Its a "anyone who I don't like is the same person" Episode

Watson is the one and only emma and haters actually think only one person posts Emma. Many patricians will forever call them out on their shit and love Emma. And they will continually says its the same person.

This. I estimate around 6 or 7 Watsonposters on 8/tv/, may be high-balling it. But the mentally ill posters here who have schizophrenia all believe it is one poster - Zachary Hasbrouck - and start screeching in every thread. Pathetic.

waifufags are the most embarrassing part of this board, anime reaction pic fags are a close second

Yeah, oldfag here, used to post Emmas a lot and nobody gave a shit… now it's all Zack this zack that, what happened to the fun and memes guys? Guess thats why they call it 8channit…

Just ignore them and move on. Shoot them a quick 'take your meds' if needs be. Don't dignify their behaviour. It's just low effort bait at this point.

get the fuck out, there's nothing worse than a newfag who lies about how long he's been here

Hmmm, was kinda funny at the start but really getting old and stale now. Anytime I post Emma in a thread I get 'DUDE HARVESTED LOLLLLLL' like it's supposed to annoy me when Emma was never touched by Weinstein. And the dumbest one is when they say shit about hapas because one guy who posts Emma is supposedly half asian or something? Like, why would that annoy me when i'm not half asian and Emma has dated half asian guys around her own height in the past. Just stupid shit like that that could only come from cuckchan refugees.

Who the fuck is Zack?

🤔

watsonfags kys

Some guy that's triggered half the board. Now anyone that posts Emma e everyone thinks is this guy called Zack. Pathetic really, but what can you do?

DUDE FILE FORMAT LMAO

🤔

i cant wait for the future when smellovision apps for my vr machine come out so I can smell the pussies of all the emmas and compare to finally find the best one

This

wtf im subverted by goons now

not just that, DUDE LMAO posting in red text

Some happa you mean.

Zach, are you seriously just creating entire threads now to talk to yourself?

I mean, I get that you're pretty upset you got doxxed, but jesus christ man, noone's sent any pizza's to your door yet (I hope).

Someone should do a vocaroo of this, preferably doing a Weinstein impression

We've reached levels of happa misdirection never thought possible.

Zachary Keith Hasbrouck is the new meme, my friend who is definitely not Zachary Keith Hasbrouck.

to be fair, I'm pretty sure there's only like 10 people on this board

Wait a minute, could it be…

Zach is actually the legendary same person?

No, I'm pretty sure it's not Zach but Everyone that's the same person.