Reminder that he is the only youtube critic who actually visits film festivals...

Reminder that he is the only youtube critic who actually visits film festivals. Yet you fags can't stop sucking off RLM who review nothing but capeshit.
Explain yourselves.

He isn't that good at the "clever quips with cuts to complimentary images" style of youtube reviews. I find his criticisms fair, but he lacks the entertainment value.

Lol. "Festivals". No one cares about those hipster circlejerks.

Back to halfchan, faggot.

if you hate them so much why do you make threads for every video they drop?

(((film festivals)))

watch this vlogkino and say that again

You've never read a book of cinema theory, you can't tell the difference between directors on camerawork alone, your film history starts from star wars

Reminder that the average american reviews movies like he would videogames.

I'm not sure if he's being a massive troll or a massive furry, either way I approve.

Dog rapist used to come here, he was apparently a regular on /furry/ before it went to fuck from the Bui spam.

what went wrong?

His hair was just contouring his face in that first image.

You have to admit he's got a point.

When will he cut the bullshit and start reviewing real kino like StrayX and Cupcake videos?

he should start a series where he destroys the fallacious arguments of normies. he could call it Adam Ruins Everything.

damn str8

Whenever americants complain that a game is too long, serious and boring, they're really complaining about gameplay. Hell, eating popcorn is part of american cinema as much as the film on screen, that counts as gameplay too.

Maybe he would have. Surely he wasn't as hated as Hillary…

that a *movie is too long

I don't get it, user. But I'm not american

year of the dog :^)