a single episode of any of the CW super hero shows since Smallville. I hated Smallville, and I know all the recent ones are stuffed with raceswaps and based on shitty versions of the comics, so I've not bothered with any of them. Arrow, Flash, Gotham, Supergirl, that other one with all the c-listers, fuck all that.

No. My parents were raised Catholic but we were a nonreligious home. Only went to church on Christmas and for Funerals.

that's weird

I've never watched HIMYM. Cobie is my waifu. Should I?

you should watch Cheers and The Wire. they're both pretty great

pic unrelated

The original ST is over the top 60’s shit. The Next gen is better but then again the whole series is pretty shitty. I only watched next gen because I like stories dealing with space travel and exploration. Unfortunately most of this genre appears to be pozzed to hell.

Your parents were right.

Maybe 5 good episodes in Smallville the rest were filler, the chicks were generally pretty.

breaking bad
lost
house
prisoj break
the wire
sopranos
firefly
scandal
shameless
chuck
hung
burning bad
modern family
how i met your mother
teen moms
jersey shore
friends
30 rock
community
eastbound
parks and rec
always sunny in philly

cant think of anymore but i know there are a lot i never saw

When will heathens ever learn?

i haven't watched any of these except it's always sunny which is good for the first 8 or so seasons. but i have seen some Tom Cruise movies Really dude? at least watch minority report

Got through about five minutes of The Wire. It's just niggers nigging. What's the fascination?

TOS is fun space adventures. TNG is wanky communist propaganda, and Wesley Crusher.

that looks like one of those ads to raise money for homeless boys

Sure thing Amhed.

Doesn't mean that all tv is bad.

The only few things worth watching is Community and Breaking Bad.

Redundant tbpfhiykwim

what is it with americans wearing footwear on the bed?

Advise pls.

oops meant >>>/soyboys/

Back to reddit

Okay, I'll start:

I don't have TV and haven't had TV literally my entire life. If I've seen a frame of any talmudvision content it's been at like an airport or store or something and wasn't paying attention to it.

Meh. It's not funny but, it does an OK job of being comfy enough. It's like toast; you'd rather be eating pancakes but, it's not so bad. The ending is fucking god awful, though.

Ok. You nees to.
Recs:

Rain Man is awful. Seconding A Few Good Men.

No. It's not funny, all the characters are unlikeable (especially Lilly) and it surprisingly feels dated, despite only coming out in the mid-2000s.

Plus, Robin is a slut.

I don't understand, is this reason to or not to watch?

I mean, you don't get to see anything good, but if you like watching shows about roasties in their late 20s to mid 30s still sleeping around with various men (including a street shitter) then go ahead.

F U K K I N D R O P P E D
No cri now ;_;

The only shows I have ever watched were LOST and the first couple of seasons of GoT. That's it. I never liked TV shows and somehow always end up finding the characters enragingly unrelatable and repulsive. Not to mention that they are such a waste of time.

i just rewatched the wire
you're right, it's funny when you know it's mad niggerish, from the street nigs to the political nigging
aside the blasian lesbo who needed to die in the first series

Honestly I'm quite confident you can only enjoy Doctor Who if you grew up with it, and even then. Also X-Files is worth watching.

Bonus:

le fetal alcohol syndrome face

Frasier is pretty good and has aged well, since the characters were wealthy enough to have cell phones so a lot of those "if they only had cell phones this plot conflict would't happen" dont happen.

I've only seen Skyfall. Never seen Fast and Furious (Dad called them Nigger movies), Alien, or Rocky.

your dad is a smart one.