Can let's plays be kino?

Can let's plays be kino?

I remember when Retsupurae was funny. Then, around 2013 or so, Slowbeef turned into a raging SJW and starting putting trigger warnings in videos.

That's when I stopped watching.

Freelance Astronauts were the only ones ever worth a shit and they stopped making videos a good 7 or so years ago.

Retsupurae was only good because of their subjects; I don't give a fuck about some autists criticizing a kids editing skills I just want to see BillyMC become a man.

Liar.

Do they have down syndrome?

This certainly is!

No, they're just having fun

Why do they sound like retards ?

not the one you posted

cuckster teeth used to be funny in their very early games, when they still had ray

when the election began and after ray left and after they all got gfs/married it all went to shit

the worst thing about goons is their fucking hypocrisy, I remember many old retsuprae related videos where they would get drunk and make racist/rape jokes, but then they turn around a couple years later and crucify people for doing the same thing

Ok I'm just going to be brutally honest with you: Rooster Teeth was never good.

it's amazing that we have fallen this far.

That was, no joke, because of government intervention. During the Obama election campaign, boards like YCS and the like where most of the shittalking went down were purged by Democratic infiltrators who used it as an excuse to swap the moderation team out. The only ones who managed too keep their positions, funny enough, were the landwhales and guys like Fragmaster who couldn't possibly be replaced without goons getting suspicious.

Sutiibuuru furamu Porutogaaru WHOOWEPONWEPON

yeah it was. not great but good. gavin's antics were hilarious, michael's rage quit series was originally hilarious (and many of his later videos too), geoff's funny incompetence was entertaining and jack's psychopathy in minecraft and random trivia (how to throw a kitchen knife correctly) were always fun

I like oneyplays

It was always terrible and you'll never be white.

While I would not doubt this, where are the proofs?

found you heh

I used to watch him, but both him and TRG never really improved.

no

Hey Zach.

what the fuck

Oneyplays would be kino if not for all the DUDE FUNNY NOISES LMAO humor.

Keepetclassy is genuinely really entertaining and I’m glad in a way they haven’t blown up in popularity

Yes

What happened to SomethingAwful's youtube channel?

No, but challage runs can be.

You mean like this?

I feel bad for the guy who's not Gabe because he knows that basically everyone watching is just Yahtzee fans who just want more Gabe.

So is he still trying to teach Abos to not be subhuman?

Holy fucking shit. What the fuck? How have I not heard of this shit? I literally watched all of that. What the FUCK man. Why even spend time on pressing the a button less times?

Bump