Tfw the FBI was supposed to bring down trump and instead they discovered 13 russians were trying to get bernie elected

FUCK EVERYTHING, THE RUSSIAN COLLUSION WAS SUPPOSED TO TANK DRUMPF!!!

That is the weirdest part.
These 13 Russians were promoting Bernie Sanders and Trump on twitter before the election. And after the election they were organizing anti trump rallies.
I dont get what their end goal was?

destablize the Amerimutt political landscape to leave Putin free to move as he wishes during the chaos.

crashing this country

bants

Trolling. I was doing the same thing just the lels

with no electorate!

for the lels

Bernie was never a real candidate he was a lure for young people designed to get them ready to vote then concede to hilary and have the young crowd pick her as the lesser of two evils. I knew bernie was a shill from the first debate hillary and bernie had when bernie said the american people are sick and tired of hearing about hilaries emails. Thats not somthing a politician does if they want to win. He never attacked her he defended her because he was always going to concede to her. You freaks pay no attention to shit.

Destabilisation.

Same reason the CIA backed both Che and the nationalists in Venezuela. It's called "covering all your bases".

It still floors me that shills actually tried to push the "you should be glad he lost because he totally would've beaten Trump!" angle. He's a geriatric kike who sounds like Kermit the frog while getting pushed around by obese niggers.

trolling
it's what I do for free

I wanted Jeb. It would have been adorable.

Who's Jeb?

Please clap.

Shit this user is right! Hear hear!

You have to remember that Trump, along with Carson and Cruz, were considered "Pied Piper" candidates by the Clinton campaign, and thought that by keeping them in the race, they would force the nominee, presumably Jeb or Rubio, further to the right so they would alienate mainstream voters during the general.

That sure fucking backfired, didn't it?

So is it all over yet? What do you guys think about Mitt Romneys chances for senate? Also, why are our Anglos always bush tier? Does it have to do with them being northerners who are watered down remnants of WASP like culture.

kek

I push that meme and I'm a Trump supporter. I want the left to get even more consumed by its own hubris.
A self-confessed commie would never have won an American election.

It already happened user. Nobody except the dumbest centrists believed Obama was anything but a communist homosexual.

Oh you poor sweetums. Obama was a liberalistist

He didn't have a rhetoric as communist as Bernie's

bump

Holy shit, what a total cuckstain….back to reddit, poof.

^this but unironically

We the People will see him hanged next to his banker buddies, no worries about that. Don't need no FBI for that shit.

lotta spite for a hired shitposter

yeah, besides real communism have never been tried before

Can't go back to a place I was never part of. Maybe you should go back, berniecuck. Face it, Trump was the best option on the table.

if I ran would you have voted for me

Probably not. Can't vote for someone I don't know that exists.

She doesn't look like she was 18 in 1984.

Also by "probably" I mean I'm covering myself in case you're some relevant personality shitposting here a la Shatner (wouldn't have voted for him though, Trump isn't a jew even if most of his kids married jews and his baneposting record puts Shatner's to shame, from the TDKR review to the inauguration speech).

Do you have more Trump succubi?

Marg is cute but doesn't look like a succubus

BLOMPF NEEDS TO GET BTFO

RENT FREE

bummunism

Umm no bucko

Only the greatest man ever known

Would you nuke africa?

Destiny