4 AM

Losing control?

What game do you think has the funniest writing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shitsuless thread here

wew

sup cunts, just stopping in to say hi while i finish my last beer before i start whining about stuff

i can't think of any game with writing that has left me in stitches but my sense of humor is all fucked up

Morning everyone!

I'm fucking tired as fuck and might skip out tonight if the thread is dead again.

Trying to get Heart of Darkness to run on ps1 but its being a fucking bitch.

fuck off cuckitsu you lost this time

same tbh

Had a long day. Went to bed early and ended up waking up early. Now it's 4 in the morning and nobody's awake to play video games with. What a mess.

if we're lucky your heart gets tired of you as well

Hi and night user, what kind of beer you drinking?

I just woke up like 5 mins ago so it might wear off at least.

Singleplayer games are better anyway.

Oh well I had a little nap then woke up at 11, so it's only a matter of time for me.

REMOVE 4AM remove 4am
you are worst 4am. you are the 4am idiot you are the 4am smell. return to /4am/. to our 4am cousins you may come our board. you may live in the LOL thread

My sleeps so fucked up. I just woke up again. Been playing the everloving fuck out of Zelda 2. Don't you miss games where you had to draw maps and stuff?

Super Mario RPG

Asuka is the worst.

Conkers bad fur day for 64 was decent

been thinking about the engine on FTL13 and came up with this

for anyone that doesn't understand, this simply should not produce power

eat shit

I've been taking long 5-6 hour naps every like 8 hours. Don't know why I'm so tired lately.

Hi bot user?

Play Rune Factory Frontier for Wii or jump on the SS13 game to practice stuff

I've been having trouble working up the will to play any deep singleplayer games. Like I've played an hour of a couple trying to find something to sink my teeth into, but nothing's really stuck. I've been playing a lot of EYE but that's not strictly singleplayer.

cool meme thread

My copy of Nier comes in tomorrow, what am I in for?
For a game about miserable people in a hopeless world, LISA has a wonderful sense of humor

do you have a handheld?

All Day IPA, its pretty simple stuff and low alcohol content but that's good since i wanted a beer but i don't wanna get bollocky drunk since i drank a bunch last night

Just spent a shit load of time playing a warband mod, I forgot how fun that game is, and the mod is fucking fantastic. I never really did tournaments in M&B always just bandit hunting and holy shit now I realize how fucking stupid that is.

Anyways how was your guys day?

Prepare for fun and bleak shit.

I'm having that problem right now too. Its why you probably see me playing insurgency all day. Just trying to keep my hands busy and have nothing to do.

LISA?

That stuff sounds like it'd kill me. Beer always makes me feel shitty for some reason.

mods are why I cannot play New Vegas any more
mods are why I am fast losing interest in PC

Which mod user?

To be fair, warband mods are just giant overhauls that change everything in the game. It isn't installing 1000 tweaks or anything.

Mods are literally the only reason to play M&B and quite a few of them are in a state that work just as good as native

as we were discussing, best song, fight me niggers.

Hello

I fucked up so here I am again.

Hey Onii-chan

Are you gonna

STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

Cold. So fucking cold. It's -10 degrees F right now. I could have gone to a party, but it's a town over and I didn't want to drive in this weather.

the game is fairly popular here how could you not recognize it

What mod?
They're my go-to early game. Swadian tournaments are pretty easy and you can get a quick start with the prize money

I haven't played Drakengard or any of those games. Am I going to be totally lost?

Pretty fun RPG with a sweet soundtrack. It'll make you feel shitty at times though

Are you Canadian

Duke is the best 80s genesis album followed by Shapes then Abacab and finally Invisible Touch, all of them were good albums tho.

Whats good user?

Losing control user?

Whats your life like?

I live under a rock apparently. I didn't even know some star wars movie came out recently until some user from the thread messaged me about it.

Hey 4 am, do you fap to any vidya girls at this time of day? Who's your favorite girl in vidya?

no I'm in Colorado. The weather's hot, cold, and everything in between.

Not at all. You could live your whole life and not touch a single drakengard game and still be able to understand what's going on in NieR.

Well, you are talking to Ritsu.

Excellent taste

Things I guess

So you're in the Canada of America

human midna.

Nova Aetus, It's pretty cool, it's got a bunch of new systems, and that one tournament overhaul mod that's in floris if you're familiar with that so tournaments are even better some of which might be broken I dunno haven't tried them yet but it's bretty gud

I feel you fam I hate winter

pretty gud taste in tekken girls

You know damn well

No denying that.

Yeah, but I just got off of a huge handheld spree when I marathoned three different Pokemon games in a row. I'm really looking for a big huge RPG to dump a few dozen hours into.

I've been waiting to get angry at cars again but I only just got done with school, and schedules have been fucked for everyone. Someday, maybe.

with all the liberals flooding in from CA and NY, it might be soon enough.

Excellent Dubs

it's 1am
*and I'm going to bed**
;^)

I fucked up the formating there but I'm too fucking tired to correct myself

What sorta things?

No thanks then, I live for the comfy you know.

Name fuckin jacked all the high scores and will probably kick even my ass if we played it again tbh

you should correct it by shooting through a crowd in a self defense situation

that sounds much nicer

I cannot deal with modding BG2 or FO:NV any more
just too much shit fucking around with load order and figuring out what I actually want and then I'm tired and don't even want to play

then stay in bed

Rune Factory series

I've only ever applied for shitty retail jobs. Tomorrow I have a potential employer taking me out to lunch for an interview. I'm flipping the fuck out.This is way out of my comfort zone.

git gud

it's cold even under the covers. I'm gonna make a fire tomorrow to warm the place up.

It shake up combat in any way? I've played too much warband and need fresh combat to play these days.

I'm playing phantasy calradia myself right now. I'm playing as a paladin who wants to cleanse all the evil races off the planet.

Nice spoiler NERD

Been downloading roms for my tablet, for when it comes in. Not really sure which PS1 ones to grab but I think I have a half-decent SNES collection. Hopefully it'll come in before Christmas.

why do you even bother being here?
you leave around 1 hour in and then people can actually enjoy talking among themselves again

What's you're favorite color
what class are you going to pic
what is your characters name

inb4

There's another Super Mario collection released for the SNES. I think it had the GB games remade for it.

Yeah its pretty comfy. You just drag a single folder into the mod folder, and bam its like you are playing an entirely new game.

Whats the job user?

you need at a minimum 4 blankets

Oh yeah? Never heard of it. This is just for starters, really. Mostly stuff I remember playing as a kid.

this thread sux bye

I switch things up too often to pick a favorite for fapping.
Favorite in general is my waifu, of course

Fucking sweet. I heard once that I needed to get the Nier ending in Drakengard to understand but I keep hearing how miserable that game is to play so I never got around to it

I'll check it out. I've been messing around in Gekokujo for a while since I'm a weeaboo fuck. Last Days of the Third Age is also pretty fun but it's different in some ways that I don't really like. Check it out if you're into LotR

Give it a shot. It has plenty of comfy but it's not afraid to remind you the world is pretty much done for.

IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS!!!

Fam warband mods are a dream, just throw the file in the modules folder and select it in the launcher. Worst part is most of them are like 2 gigs so it takes a while to download

Not really, it has guns and cannons late game as far as I understand, it also has some advanced city and town management, a "new world" with filthy spic savages., and this prestige system that you have to level up to become a lord or king or whatever. It's a good mod.

don't come back

shitsu

will

Whaddup dudes. Dropping some new models on ya.

Part of a LEGO RTS idea I was working on.
These are the static defenses for the "Human" faction.
Basic Turrets (Left to Right)

Advanced Turrets (Left to Right)

These are static defense and are built by Workers. Basic Turrets can be salvaged to return a bit of resources. Advanced Turrets cannot be salvaged.

alright like i said, finished my beer i'm out. it'll be awhile till i get another night off so don't get these threads fucking nuked by that time since i'm sure the fallout from some holiday events might drive me here

He feels he has to prove something, and even though he's wrong he's too stubborn to give in. It would be wise to ignore all tripfag posts and tripfag posters.

don't we have boards for autists like you

Isn't it just Harvest Moon with light RPG elements? I don't really want to get into a Harvest Moon game.

It's not like I was going to beat anyone anytime soon considering how shit I am at racing games.

I used to do that with Homeworld PDS before remastered
better times

that's nothing, I think VTMB was bigger than that, and I save copies of my GOG games too

Yeah its called the Holla Forums 4am threads

Our world? Or this game world?

Damn too bad.

I really hope thats one area bannerlord focuses on some. The ability to mod combat more. As it is theres only a handfu of mods that really do at all.

Those look nice lego guy

Night user! Good luck in life!

that's been the case for quite a while now
it's beyond sad
knowing he drove 4am to death, he clings to its corpse like a faggot

be

after you get monsters they take care of the fields for you
RF4 (3DS)is turning out twice as big as I expected
what handheld do you have anyway

looks neat, but I hope you're not hoping to sell this game in the future user. Be prepared to get legally butt fucked by Lego if you do.

I've been meaning to try to get everyone together for that other dirt game we have. Had to motivate myself to. Think I'm in a funk.

be????

lynched

THIS user SPEAKS THE TRUTH

The game's world. It's loosely based off Children of Men if that gives you a frame of reference.

when the day of the phil comes, shitsu, (((lime))), all of shitsu's friends and every single nigger, kike, spic, gook, sandnigger, pleb and pajeet will be hanged

Never read it tbh

wheres the god damned cytube

save us, g_d collins!

if you say so satan, it must be true

3rd party sales. Commissin based with a small (comfortable for a neet) base salary. I'm pretty stoked. It's the second round of interview.

KEK WILLS IT

There's a really great movie based off it you could watch instead. It's a little masturbatory with its long takes but they're still very impressive regardless of how obvious it is that the director is showing off.

Its more of just a "theme" for me to build stuff by. I don't plan on actually making any sort of game, let alone selling anything. This is just for fun.

The Hunter VTOL is the 2nd Air unit you can produce from the Basic Airfield. It is a powerful anti-air fighter with long range missiles, and an Air to Ground Cannon. It has a high movement speed, so it can be used to chase down enemy transports, or intercept incoming attacks.

The Archer is the first unit producible from the Mech Garage. It is armed with cannons and missiles, allowing it to attack any target.

inside ur mom

phil collins (pbuh) will purge the infidels

TRIPFAGS WANT (You)'s
HIDE TRIPFAG POSTS
IGNORE TRIPFAG POSTERS
MAKE 4 AM 4 AM AGAIN

PSP, a couple DSes and a 3DS.

I've felt the same way. I've felt a little bit better once I finished this semester, but I still find it hard to will myself to do things I enjoy.

Oh shit user, good luck! That shits not bad if you are good at it.

Think you are social enough for sales? If so you will do fine in the interview.

Feel like I'm already supposed to watch some movie some other user recommended and I already forgot.

My job hunt comes soon and I think its dragging me down a bit.

ALLAHU PHILLBAR

dunno

^this

Well think user!

why

Man, i love 4 am threads, get to discuss vdieo game music.

Lets start off with a classic.

have you tried yokai watch and attack of the friday monsters?

Hey Ritsu, hows the your anus?

I heard you had a rough day today.

I always thought this was a better track in that game.

get that job in a hotel with that relative you don't like

The Garage is the first unit producing structure available to the player. It can construct gun bikes and rocket cars, then repair trucks and light tanks.

(You)

Should've got in on those sweet, sweet holiday bux and worked seasonal shit tbh fam.

Youkai watch didn't look interesting when I looked at screenshots and footage. I've never heard of the latter, though.

Because we need to find out whats good in this world.

You are mixing up a million details user! A million!

The green makes those look like tractor tbh

I like this one, it starts off with the right energy right off

go fuck that cousin you wanted to fuck and leave already

there all good shit. When that piano comes in for its solo, i really enjoy it.

I think we need more piano solos in vidya, brings out the colour of life.

This is great vidyo game conversation.

I really enjoy gta5 use of the garagbe to customize your cars on the fly. The new expansion allows new and improve cars,

Hop in

I honestly didn't do much today, I downloaded a couple TRS podcasts and peeled potatoes

I only played a little Youhai watch and it's decent so far but I only just got the cat monster in early game, Attack of the friday monsters is supposed to be a funnin around game

you could always do some monster hunter, there are like 3 or 4 of those for 3DS now

Then I wouldn't have got to be all comfy during the holidays though.

What you cooking with said potato?

I'd be willing to bet that user was me. If there's something I like I tend to try and spread it around

Not a classic per-se but I really like this one. I wish it played more often instead of a couple times at the beginning

Is that you DMX

I don't know, there's enough of that, what we need is more damn fine vocal tracks.

you have an in, use it

Please explain?

Wow, your picture has an anime girl playing vidya game. totally deserving of this board.

just wow

Vocal tracks you say?

Aight whats the movie then user?

Nah I've worked for another family members company before and hated it. Like then I can't be an ass and quit whenever I want. Or call a nigger a nigger while I'm quitting like last time.

Were you just peeling potato for fun?

I shit post enough here to know how DMX talks,

no shit storm.

I think vocals are the main reason why i love persona 5 so much, hearing the singer sing. With such passion and saddness, really brings out a silent narrative for the player.

as you plan to bang every girl.

STOP

Lighten up m8. Everyone is having a good time but you.

This is actually a "project" I was doing with a buddy a while back. He decided the colors and I just went with em.

Off from the RTS thing, here's a tank. Hadn't made anything in a while, so I sat down and powered through it to get a decent design down.

Liberation of Gracemeria always gives me patriotic chills.

I don't know, I lose track of who I shill what to. Was it Swiss Army Man?

Conker's Bad Fur Day, hands down. I piss myself every time I play that game.

Ritsu you burn bridges too easily
you should really make your own business so you can do that whenever and still have money

Every time I play the final mission I never notice it's nothing but a choir providing ambience.
Excluding Assault Horizon, I don't think there's a game in the series that doesn't perfectly set the mood for their finales.

I guess you're not DMX as I have a better idea of what DMX is saying
(You)

I find it impressive.

Ritsu has gotten so good at ignoring me, shits hiliraous, but whats even more funny is that the use of sage in this thread is ment to symbolize the use of vidya game content.

Good shit dog

You ever get to the secert levels after collecting everything?

(You)
Who's going to stop me? You?

Yeah, but it pays cash money and you wouldn't have to work now that the holidays are almost over.

this game had a great soundtrack

We shagohod now

Nope try again.

I would if I had the money to invest.

Don't tempt me.

fug

No it was for Roast Potatoes for a roast

Can't beat this one.

Ace Combat Zero's final mission gave me chills

Spanish guitar and jet fighters shouldn't go together but it does so well.

(You)

What kind of jobs you workin fam?

How'd the roast turn out?

Though this one is pretty good.

(You)
go back to the gas chambers shitsu

(You)
Good

Don't take it to heart dog. I'm just here to shitpost with vidya games.

Real talk, when i saw this scene, i got so pumped to save the baby mario. Working myself up into a fit to save that bastard.

embed related, brings back some fond memories of playing on a cold floor in a little town while my oma and opa were relaxing on the couch.

good times.

(You)
Checked

(You)

I haven't played Zero yet. I think there's a store near me that has a copy for twenty bucks that I might go grab after Christmas.
From what I've seen it's a good fit since that fight is based entirely around jousting.

One track that always got me pumped was the Sub Theme from Lost Planet 2.

Sometimes I boot up that game just to play that one mission. Its fucking rad.

Thanks Microshit. I guess vidya will have to wait.

I welcome death.

Other than school, nah, I'm off the hook through next year. I'm gonna have to repaint the new house this upcoming summer, but that sucks less than working a job, so I'll take it.

(You)

(You)

Oh, you will.

ALL OF THESE "(YOU)"S ARE REALLY STARTIN' TO FUCK WITH ME I'LL TELL YA WHAT

NOW IF YOU CUTIE PATOOTIES DON'T CUT IT OUT I'M GONNA HAVE TO SMOOCH Y'ALL ON THE LIPS

(Y(You)ou)

Get Linux

Got to love this pic guys. The anime girl has a game, so it works out.

Good post ritsu, maybe put more time into making a better attempt at it, people wouldn't be wanting to witch hunt 4 am threads.

(You)
in SMW1 I got to SPECIAL and 100% everything but I didn't in yoshis island, been a long ass time since I played too and the batteries are probably dead, tho I have the tools to replace them

just learn to code and shit dummy, patreon shit up

the part I remember most was the moon ground pounding pegs in the boss fight
that relative down man

Did ur mum make it?

I've got to work roughly 4-5 months by my estimate. Its going to suck.

(You)
Dad actually

All (You) tbh

Its top notch dude.
there's also this version where El Diablo is replaced with It Has To Be This Way

Also gets me ready to fuckin punch face

(You)
Try it I'll fucking wreck you you cutie pie

Top (you)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

(You)
You fucking try and you're going to end up on the ground crying while failing to kiss you homo
(You)

Gay.

I've been considering writing books and putting them up on kindle and shit for a while.

Dads always cook better anyway.

(You) (You)

(You)
All (Me) tbqh

And people said (I) was autistic

N-no stop being like that, I was just j-j-joking. I don't wanna KISS YA!

I think mines in the basement where i left it. Should drive up to house to pick it up.

Off topic, why dosen't anybody ever talk about kirby tilt and tumble. I was a poor fuck but shit was great growing um.

(you) are

Lost Planet 2 is fucking rad, I played it some with mumble anons

(You)

Windows on the desktop is what enables me to use Linux on other things.
Also, I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you are referring to as "Linux", is, in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU+Linux.

Why

Super Mario RPG actually had surprisingly clever humour in it.

(You)
Checked
(You)
What is more shocking is no one is checking digits
(You)
Admit it, you're some pansy homo lah de dah cocksmocking faggot pansy man
And I'm here to tell you to stop being a faggot

Its ok lego, we all are autistic.

Going to finally save up for that trip to japan

You die if you work. That's why I've been dead for years

I promise to stop being a faggot if ya gimme a little smooch ya cutie

If they wanted a book to be a nobody, they would have asked you shitsu, other then that. I really think you have nothing to offer to the world, not that i don't think you haven't done anything, just that your choice of anime pics hasn't gotten more diverse.

(You)
that's supposed to be a good way to do make some dosh

Talking with complete strangers is easy. I know I'll never see them again. And I do well in interviews.

Get over here, fucker
k-kissu kissu

(You)
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you are referring to as "GNU+Linux", is, in fact, MEME/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, MEME+Linux.
(You)
That is not how you stop being a faggot

(you)
Too much fun

Its a fucking god tier game that other games should aspire to emulate. Perfect balance of VS versus on foot combat, insane boss battles, 4 player mission co-op, over the top anime bullshit. It had everything. Even jiggling butts.

Now if you wanna talk about game remixes, Stone McKnuckle is always good for some face melting jams.

Might as well make that a year, then. You and I both know any trip to Japan will include splurging a few thousand on Anime figs.

What would you even write about

I'm considering working like burger joint jobs and just not giving a single fuck. Work like an ass until they fire me.

Yeah I know. Kinda want to write really retarded schizo sounding conspiracy books.

More people need to use this strategy. It just werkz

Ahhh, the thread is starting to diverge.

Good good, get to transfer over to some calm shit.

mine is in a box in my closet, I keep good track of them becasue I never sell my vidia, also my mom wants the SNES to have my kids play it when I have them and they go to her place, so I keep good tabs on it
never played it fam, Super Star was my first and only ever played 64 and the 3DS games after that

The worst part of working is how bad you feel when you lose your job and can't find a new one. I hate working but I had to move back in with my dad because I can't find a new job, and I feel like a shitbag over it. He doesn't mind too much since he can make me do all the cleaning and I'm a better cook than him, but I feel bad over it.

Nah I can't handle work for that long. I've got a really really barebones skin of your teeth budget set, and I'm going no matter how much money I have.

I'd just write horrible rambling messes and hope people don't refund them. Will only be like 99 cents each.

By far the most underrated game of all time.

it's been more fun than ever since avatarfags invaded and killed it

I dream of the day till a boss fight starts out to this song. Slowly flash back to his life, wanting to fuck life up and wanting to prove to the protagonist that he is objectively wrong.

Its a nice simple game man, give it a try when the autism in this thread gets to much. Its usually worse when ritsu starts talking about how shitty he is at jobs.

So it's going to be like Alex Jones
Sounds good

Well as it is I'm a NEET so thats not so much an issue for me. My parents will try to get me to pay for some bills or something when I work and thats about it.

Sorry you had to move back in user. How long that been going on?

This is more real than you think m8
Been working 50 hours a week for the last year now. I have no energy to even get invested in any sort of vidya. No creativity to make anything. Hell, this is my first time posting any models here in months, because I've been so beaten down by work.

It especially blows because I don't have a lot of non-creative bullshit vidya. I can't even sit down to focus on a game of StarCraft.

Also how do I fucking win as Zerg. I get on 3 base spend all my minerals on lings and hydras and still get rolled by a terran with a few marines and medivacs.

(You)
see I didn't catch that as a kid but it's dark and cheeky shit to have the kid say to mario

nah man, it's a perfect game for hopping in and rushing, most of the unlockable content doesn't matter so no loss from missing it
noice, I dig some 80s rock and megaman x

have some music fro ma game I only got part way through but is fuckin radical

Basically though more nonsensical probably.

Its a classic in its own right. Its whole world is fucken fascenating to think about . Shits great.

Real talk, we both know if we didn't have name fags here or people like shitsu, that most shitposters would be gone. I wouldn't be here.
Remeber, when you name fag, your ruining hte fun for everybody else.

I want a game with something like this for a big boss fight. A flash back to way earlier music and then a huge shift into something different that's still awesome because Rush kicks ass

Don't even bother then tbqh. You're only going to regret it.

not necessarily gone, they'd just go back to being 4am
this is a defense mechanism to reclaim what is rightfully theirs

Like a year now, maybe. Not many jobs around and most of them can't pay for an apartment anyway. Shit's way more expensive out here the last few years because we've got a lot of rich fucks from the cities moving out here to retire. I was rooming with four other people in a 2 bedroom apartment for a while because of it.

I used to work for an automaker I won't name who has since pulled out of the area entirely. I had nightmares for the first 6 months or so, just about working. I joked about it to a guy I worked with, and he said that everyone there has that. It wasn't a hard job but it drained every bit of energy you had. I'd be plaing the lottery if I could afford to. It's worth it just for the few days of anticipation and fantasizing that you get. At least as long as you're not putting too much money in. No more than maybe $5, I'd say.

(you)
ritsu you could do like me and make guides for things then sell them on the cheap >>>/poltech/66

What if the namefags are also shitposters

Also get a load of this shit.
Worst Korea made fucking AMP suits from Avatar real.

Its really fucking happening m8s

Good to see that the mods can follow up on their promises, best mods ever. 10/10. yes, that was sarcasm, why do you ask?.

Interesting take, i could see that going well. Any music going straight for the dive is great to throw into shit.

You remeber that game Holla Forums was shilling, about that black dude with a white afro fighting guys to escape prision and shit. That game would be up your alie.

If we both understand that name fags are cancer to these threads, wouldn't it be better to just perma ban people?

embed related is what we listen to when the bear chases us called life

inb4 "It walks like it shit itself"

naah it'll be fine. Airbnb for lodging and I tend to eat cheap street/junk food anyway. Shit like seeing temples and museums are free/cheap anyway. And since airbnb is pretty cheap I can stay a whole 3 weeks on a modest budget.

Its fine fam, I did the math and have planned literally a dozen trips to nippon before.

You in canada?

they could stay for all I care as long as they drop the names
I don't want them dead, I just want 4am to be 4am

it'd be nice if that worked, but they'd change IPs out of spite and people who also use those IPs would get fucked because of them

instead I'd simply propose to delete every thread created under ritsu's trip and a dedicated hotpocket to delete all of his messages, but that's rather too autistic

You got to admit, shit can only get off the floor from here, which is sick bra.

Megaman legends is the best fucking game and its music is so god damn comfy.

And I have no skills so how can I write guides.

That sounds so faggy jesus.

Yep. We used to have something like 8 auto plants in the area. We have one now. One you add in everyone who went out of business because they made their living off those factories, but not in them, we've got a huge unemployment problem here.

smh tbh

So would a typical Parapragh go like this

(You)

At this point, we need to get this autistic.
Read all of ritsus posts, shits not even trying, and its pathetic. I really wish mods realized that we really need to kill these threads for a solid month and then try it again. If that dosn't work, wait two months, if not 4 months.

we need to get meta threads back to v, we need to have a discussion about this, if we don't, we will have a divergence of family here.

Ahhh I thought that was you user!

Hopefully when Trump MAGAs a little spills over the border your way.

Answered your own problem.

some did, Mark's holding them back though
too afraid like the jew he is

fucking yes

I have before wondered the point of having the name if I'm the only one posting LEGO shit. Guess it doesn't really matter.

Building another horse robot

Should I add tiddy y/n?

fug

some songs are to cool man
I was thinking of a song that would be good for a boss fight recently but it left my head
I'll look into it, can emulate on 3ds
most of the time I don't even notice ritsu in the thread even though I know he is there

More like since I'm lazy typing in all caps and like just saying the same shit over and over to make the book bigger.

good, now you're a teeny bit less autistic
and no tiddies, looks shit

Furi. I do like that game. Taken for each individual piece it's outperformed by other games but nothing combines those pieces quite like it. It restored my desire for a good Afro Samurai game with the art style and how the story was delievered

because he leaves about 1 hour in and then the threads are actually okay

I hope so. If I'm still in this situation when I hit 30, I'm going to put a bullet through the roof of my mouth.

how long does the flu usually last?

Well if it gets to that point just consider getting on the dole. Hopefully you fags in canada will have UBI some point in the near future too.

I may be shit posting, but i shitpost for a reason. Theres a disconnect with the mods, and i think its not fair for them. Mark has no social forthought in this situation, hes worried of the outcome when it hasn't happened yet, he assumes the worse from us, when where actaully pretty good when treated right.

it works with gyro controls, but yeah, give it a good.

Its good you ignore the shitstain, he brings down 4am threads. Hes the beacon for the shitthrowing, i'm just sorry for the crossfire casualities.

For posterity, here's the other Horse Robot I made

Really proud with how this one came out. Especially the stubby hoof-like feet.

Of course they're cheap, but the sheer volumes of them will rack up.

A week at most unless its really bad.

Wouldn't want a crazy amount of luggage anyway though. And I'd have a budget of around 75$ a day to blow so its not like I couldn't dump a couple of days worth into games like that.

24 hours to several days depending on how much Vitamin D you get.

you cannot expect anything from Mark anymore
we're talking about the fatass who sides with the loudest group
the same fatass who puts the waifu threads under his personal protection, it's fucking uncanny

Reminds me of Wargreymon, especially the back

Interesting thing happening right now.

Ritsu stopped posting pics, lazy piece of shit. This dosn't happen a lot, enjoy this full moon.

I've never acuallay tried furi, i like game mechanics, not to complex or game changinging, but like you pointed out, hasn't been really done before.

Is it good?

I think that'll just make things worse. Ridiculously inflated prices and all.

Yeah I can see it a little bit.
Especially with the cape/scarf thing.

So you're going to do this
SAMNATYLE TYILAMATORIAN GAMATYLIORAN TYUNIMAML OPOPABTYLYS TAMARIAT YTYTYN MNABIALMNYUT GHTYIN OY VEY NEVU UIN MAGU E GYTEWA MAIRT GHKJIM SDO UAS
LKJHGY IIGUSA SDLIHBF ALSI ALSIDU ABEUO A CODCDOI DSVB ODS UOEO VIO DVIHUDSIUSAD OASIDVHSDUI SIADUOV SDIUALV ODISVABSIUD DASVUISINBDUV SDPIGUVS AA IGUDGV SAGVPD SDAVOU DSGVID GDSAUIV ADSGOVI ODS;PV SAOIDVHSOIDVOLIOVGDU

It takes some practicing, but it completely falls flat if you look at it in an other light. I'm a huge Hikki, but I'm great in interviews and customer service. The keys is to think about it as only 1-2 minute time intervals.You aren't interacting with 100s of customers for 8 hours, you're acting with 1 person for 30 seconds or so at a time.

he only has around 30 images that aren't ritsu
just goes to show how little he browses here

I think claws would look good on that thing actually, like wargreymon's

I mean, if it makes you happy, whatever, but it seems like a waste of a trip not to buy a bunch of bullshit at the same time.

Waifu threads are not my fortay in shitposting. Coming from /a/ shitstorm, all i know is that its usually more vidya then this.

Why mark takes sides when he should stay neutral, i don't know. But the jew really needs to step his shekel game up.

Mondo cool
once they learn how to make it balance on one leg shit is gonna go crazy
vid related

(You)
ritsu you have skills
you can learn when taught can't you?

no, I literally ignore him most of the time because we are not talking at the time, I usually zero in on (you)s until I run short on them then strike up more conversation

I don't follow
it's just most of what he talks about doesn't interest me
I don't care about figureines and he doesn't really need support or anything, and I wouldn't give much because I was stupid and tried to talk people that claimed suicidal out of it way back in early 2000 on fuckign gaia and I know better now
books and work and learning does interest me tho so I still talk with him once in a while

Well the main issue is there is no games to talk about

this shit looks cool. its like egyptian god transformers

Yeah probably eventually but the first few years will give you enough money to move the fuck out of there.

More like

THE REAL BILL CLINTON DIED IN 2009 AND WAS REPLACED BY AN ACTOR. THE WHITE HOUSE HAS THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH INSIDE OF IT AND HILLARY WAS TRYING TO WIN SO THAT SHE COULD SAVE BOTH BILL AND HERSELF. HILLARY IS GOING TO DIE NEXT YEAR BECAUSE SHE LOST THE ELECTION.

that sorta thing.

I'm terrible of thinking of things at large scales so thats how I see the world anyway.

I would say so. Unfortunately the worst part is the final boss since it totally forgoes the melee in favor bullet hell stuff that isn't quite good enough to stand on its own.
I don't know about what price it's worth but it's definitely worth playing for nothing else but the soundtrack. The highest difficulty is pretty brutal too. I'm no expert at action games but I'm not terrible and I've yet to beat the first boss on Furier difficulty

it's fuck all about video games in those threads, and all they do is cry about their 2D whores not being real

you don't need to, he filters all and anything that upsets him
just say he's a nigger and boom

I mean, I can buy weebshit online all day every day you know? Souvenirs ain't what you travel for, its the place itself.

Depends on what it is.

Was thinking about Claws on a different type of Mech. The gold one is supposed to be like a super custom prototype Hyaku-Shiki type deal. Wields an elegant twin bladed beam sword and twin laser SMGs

A much more brutal fighter would have claws and such.

those are interesting
do they extend like a grappling hook or are they short ranged?

THE REAL LEADER OF EARTH IS SAM HYDE, HE IS SECRETLY BEHIND EVERY EVENT BIG OR SMALL AND HE CANNOT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
SAM HYDE IS 6,000,000 YEARS OLD AND PERSONALLY GASSED EACH AND EVERY JEW TO DEATH EVEN THE ONES THAT ARE ALIVE
SAM HYDE CONTROLS EVERYTHING FROM THE BACK OF HIS HYBRID AND THERE IS NOTHING TO STOP HIM AS YOU CAN RUN BUT FROM LORD OVERLORD SAM YOU CANNOT HYDE

Looks like that Pokemon

My shit it kinda back together so it's time for vidya. Time to get the fuck out of this awful thread. Peace out, be well, and don't forget to add fake (You)s to your posts to trigger the shitposters.

Because it's less expensive to get all that weebshit there. I understand the sentiment, but you have to understand my desire for plastic crack and /vr/shit.

Nigger needs to discover google, shit gives you everything.

any way, i need to get a good song

Basicly what i mean is, you move the ds to move the kirby on screen, i'm not sure if the ds can do that, thats why i mean to double check that shit.

Thats the whole reason i came to these threads. It was a porn dump from a guy on hentai on 4 chan back in the day, dude went out in a burst of flames, the porn he gave was amazing, but him killing himself wasn't worth it. So i came to these threads hopping to help, make people better. But shit, its just a shit show, and the person who pissed on me trying to help

ritsu.

I hold no favour for him, i hope he dson't do what he did to me to anybody else in my life.

thanks for the info champ, i'll give it ago.

That poor pathetic fool, should have kept his nose out of it.

This one is just short ranged. Has a thermal energy emmitter in the hand to melt through armor and explode fuel lines, Code Geass Guren Mk II style. Next one will have grapple claws.

Its meant to use a cloaking field to get in close, before dashing in and throwing down in close combat, mutilating other robots with its claws and heat blasts.

Its werid, i come here to shitpost, but its never 4 am.

Funny, in a ritsu sort of way.

ANYWAY, back to regluar broad cast.

ALIENS AREN'T ACTUALLY FROM SPACE, THEY LIVED INSIDE OF GIANT ROOTS OF UNDERGROUND TREES. THEY LEFT THE PLANET 900 YEARS AGO AND RETURNED IN 1903 AND DECIDED TO TAKE OVER THE SURFACE WORLD.

THE GOOD ALIENS LIVED ON ATLANTIS UNDER WATER AND TRIED TO SAVE US BUT WERE WIPED OUT IN THE 70S.

GUESS SO. NIGHT FAM. THINK I'LL GET ON INSURGENCY SOON MYSELF.

bretty gud

do you autism on them every day or only on weekends?
I remember you've been doing these at least since mid last year

That's actually a pretty neat idea.

Might make an Anubis or a Kek Mech for shits and giggles.

I don't think you understand
were not filtering each other
at those times were just not talking to each other

alright ritsu, if yo ucan learn to teach yourself you can learn anything
and if you can learn on your own time you can learn stuff that interests you and write guides and stuff for it
just write what interests you and helpful shit a novice woudl like to know about and share it with others for like a buck or something

decent taste
thought you were talking bout the robot for a sec
shit man
sounds like you're holding that shit in man, you need to like, let go of some of it and get some emotional growth out of it

I autism on them whenever I have new shit to post.

Like I said earlier I've been pretty beat the fuck down by work for the past few months so I haven't had anything new to post.

night fam

With the current world climate I can not be shure that their message is understood.
Also I can`t resist
Invalidated

if you're out then good night man

that's not what I meant
I'm just telling you how thin skinned he has become
been talking all this shit how he salt mines with his avatar and now he's a broken little faggot
how long until he actually offs himself, maybe if the next set of kidney stones comes

consider getting back into actual legos
having something in your hands is far more satisfying than just on a screen

A question

How is everybody enjoying this shitposting?

I'm thinking of upping my game by stopping the shitposting and more of creating a commitee to voice our concerns. No names, but voices with the same goal. You can shitpost all day, but that just makes a mess. Good strikes, and timing solve the world and shit.

Cause at the end of the day, we have a problem, and the shit is pilling up. A dubs thread aint going to save this, but an open discussion to talk about the elephant in the room, so we can meet half way and discuss this shit.

Does this sound good?

Any suggestions

ACTUALLY ALIENS ARE ACTUALLY THE VILE EVIL THAT IS KNOWN AS SAM HYDE, AS WE ALL KNOW SAM HYDE IS ONE WHO PROBABLY LIKES TO PROVE ASSHOLES AND GUESS WHO DOES PROBE ASSHOLES , ALIENS

youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0

Fuck, ignore that

Oh I know. I definitely know. But LEGO wants like $40 for a 200 piece set because it has the word "Avengers" on it. With the virtual legos I don't have to drop half a day's pay on just a few pieces.

Plus I'm saving up for a new computer and whatnot.

It probably has less than 200 peices for $40

C'mon user get it together

sounds like a good old 4am thread to me

one day, user

ah
ok I get what you mean
I don't actually want him to kill himself though, I just wan't him to get better
I don't like it when anons die, even the faggy ones

doin alright fam

kinda like Holla Forums and Holla Forums memes
what's the discussion bout?

lel

feel like getting banned. So i'm going to be posting this song

ONE MORE TIME

I'm serious nigger, i want to solve this shit.

get a used office computer for under 100 USD

Discussion mostly about namefags on 4am threads. Mostly thats it.

fair enough
what I want to die is his faggy little name
he can stay for all I care, without trip or name

You have plenty of people willing to give it a go, because right now we stand at the edge of it all and some consider jumping already.

I post exosquad stuff once in a while jsutto let peopel know who for past conversation sake
also pretty sure you and me shitalked a ton last night

what about his avatar fagging?

fug wrong version

that's what comes with his trip, those go hand in hand
after all he stepped up from avatar to trip and avatar

Have I arrived too late?

Shitposting is what fuels me, user. However I disagree, we should make this into a dubs thread. Seems like the final solution to all this.

We've had this discussion plenty of times and the biggest offenders aren't budging. Nothing's going to come out of it because nobody's willing to compromise or unable to make a proper move.

The last time i brought up a committee, i got banned for a week. I'm very quiet about this shit. They don't want a beta uprising.

Thats the whole reason i'm here dude. To shittalk, but i ment what i said about kirby, try it oul.

Think we can agree that if we don't know its ritsu, we can't make fun of him.

checked

The problem is that good videogames don't get made in this day and age

we already tried that once before, user
that only ended in madness

yes, I know all too well
I've tried to get meta threads back for a couple weeks now and first they got bumplocked, now they just get banned altogether
I get the feeling something is happening in the background here, maybe not only on Holla Forums

Good luck on your game.

your right, nobody is budging, nobody is willing to meet half way.

Questions we need to ask now are.

Why does Ritsu want to namefag so much

Why can't mods realize that its one person weighing it all down.

How the state of this boards has deterioted.

If we start there, we can start answering the tough shit.

also this song is shit, skip it.

Ritsu wants to namefag because avatarfagging was killed

I don't think he's avatar fagging right now but you're right in that he is tripfagging
posting pics is good for getting your post attention, everyone does that if in less frequency

never tho some people have ducked out

I absolutely will man, been playin a lot of 3ds in bed this winter

true statement
don't know what the central motivation of this discussion is tho

tfw no dubs

Orrrrr maybe it's rule fucking 4 of the board rules and not a conspiracy.

only thing wrong with Holla Forums is the derails.

you would be right if he weren't posting the same 20+ images for months now

That would be fine if they merely put them on bumplock as they used to, but straight up banning them they only make themselves look bad

feels bad

nobody even points out dubbs anymore
haven't for months

No the problem with Holla Forums is that there is no good videogames that have released recently, and we've discussed all we could about the old ones so we have nothing to talk about

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to you.
I'm interested on how you went about this shit and what happen to you, can you go into more detail?

The main point of this discussion is that there is nothing really wrong with 4 am threads, that its certain people that are ruining it for the rest of the people at night. They hunt for attention and break rules to get attention.

I don't know what i can do to help, but i can realize when a building is on fire. I can't let it just burn down the block. If you catch my drift.

Maybe I can at least get a 9 before bed.

Your right, sadly. If you want to talk about a game but people hate the company that made it, you'll get called a shill thread.

Holla Forums is a fickle place,

Well to be fair the game is most likely shit
Holla Forums hates the company for very good reason

Shouldn't be happening, email mark if that happens. Unless your "meta thread" is indistinguishable from a shitpost which it probably likely was.

Titanfall 2 isn't that shitty. Its not as good as mech warriors, but shit is pretty fun when you start fucking around with the cold war.

no 9 for you

I got Mark's attention in multiple threads by stepping out of line, since that is the only way to get his fat ass to ever appear anymore
then I started making threads that pointed out things he had done improperly and how there was mods stepping out of line, like the faggot banning people for talking shit about overwatch
it went okay for a bit since those threads only were bumplocked but then they got straight up deleted

Mark was in at few of them himself, and the ones he was in lo and behold did not get shitcanned instantly
it was always a mod that decided to ban them

I haven't made any new exosquad reaction images in like a month now either
it's like trying to sift through a ton of tracks and make a mix or assembling your load order on new vegas
it's a time consuming operation and it's easier to be lazy than dredge up some fresh every once in a while, plus the only theme is cute anime girls
not much of an avatar

hmm, I can see the complaint there, Karenfags can absolutely get fucked
I think I get what you're getting at and at least when it comes to Karenposting I could do with less of it, but every fag talks about their life now and again

also I'm digging this track

Yes it is

they're all the same animu mango girls, user
he could easily pick something either non animu or whatever else, but he won't
he is deliberately limiting himself in this regard
borderline avatarfagging if you ask me pic related :^)

It was a raging success if you ask me.

Thanks but it's going to be a few years before I'll if ever finish it. Building it up from scratch is going to be some tough work.
Answered here
In all seriousness, he wants to have an identity so he can go back to previous conversations with ease as well as spread his obnoxious waifufaggotry. Attention and ebin anti-avatarfag salt is only secondary to him if you ask me.
The thing is Ritsu was banned before then he jumped onto TOR and posted from there. He's willing to ban evade pretty hard. I would also make the argument it isn't specifically just him but the most obvious symptoms of this cancer is from him.
That's a tough cookie to break but if I was to have a guess it's more the deterioration of imageboard culture in general. If you ask me we are a dying breed of the old internet. And are quite possible.
Also fucking leddit spacing fam.

As long as some people are still around wanting to talk about video games or meta since this ever seems like the thread where it doesn't get shit on.

Mark has never stuck to any decision he's made. He seems to flipflop on quite seriously everything.

why would he?
I suppose if he doesn't post ANYTHING else not even youtube that would be a valid statement
absolutely, but to the point, why specifically does it matter?

normally that would just mean slower threads

I come in for the late night comfy discussions, most subjects are ok with me
truthfully if I really wanted vidia I would dip into my backlog, I've been meaning to take another crack at intrusion 2

this is now a (you) thread

why would he not?
it's almost as if he's trying to avatarfag without it falling under rule 8
it's dancing around the issue and slowly trying to get it back, just like the wave of unbans that only encouraged them to double down on it

absolutely

I see, thank you for the response.
It seems like he used your words to the extreme to make it seem like your the cause for the trouble, basicly getting the family to infight.

Its more about namefagging not talking about there life. Anons will talk about there life and shit, but you shouldn't draw attention to yourself with names. Repely to posts, talk with out names.
simpe shit

Electric guitar is what we all need in life man.

Hey, thats fine if you find it shit, i just think its not that shitty. We can agree that the multiplayer can go into the trash, but the single player is at least somewhat special.

I reddit space cause my girlfriend isn't fluent in english so if i run on sentences into a lump, she gets confused. It comes over to my typing. I see what your getting at tho.

I'm off to bed. Remeber, your the change we want in these threads. If where a dieing breed, die loud and proud. PEACE

good night, m8

(You)

(You)
what are (You) talking about

who cares?
do me a solid and state the issue every time because I keep forgetting the exact problem while multitasking

alright
have some

really my opinion is jeep doing this (You) shit is the only thing I can suggest right now

I thought it was established he likes moe shit and is the pure essence of the cancer that infects the anime industry along with normalfags who have recently gotten into it via Attack on Titan.

I do enjoy the comfy discussions but a lot of it devolves into plain /r9k/ posting.

As long as you don't do it into other threads. I'm not going to consistently shit on you for it. Unlike most faggots I don't dismiss your entire argument based on that either.

What the fuck is the point about making the mecha boring in a mecha game

apparently this whole thread

avatarfags got banned and unbanned again, then avatarfagging was banned with rule 8 so they fucked off because they couldn't avatarfag anymore, goes to show why they were here to begin with, clearly not for 4am, but people like ritsu doubled down and put on a trip
his animu images are a deliberately limited amount of repeating characters to dance around rule 8
everything he does is out of spite, nothing more

every thread

could do without the /r9k/ posting but an anons gotta look for answers somewhere, just gotta learn when to let shit drop
late night threads where anons talk about shit are almost always chill as fuck, wish I had that Holla Forums talking about videogames, Holla Forums talking about porn image

can't say I agree with that statement

these sound like a bunch of side notes that don't address the core issue

I LOVE YOU RITSU SORRY I'M LATE

he does have shit taste but Attack on Titan is ok, even if it does draw in shitters

Not really seeing as Holla Forums is a top board on Holla Forums so people are going to post on it regardless of if there are things to talk about and as there is nothing to talk about it devolves into shitposting

I feel like I should start reading the AGDG threads, anyone done that so far?

ded

I was only merely pointing out why he uses those specific images user unless you're deliberately ignoring me just to shitpost even harder.

It's only a minor complaint. I wish there was more video game discussion. I would love to talk about how horrible I've been at Siege.
(You)

I never bothered to watch it so I can't judge it. I didn't like the core premise and felt far too overblown for from the sounds of it an above average anime.

I thought most people don't check the board list anymore and just go straight to the board.

I'm a regular there. It's mostly just helping each other out with a bit of circlejerking around. It's alright i guess.

So what people don't type in 8ch.net in their browser when they turn on their computer

nobody says you have to

what is the core issue in your eyes, let's start there then

either I misread what you said or I replied to you thinking you were some other user