Uncle Ted is a fucking genius, Harvey will never be on his level

Uncle Ted is a fucking genius, Harvey will never be on his level.
Motherfucker made bitches suck his cock and have sex with him and convinced them and the world that it was art. Fucker even published Kaboosh and passed it as art. A true legend.
Weinstein harvested in the dark, Terry hid in plain sight.

dan was better. he got those underage hussies

I don't see Dan publishing pictures of females sucking his cock with "slut" written in their foreheads.

whom?

There was a spike in black male suicides after his book came out and they saw the caliber he was packing, sources say.

Not publically

Well, publishing implies it's public.

Reminder that Cara likely got not just TERRY'D but also HARVESTED

DELET

tay-tay is a fame whore. emphasis on the whore.

Why the fuck does 1 girl matter to you so much? This is a girl that promotes all kinds of things you know are bad, yet you post that. Why?

She's just as much of an anti-white whore as the rest of them.

Good thing that jew pig does movies and not music. Also look at her face and body language, she knows and she's disgusted by it. That drugged up whore next to her was probably going to be his victim, maybe Taytay felt bad for her and saved her from the otherwise inevitable harvesting.

Do you also think Ben Garrison is a nazi?

Neither does my friend who wanted me to ask you to post them.

I don't, and I don't think Tay is a nazi either.
Claiming she's another antiwhite whore is another thing altogether.

Imagine being so demoralized and without direction that you think any members of the (((entertainment industries))) are on your side.

Seems like it got memoryholed. There's still articles that talk about it but I can't find the pic.

Uncle Terry appreciation thread?

OP is a faggot. It's Terry not Ted.

This.
Dan picked the freshest, the least likely to be a whore, and forced them into silent servitude.
The aids infested terry slimebag only ended up with the scrapings of the bottom of the barrel, a bunch of rancid hillbilly skanks that would have otherwise been sucking dick in a bar for five bucks.

Dan "Penetrate them before they start bleeding" Schneider is a quiet professional with acquired tastes.

That doesn't rhyme

It's Kibosh, kys OP

based Terry

Is there a name for based guys like these? Guys who should by rights be loser neverfucks but by sheer force of money, smarts and charisma have transformed themselves into studs? If not, there should be.

Wincels? Fuggtows? Betalphas? Synthetic Chads?

They're just Chads. Chad has nothing to do with looks and everything to do with wealth/status.

What a chad

I hate this man so much.

Just wait for his biography!
It will have more "candy" than your pron HDD!

what 3dpd skank you love did he stick his cock into faggot?

ill fix it for him
penetrate them before they start menstruating

I dunno, I just assume any Hollywood girl I ever liked has sucked his dick.

I'll never figure out how a guy who's that blatantly gay is always having sex with women. Also, he'll get his on DOTR. He's on my wishlist along with Anita Sarkesian and that Guatemalan fuck from Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Why? Are you jelly of him?