Play soulstorm

I guess I'm just spoiled by Men of War where even a two man squad can be deadly against hordes if you employ them correctly.

This game is either trash or I'm not good at traditional RTS.

Its not as good as dark crusade but its definitely not trash
If you want trash try Grey goo or Supcom 2

Are you literally sucking your thumbs, debating which side of your base you should build your barracks? There's no way that should happen unless you're attacking a province with more than 5 defence. In Dark Crusade and Soulstorm enemy provinces with more than 5 defence pit you against two enemy AI. No, I don't care that it's unfair. You're (presumably smart) human and they're AI, go get 'em tiger.

It really is. There's not a single reason to play this drek over DC.

I'd suggest killing yourself but you'd probably fuck that up as well.

Soulstorm was a step down from DC in most ways.

No, I'm sorry you're not going to bullshit me in this way. I understand tactics and strategy, and getting rushed by enemies I can barely take on because my strongest units available at that time do no damage is bullshit.

I don't 'twiddle my thumbs' I fucking build relevant barracks and one jetpack upgrade as needed then as soon as I get a few units out I get rushed by 6x more manpower than I have, and a when FULL FUCKING SQUADRON has to shoot at one ork for like 4-5 secs at a time just to kill it when there are at least 30 on screen there is no intelligence involved. Stop making excuses for the game.

What was the point of this thread then?

dubs

It did have the Bolter Bitches for more purging with holy Imperial flame.

On the off chance that this isn't shit bait I'll enlighten you in saying how ~three units garrisoned in the guard HQ provide plasma and auto-cannon covering fire. Both of which decimate heavy infantry.

And what about the Tau?

for

Oh ok, you're complete trash at video games. Or you're baiting. If you don't want to improve yourself, kill yourself.

What you told me to do didn't work, and all possible measures I could take are not working. What would you have me do?

Nigger, what about the Tau? They're the cheapest faction from DC, and that's saying something being put against crons. You literally can't go wrong with whatever you build for them.

I won the campaign with IG and faced no such problems. Maybe you're just shit.

Want me to record a video?

Also this. Tau were mean sons of bitches, only rivalled by necrons on the bullshit scale. They were only beatable because the AI is stupid

Please do.

I want you to kill yourself

HOW.
I cannot think of a situation where you lose on easy mode. On Normal I win most battles by sending my hero unit to attack their base right away and building two squads to support him, while building a rudimentary base of a rax/armoury and two power plants. On NORMAL. If you somehow attack their main army and they have some 8 honour guard units, you have obviously made it to a point in the game that you should have more. You should never be spending a turn not-attacking if you can help it.
On Hard mode maybe you'd have a hard time because the AI obviously cheats resources.

If you need visual help just look something up on youtube. Here, I'll even spoonfeed you since you're so bloody helpless.

That's dark user.

Coming right up. You'll probably find out that I admittedly am shit at the game

Only if you camwhore at how bad you are, post some tits on twitch or shit. You shitbait attentionwhore, you.

What is this kikery?

Huh. I guess the guy who uploaded the video is a fag. Is there any way to know about this beforehand? I don't want to post another video and have the same thing happen.

I only beated the Hard Campaign with IG in Soulstorm because I'm a filthy turtler. It was very fun and extremely challenging, specially the Chaos/Deldars planet and the Tau Stronghold (which is mighty bullshit with the Great Knarlok spam. Tried Deldar too but got bored of trying to get a foothold on any of the other planets.
The only faction I would say is impossible to play with in Hard is the Necrons because holy shit, Eldar are fucking OP. Nothing you have can best the hordes upon hordes of Howling Banshees (which are almost as resilient as your Necron Warrior while dealing more damage and movility). You are outnumbered most of the time and even the Awakened Monolyth can get mowed down by a couple of Wraithknights, even with support. Also the "30 minutes game gets turned into a 4 hour shitfest because of the Eldar Webway Gate" bullshit is just tiring.

Good. That's literally what the IG are designed to do until they get their big guns out.
It is well known that Eldar were favoured by the DoW devs. Fuck webway gates,

Pretty sure he's talking about the countdown domination webway missions since this is SS we're talking about.

I made it and it's 525 MB. What do? -_-

Split it into at least 50 .webms and post them on /furry/.

Yes, play it more like AoE 2

But AoE2 and DoW are nothing alike.

We already told you: Kill yourself.
Stop wasting time and watch a video you faggot. You might learn something.

You don't know how to play guard or tau that's it.

The trick is to spam conscripts and send them against their headquarters before they can get units going.
Or that one tau T1 unit that becomes invisible and is a huge pain in the ass to fight against

No, I was talking about the Eldar Webways. You see, When you are playing a normal mission (not a Take-and-Hold one) you have to destroy every single unit-producing building you enemy has, unless you are playing against Eldar, because a) Webway Gates count as unit-producing buildings for some reason; b) they are invisible and c) they are cheap and the AI spams them. That's why even if you destroy the Eldar base you still have to sweep through the entire map (some of them are massive 4v4 maps even tho there are at most three players in most missions) with detector units so that you can destroy that single Webway Gate built in an stupid place.

Good to win the mach before it even starts.

Huh. Maybe it's because I have a hard-on for sanctioned psykers (and generally mixing detectors in my blob) but I genuinely didn't have any problems with this. Could be also because I followed the trail of dead guardians back to their hole.

Well, they are. They produce shuriken cannon and D-cannon support platforms. But considering the fact that they get built everywhere to raise the popcap they really shouldn be the exception.

There's always the possibility that he deleted those D-Mails from his phone, I guess.

As for how they go to worldlines that don't exist? You're not looking at it the right way. D-Mails work exactly the same as Time Leaping, memories from Reading Steiner, and Suzuha's time machine. Even if the worldline they are from does not exist anymore, they still remain. The opposite is true as well. Even if the worldline it's going to doesn't exist, it still remains.

Try not to think too hard about it. The exact mechanics of how information travels between world lines isn't really important. It's more or less just a plot device to allow the story to work. So don't worry about it.

It has brown people in it so clearly it's a sign of white genocide

Have you read the comics lately?

Thor is "unworthy" and Jane Foster is using his name and hammer.
Captain America is a Hydra Agent and has been replaced by Falcon, who's fighting white supremacists.
Miss Marvel is now a little muslim girl who had a special issue telling everyone to go vote for Hillary.
They killed the Hulk and replaced him with Amadeus Cho.
They've got a book where Vision's "teenage daughter" argues with the new Miss Marvel about """microaggressions."""

It's far beyond the realm of self parody at this point. The movies are bland, mediocre marketable slop, as to be expected of D*sney, but the comics – the things that make Marvel Marvel – are absolute garbage.

[Glass him] was better

As long as you've paid for them, whore

and this…is why pirating will never go away

Aren't they supposed to be manned by Guardians? They aren't in DoW, IIRC.

What do?

Should I get this game? I pirated it but I never finished it, and now I want to play it again. I remember playing like two missions and dropped it because it wasn't like Dark Crusade.

They are soft capped "attachable" like the commissars and psykers

Only if you plan to mod it

I am trying to figure out how the hell you are failing so hard. Literally Guardsman+Armory+Grenade Launcher Spam will rape absolutely everything not a vehicle or superunit with stunlock till they die. Especially effective against hordes and hilarious against hero units. Oh hello Mr Necron Lord, when your monlith is nothing but ashes you have my permission to finally get off your ass!

Here you go, OP.