How bad was it?

How bad was it?

not too bad, just kinda short.

when is the 2nd DLC coming out?

Not as bad as DS2, but still disappointing.

Easily the worst DLC FROM has ever made for the Souls series.

Iron King>Artorias of the Abyss>Sunken King>Ivory King>Ashes of Ariandel

Can we finally address this as the shitty meme game that it is? Or are there still autists that actually think it's hard?

but user DS2 was the best of the series

One of the worst games ever made. Only libtards think it's good

You mean meme SERIES? If so then yeah.

Almost as bad as this thread.

oh i forgot, this series became popular beyond the threshold Holla Forums tolerates, so now its shit and casual and gotta hate it.

all of the xyz souls games are stupid fuckin chink meme games that pretend to be difficult because you can get killed in 2 hits guys :DD even though you can evade 90% of them with either roll or block

World was constructed great, only two bosses but fun ones, disappointingly short.

Really a souls game will only be hard if you've never played a ARPG/a game with some sort of dodge mechanic that you must be heavily reliant on.

Why is this post blank?

Judging it in comparison to every other game out there, solid 9/10. Comparing it strictly to other Souls games, eh. I'd have to rate it on the following scale.

DaS : 10/10
BB : 9.5/10
DeS : 8.5/10
DaS3 : 7/10
DaS 2 : 4/10

It's basically the Fallout 3 of Soulsbourne games. Good game in a vacuum, but falls short when compared to other games in the series (except for 2).

This thread is reverse shilling

It was okay. The level design was nice, the weapons were good, and the last boss was interesting.

Way too fucking short though and the second boss, as well as the arena it unlocked was a huge disappointment.

Good invasion area though, unlike 90% of DaS3 in general.

If the 2nd DLC is the same amount of content I'll feel gypped off having paid 25bucks. Bamco will not be getting another dime of my money.

Spotted the Frombabby

Spot the Soulscuck

DaS is a solid 7, there were many problems with the endgame, backstabbing was absolute cancer online, and theres still plenty of other issues we could go over.

But user, he played it first, so it must be perfect.

Working as intended.

Let me tell you niggers something about hard

That was a scale comparing Souls games to other Souls games. Compared to non-souls games I'd say DaS is 9.5/10.

My 10/10 perfect RPG is Gothic 2.

It's one game where mods really do fix it. It's not a very good Fallout game, but it's a pretty great Fallout-ish post apoc FPSRPG.

Trying too hard to fit in.

Even compared to other Souls games, DaS is nowhere near a 10, or even a 9 for that matter. Too many garbage design choices in the entire second half of the game, lazy level design, and the absolute worst netcode/PvP in the entire series drags the entire game down.

Maybe on PC, PS3 never had too many issues even playing with people from fucking japan.

bad word of mouth is better than no word of mouth at all. hence it's just shilling backwards

you're not very smart. Why would a souls-fan sage and wish to silence a souls thread?

Well Dark Souls was still a great game, it's just the choices or improvisations made at the final stretch that could kill it for some, aswell as having incredibly buggy PVP.
So there's already a good portion of the game that you'll be spending more of your time playing unless you're a PVE-only guy that's just either disappointing or buggy. Though the solid PVE and first good half of the game was still able to help it stand.

You're a fucking idiot, nothing is as bad as 3's unless you count near total inability to engage in said PVP worse, which would be Bloodborne's.

i love it when people think 2 is the worst because they wanted worse gameplay and less exploration methods and fewer viable builds and less variation in covenants

Bretty gud actually but i dont do pvp because its full of autists.

I find the bosses were lacking so i'd rank it below 1.

smh tbh fam

Not bad at all unless you care about the PvP meta being stale, I just played through the trilogy earlier this year and had plenty of fun with it. Would like to play DeS at least once as well, but not badly enough to hook up the PS3.

Yeah, gud PvP system right there. The fact that you so blindly defend the PvP of DaS shows just how much of a pathetic Fromdrone you are. Oblivious to the facts, pretending they do not exist.

Boring, predictable and a chore to go through. With signs telling you where to go, a shit ton of enemies completely visible trying to hide behind walls and painfully linear route to take.

Very short, just another MEMBER-X? DLC, Final boss was literally Lady Maria tho

you have pretty bad comprehension skills my man
the only thing similar about them was that they're both women

Not bad, but proof that the B-team meme was just that, a meme. The reality is FROM don't really understand what made Demon's Souls and Dark Souls so good.

They have similar movesets, seriously replace black flame with blood and you'd have EXTREMELY similar attack visuals as well due to her dual wielding in her third stage

The most noticeable one that got me thinking this at first is her fucking fly into the air then launch a nova while posing once she hits the ground

nigga then if anything they're both false king allant

I didn't think people here flip flopped this much tbh.

dark souls 2 was always the best
its only flaw is soul memory, that's fucking it

Well it had another issue. Inconsitent coding of internal game logic, especially pertaining to durability and hitboxes which were somehow tied to the rather unstable framerate of the game, resulting in the fucking "shockwaves" and weapons breaking in 5 swings.

Nigger no matter what you're opinion is the fucking hitboxes in that game were GARBAGE, I don't give a fuck how blind a fanboy you are, this isn't touching on shitty level design.

However I will admit it had better mechanics, Soul Gems, Power Stancing, and variant backstap\riposte animations should have fucking stayed for 3

right, but shockwaves were patched
and the framerate tying is to be expected, especially after 1
i'm not saying that makes it okay, but i'm pretty sure 1 and 3 also have framerate issues

patched

Ha, no. They put a bandaid on it by changing their timings so they're optimized for 60 fps rather than 30. The moment the fps starts to stutter, they start going haywire again.
FROM are technically incompetent and always have been. I like 2 more than 3 but there are many things I will not and cannot defend about it.

I wasn't even talking about those things, simple, intended things like Darkwraiths being forced to fight ganksquads, poise intentionally being disabled, and the removal of humanity makes straightforward PVP a nightmare and only encourages organized PVP, which many find to be the greater of two evils in terms of PVP.
Meanwhile 3 removes all of these things and makes it impossible to punish people for using items.

Get the fuck out of here. Also Grab Attacks are still fucked, recently played through the DLC with a friend and just as bad as I remembered, unless they locked that behind SoTF edition

Anyways, thats still not touching on garbage level design

Those are just the three that jump out at me, there's even worse if I wanted to look deeper

The best game in the series.
Only poisefags are still buttmad they can't roll their memebuilds to wreck noobs in starting/annoying areas.

lol nope. Its worse now as they thought it would be a grand idea to flood early game areas with enemies with grab attacks.

It was good. The world wasn't interconnected like DS1, but each level itself was much more varied as a whole. Plus some of them like Irithyll were beautiful. The lore and cast were also good - it felt like as good a sequel to DS1 as we could ask for, the Firekeeper is a great waifu, and Soul of CInder makes me cry everi tiem.

The only major butthurt I've seen is from people who depended on poise or wanted it to be just like DS1. Beyond that just legit criticism and good posts.

Hello to 2014.

Now I always put fashion before Havels, but for fucks sake the system in 3 is pretty bad, Poise was the only thing that made heavy weaponry viable, UGS and GH are pretty trash now and not just in PVP where R1 spam in king, It's frustrating how Poise works for enemies have functioning poise but the player is batted around like a rag doll by a hollow with a rusty sword even if they're wearing solid iron armor.
On top of that the fact that in the first week people found that poise was in the game but turned off shows it was a last second decision to SHUT IT DOWN means that there was some stupid decision behind the scenes for whatever reason to make this change and the Hyperarmor seems like a fucking bandaid solution

darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Poise

I wouldn't say this game is hard just that it puts you in situations the game really isn't made for, especially in the beginning where you have not unlocked anywhere near all the parts.

Its fucking still too hard

They aren't
It's one hair away from being a Ruggarell thread

I'm not sure how anyone can really defend Dark Souls 2, for every step forward it took two back. The game itself is still fun because Souls gameplay is, but the actual mechanics are broken on many levels.

As far as I'm concerned the ranking is:
DeS=BB>DaS>>>DaS3>>>>>>>>>DaS2

At last I truly see

HAIL THE CONQUERING HERO, here to arbitrate what threads stay and go. Without him our culture would truly collapse

Don't forget the PC port of DaS2 was actually decent compared to the shit we got that is DaS3

Check out this gay redditor.

When was the last time calling somebody a redditor made him fuck off, redditor?

Filtering doesn't make him fuck off either, redditor.

I don't see any posts tho. To me it looks like he fucked off. Redditor.

(checked)
Yeah but instead of making him unwelcome, you allow him to shitpost uninsulted. So he'll continue to shit up your favorite threads, reddit.

I'll just hide him again duh.

Instead of just claiming what is bad is fact I'm just gonna say what I think are flaws that I think let the game down.

1. The severe lack of sequence breaking (world design) makes repeat playthroughs boring. This also plays into hand of having to complete half the game if you want access to certain weapons or spells.

2. Most of the level design is great (Grand Archives S tier level design) but areas like Dragon Peak, Dungeon, Profaned, Catacombs and the whole of Demon Ruins seriously needed a handcrafted touch to it. You can tell Fromsoft were running out of time to finish the game and these areas suffered because of it. Also Irithyll is disappointing gauntlet, Fromsoft can't seem to match or surpass Sen's fun house and I think that mainly works is because not only thematically set up as a Silver Knight proving ground, it's a pagoda which conveys a level progression though ascension.

3. There's a lack of enemy variation compared to past games, it also doesn't help that the designs are even more lacking plus the fact we have lots of reused enemies from past games, like the slugs came from Demon Souls. This makes DS3 world less interesting to traverse through. Only stand outs were the Pus of Man, Mangrubs, Irithyll White Spiders, Aldrich Spiders and the Manus fat fucks. I would put the corvians up there but they tread old ground too much for me.

4. Bosses overall are fantastic but Wolnir and Yhorm get ruined by their gimmick. Yhorm is so close to being an S tier boss that the Storm Ruler is a slap in the face to it. If any of you have battled against Amygdala you will know that the best way to defeat her is by baiting her to smash her arms into the ground so you can attack them. Baiting Yhorm to smash his machete with both hands opens up his head and arms for attacking, even a critical head attack if you can stun him. At least the Storm Ruler is optional.

5. There should have been at least 5 major lords of cinder to find and defeat instead of 4. With that point that sums up my dissatisfaction with bosses in general, there is a servere lack of them. But this is a weird point for me because Demon Souls has less bosses than DS3 yet I feel that game has the perfect number of bosses for that game. Maybe it's because you have the right amount of varied bosses for the right amount of varied areas. I dunno maybe world tendency adds more replay value than most people think.

6. Combat is a bit boring. After coming off Bloodborne the lack of polish Dark Souls weapons have just makes me want to go back. It doesn't help that no Souls game has surpassed Demon Souls magic usability. Magic seriously needs to behave like the stamina meter if the next Fromsoft title wants to surpass it.

7. Removing upgrading armor, fantastic idea as this makes every one viable from the get go. Not being able to infuse gems to them was a missed opportunity. Would have been an excellent tactical element in PvE and PvP. Also not being able to infuse all weapons and not being able to buff infused and boss weapons needs to go.

That's about it that I can think of. Overall DS3 biggest fault in my mind is that the game needed another year development.

To answer your question OP : yes it is a scam. Maybe he'll never refund you, nor anyone who bought this, and close his account. Of course don't buy.

Because the fact is specifically about how said creature reproduces. It's more of a biological lore fact than some special snowflake nonsense.