This was considered an intimidating villain in the 80's

Other urls found in this thread:

findagrave.com/memorial/9905570#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I WILL KILL YOU JACK

Made me flinch tbh

He's Evil Freddie Mercury. Pretty great.

You're getting old, John…

what is this from? universal soldier or some shit?

Commando.

Oh, right! Haven't seen either one in years.

So you wouldn't be afraid of a knife wielding, mustachioed, potentially homosexual bandit?

yeah the 80s were a faggy decade
now what?

Let off some steam

Fucking saved

He has the toxic gift of AIDS.
That makes him deadly.

AIDS is a condition caused by a virus, it is not a toxin.

The kids here are still learning about life. Theyll make fun of you if you sound too intelligent so meme it up when you correct them or theyll just react with an anime picture and call you gay

The villains used to be queermos in everything. You never noticed this? Fuck it even goes back to fairy tales and shit.

People used to watch movies as entertainment and not to learn about proper dildo usage. It is called fun, look it up.

I bet your neghole isn’t even pozzed.

They don’t know about the toxic fuckflu.

Well he has a knife, anyone with a knife can be dangerous

JUST BIN THAT KNIFE UP

Don't wake my friend, he's dead tired

w-what for?

what do you mean by this

Freddy Mercury can be intimidating. The difference between an 80s man and today's, is that on parity of buff and gay looks, the man of the past is still more likely to hit you while the new one is just talk.

well, he did molest alyssa milano

crazy aussies

Lucky bastard

Too bad so many of those accounts get exposed as Holla Forums sockpuppets, just like with the fake stories of white nerds getting beaten up at black panther showings. All you do is lie and deceive while losing any credibility and no one takes you seriously. It's strange how a group of people who supposedly hate jews act and propagandize exactly like them

Thankfully, in California at least, it's not a crime to infect someone with HIV on purpose, so none of those admirable human beings will be arrested if they are Californians.

this tbh

oh hey zach

Nigger there's documentaries about bugchasers that predate Holla Forums by the better half of a decade.

You're right, webm related is just a bunch of Holla Forumsacks who are merely pretending ;^)

His findagrave site is filled with comments proclaiming his innocence and saying "It wasn't your fault!"
findagrave.com/memorial/9905570#

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

No, he was a bum with dozens of henchmen that never took itself seriously

I worked with Vernon on some movies. He's a cool guy and made fun of how dainty this character dressed.

I wish I was half as Alpha as Bennett was in this movie

Here we have what turned out to be a Holla Forums faked story.

Here we once again see a bunch of Holla Forumsacks spreading fake news and acting just like jews!

Once again these stupid Holla Forumsacks are faking reality! These guys sure pretend a lot.

As we can clearly see here is a bunch of Holla Forumsacks trying too make it look like black people don't like cats

LOOSING CREDIBILITY Holla Forums!

Once again a bunch of Holla Forumsacks pretend to put a baby into a washing machine. ALL THEY DO IS LIE AND DECEIVE! This shit has no basis in reality.

Holla Forums exposed!
Holla Forums exposed!
Holla Forums exposed!
Holla Forums exposed!
Holla Forums exposed!
Holla Forums exposed!

This has not basis in reality this is just a bunch of Holla Forumsacks pretending to be Chinese and Mexican

Holla Forums infiltrated a drug cartel to lie and deceive about Hispanics! LOOSING CREDIBILITY Holla Forums

Here we see a bunch of Holla Forumsacks pretending to be transsexuals and having a transsexual orgy to paint non-cis people in a bad light. Absolutely disgusting behavior by Holla Forums once again.