Soyboy General

Last thread was anchored edition

Other urls found in this thread:

soyboy.com/products/ravioli-verde/
archive.is/gLNKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Emma Stone and Emma Roberts fans are soyboys tbh

t. Zach

Oh and also anons that accuse anyone of being Zach are latte chugging soyboys too

Zach, have you looked at yourself in a mirror lately? You practically are oozing soy out of every orifice.

Who'd win in a fight, Mike Tyson in his prime with sapper gloves or the Queen of England but she can tag in anyone from the royal family?

The royal 'family' are a bunch of inbred limp-wristed faggots.

No really, they're all inbred. Good luck with that.

Now if she were to call for outside help like the SAS it's a different matter.

I just like the idea of Mike Tyson fighting someone while wearing sapper gloves.
Even still I don't think there's a single man in the SAS that could beat Mike in boxing.

What is Zach? I hide any and all Emma discussions (because I’m pro at Holla Forums) so I don’t speak your soy terms.

This guy who spams threads constantly with Emma Watson pictures who gets really, really pissy when you post his name or Harvey Weinstein. He spams interracial webms every week.

Sounds like some new permutation of sudocuck. He’s always thinking up ‘hilarious’ ways to be retarded.

Sounds like another school shooting waiting to happen if you ask me.

It's a hapa so that is a given.

Nope, sudocuck here ask me anything.

So that's who is doing it, sick of seeing Emma Watson threads she's a shit sniffing cock sucker.

1 year of only soy products, how do I look boys?

Trump voter general?

This nigga'll turn mike tyson into a fuckin tyson chicken nugget you chicken nugget scoon

>it's definitely not me i mean zach, nothing to see here soygoy amirite?
Zach, your half jewish genes are showing.

Who's going to be the third one in this thread?

Nah, if you were sudocuck you’d deny you existed.

dozo

Soyboys are the men modern stronk women deserve. There is nothing wrong with them.

Naw that game got old. The only times to use it is when I am arguing with myself on sudo.

lel why do you care about zach? just use him as a shitty meme.

t. Hapa Soyboy

It was always old, friend. It was always old.

i honestly can't tell if that thing is a man or a woman

maybe you should stop thinking in such binary term you gender bigot

i miss sudocuck tbh
where'd he go?

Congrats you're the third soyboy itt

Someone claimed ownership of endchan Holla Forums not that long ago.

jealous?

naw son that was a fresh and spicy meme

You can stop using that buzzword now.

Oh wow, who's this semen demon?

no

Why is it that the majority of these soyboys are either balding or have horrible receding hairlines?

low testosterone from an increase in estrogen content via diet

It's not even fucking hard to take care of yourself with a good diet. I just buy meat and vegetables and throw them in a pan every week for my meals. Apparently someone thought I was 19 or 20 when I told them I was 24. These soyboys look about 10 years older than their actual age.

That's because they don't do that, instead they just consume anything that says "contains soy" in it.

Ew! Take some tips from >>>/cuteboys/

I like how the cat immediately perceives the weakness in the soyboy and attacks him

How is it possible to have such a fat face when you're that thin?

he doesnt look healthy, probably where all his fat is stored.

I've lost 170 pounds and my moobs don't droop that much.

Then you are part of why this place was shit for so long

Holy shit you can taste the salt.

You'd think after all the years with cuck they'd learn not to make the same mistakes but here we are.

It's just another CIA psyop. What causes faggotry and other things? US globalism of course.
The more people consume coca-cola, mcdonald's, listen to rock "music", metal or hip hop, watch hollywood garbage, ply video games the more faggot a society becomes. Nothing to do with soy.
Reminder that faggot culture and pride parades are an american invention. Reminder that the former USSR countries whose societies only started being exposed to american garbage since 1991 are still very much anti-faggotry.

Yeah, homosexuality is a consequence of liberal capitalism. So is GMO soy tbh.

This is an interesting insight into the mind of a soygoy.

In his video BTFOing right wing SJWs, he said that 'Alphas' and 'Betas' in social hierarchies doesn't exist, really makes you think.

soyboy.com/products/ravioli-verde/
I've never seen this and I love going through the prepared food isles just to see what retarded crap people have come up with.

Bolshevik agents supported and pushed all the far left faggots in America to weaken the US. The CIA was pretty much taken over by the KGB (like the State Department). Then again, the Bolsheviks were funded by wealthy kike New Yorkers, so if you want to point a finger at the ultimate source of where faggotry came from, it’s the Jews.

This is the same reaction they had to cuck. Boy did that work out well for them.

The success of the KGB and cultural marxist jews in the Americas is pretty funny when you think about it. The Soviet Union collapsed long ago and now we're stuck with one globalist empire that's self destructing and trying to take everyone else with them. An almost global empire of fags, self hating whites and savage barbarians who want to tear it all down. And despite of all this capitalism is stronger than ever because there's no opposition.

i could say the same about you tbh

I didn’t like sudocuck, so you can’t say that.

We’re looking at a full-on global collapse in our lifetimes. The US is operating on imaginary money it just prints without even getting loans anymore, and the rest of the world isn’t exactly smart about things either. The chinks have the same massive demographic problems the rest of the First World has, but worse due to the one child policy, which has now become cultural.

The continent producing the most surplus humans is Africa, because whites foolishly have eliminated most of their diseases and send them food. Like the inner cities, they are breeding an army of Orcs who will spread outward, and in fact it is already doing so. The future is going to be a Dark Age of some kind.

soy

Hopefully some bastions of civilisation will survive in remote locations.

i can say that your no-fun-allowed policy ruins the board, that i can do

why even bother getting out of the house if you're not gonna do it properly?

also, look how wobbly his knees are.
something tells me thats a "she" transitioning into a "he". just look at the shape of the face and how "wide" the hips areperfect for todays fridge shaped females

And jews try to tell me Auschwitz didn't have any gyms.

were gyms even a thing in the 30s? I thought the only weightlifters back then were people who performed in traveling shows and such

😂

Is this a joke?

no, I actually thought that weightlifting was a very niche activity until the 80s

It's been a thing for thousands of years and Jewish archeologists have been destroying evidence of it to try and convince people that gyms, despite being a fucking a Greek word, are some sort of fad that will fade away and not worth your attention. Anyone not convinced of this is then boxed in by their subverted forms of exercise including all those retarded diets and overly expensive supplements.

You watch blacked, don’t you?

Probably is jews destroy archeological evidence all the time especially in "israel™" since none of it supports their fantasy stories that claim "ancient jews" lived there, quite the contrary in fact.

If thats true (about the infiltration, I know they supported leftists groups in the 60s) then why did US government and especially CIA keep working so hard against Soviets?

Guise please rate me.

so what exactly have you contributed to this board, user?

The CIA was ultra paranoid and retarded, and the one people its leadership trusted were soviet spies.

I invented all the memes.

I think even PETA could kick their asses.

do you faggots just pick a board at random to post without even checking where you are?

Hey Zach.

You are him, aren’t you? Say it with me: Holla Forums isn’t reddit, hapas should be drowned at birth.

Why drown them and pollute the bodies of water when you can incinerate them like trash.

why do people do this to themselves

Fuck… Well what do we call them now??

i really can't take this shit day after day, night after night.
i hate crying.
i hate life.
im done.

nu males, like we used to

Hapas should be banned when identified. Your gook parts make it impossible to have a conversation with you.

am i sudocuck or zach? at least keep your shit coherent

soysage

Zach, you are the sudocuck.

Soyboy pisses them off way too much to stop using it. It also causes (((the usual suspects))) to get really defensive of their tendencies to shove that shit into everything.

I like how the pic of the dudes cartoon has his mouth open.

dumped

underrated post

Isn't it funny how the feminists and their liberal friends always attack guys' masculinity, sexual prowess, and ability to attract women?

Can i be truthseeker as well?
Truthseeker was my favorite

Was Kellie the first woman to overpower you physically? Is that when you knew?

Zach, we know you sperged at the soyboy thread.
archive.is/gLNKI

Stay off Holla Forums /you fucking normalfag shitters

It's even funnier when "male" feminists are outed as sexual predators.

Oh wow, sure showed us.

Now those truly are soyboys who would get pegged by fujoshis in the blink of an eye and drink jizz directly out of Sony, Disney and Square Enixes collective cocks if need be and I wouldn't give a single fuck if those circlejerk generals were filled with soyboys posting because it's warranted for those low T cunts.

You suck at this, son

As the flowers blossom,
The tree branches turn green.
The birds chirp in their nests,
Sleepers now become seen.

Animals scurry about,
Cause it’s a beautiful day.
The grass sways in the wind,
On this morning in May.

But the reason I’m happy has nothing to do,
With this wonderful day, just you.

Oh Baby, you smile shines, with the strength,
With the strength of the sun.
Oh yeah
You know, I hope you know,
That you are my only one.

Just seeing you face,
Ooh how it warms me so
Lets not rush our feelings,
We can take it nice and slow.

Oh yeah
[x2]

You're still not nearly as fun as sudocuck, budy

It makes perfect sense for "male feminists",nu-males, soy-boys,etc. to be sexual predators as they are the humanoid equivalent of the cuttlefish. (Webm related)

The afternoon heats just murder,
Then again so are your looks.
I inch nearer and nearer,
It’s like you got me on a hook.

It’s getting late now,
The moon is rising high.
I turn to you, you look at me,
Ohh your face begins to stupefy

Me as I gaze into your eyes,
Honey all you do is mesmerize.

Oh yeah
[x3]

Test

I’m enjoying it.

You know what would make this funnier? if you posted this to Zach and not to any random user you don't like, thinking it's Zach

Now I sit, I stand, and wait,
Longing for you to be here.
Wishing on a smiling face,
Waiting for you to appear.

Will these darkened days disperse?
For God's sake and mine they must.
I do and don't know what, who, I want,
Betting my last chip, will I win or bust?

So hard to choose.
So hard to fight,
The feelings inside me,
Are they wrong or right?

My last whim, last breath, last bit of strength,
Is torn between these two sides of angst.

Keep going. I think we can get him mad enough to go on sudo. Mods, please sticky his poems

The memories of what once was,
Fill me up, but break within.
These thoughts of times…wasted?
No, merely times I forced a grin.

Actuality is never reality.
The thing I want I’ll never gain.
The feelings I have will always linger,
My heart’s broken as I lay in the rain.

So hard to choose.
So hard to fight,
The feelings inside me,
Are they wrong or right?

My last whim, last breath, last bit of strength,
Is torn between these two sides of angst.

Shall I roll the dice?
Should I spin the wheel?
Will it turn out alright?
Can this heart ever heal?

I guess time will tell,
And the truth will show.
I hope I make it through,
As I go, into this burning inferno.

I hope I make it.

If i post Emma Roberts will you stop thinking i'm Zach for no reason?

check and mate 😏

Was he on NoFap at the time? Seriously, how low does your test need to be for you to act this way? I'm pretty sure most faggots wouldn't do this.

He just doesn't want to be tempted to create more hapas. He's based.

That guy might have muscle but he's also obviously gay.

How so?

Can't make this shit up

most people with huge muscles are trying to attract other men, it's just a fact

Now now Varg we've talked about this. There's no need to be so jealous

no shit

Pic of your mom holding a paper timestamp with "hi Holla Forums" written on it or you're him.

I would like to see the gook pussy that made his father betray his own race and birth a half-breed disappointment

Where's your argument proving he's on gear in the first place? Oh that's right, you have no proof and therefore
no argument

The comics are wrong, his mom got riced.
Or, he's adopted. Like Nikolas Cruz.
See

Almost all guys who post a selfie of themselves in a gym are using steroids.

His deltoids.

That angle makes his delts look bigger than they really are.

U first

I dared you first.

Post your SSN so I can see you're not Zachary

I'd betray my own race too if I was a kike tbh

why was this anchored ?

Do you guys dislike soy sauce or something then? Does soy sauce contain estrogen, because damnit I like soy sauce.

Soy sauce is fine since it's fermented. Also Hitler was the original soyboy

How the fuck is his last name Hasbrouck if his Dad’s a gook? Is his Dad a Steppe horseman who raped his mom and went on to raze the next village?

isn't male hair loss actually linked to male testosterone? i'm not doubting that they're low-t and high estrogen, which probably accounts for much of their faggotry and boyishness. It just seems that what little testosterone they have is nonetheless still triggering the male thinning/baldness, which if true must be really depressing for people who are already suffering from soy-induced neuroticism.