How far can the mind go in a virtual world

When is the last time you went out of your way to experience things in a video game that were never really intended. Maybe its a glitch, a simple mechanic abuse, or moral choices you wouldn't regularly make. With VR being shoved down the masses throats by corporations. Do you really think we will ever get AI? or whisper from the ghost in the machine? I miss the days when there were said things in a game you just didn't do and not something as simple as politics/religious stigmas. What will be the next Tetris.

you can be a futa in skyrim vr

Fascinating, though the altering of ones physical appearance is amateur.

lol no.
You try typing out a bunch of equations, if, then, and otherwises, then make it resemble one of the most compilcated pieces of natural machinery ever.
this is why I though SOMAs plot was dumb.

oops misplaced the "I" there

What was the premise of SOMA? Never touched it.

brain scan is uploaded into a robot, too retarded to realize that the process is a copy and paste, not a cut and paste.
Oh and some spoopy shit and existential crisis.

DRUGS
DRUGS
DRUGS
DRUGS
DRUGS
DRUGS
DRUGS
DRUGS
DRUGS
DRUGS
DRUGS
DRUGS

You do not need drugs to reach mental highs.

This. I once jerked off about 12 times consecutively and put myself in some sort of orgasm induced trip

It'll start when we can, piece by piece, convert the entire central nervous system into a mechanical unit capable of being read by computers.
The ultimate ghost in the machine will be just that, an immortal, taking it's business through the vast and infinite net.

Yea but DRUGS make it easier.

WOW ITS LIKE IM REALLY IN SKYRIM

AI will not be made by writing out the logic of the brain but by writing the logic of neuronal connections. Scientists have already fully simulated the neural network of a worm and part of a rat's brain. It WILL happen that they will be able to fully replicate a human's brain structure simulated in a computer.

better stop those scientists before it's too late, then

Read SuperIntelligence.

If it ever happens, the "robots" will be jew-controlled.

At that point you're better off designing a way to physically hook humans up to computer systems rather than wasting processing power on simulating their brain structure.

No shit.

Eventually it will happen but it will never be in vidya because the return on investment of putting true AI in a game will always be terrible.

The AI in a vidya doesn't need to have an existential crisis or learn calculus it just needs to be able to move around a map as well as a human.