Dota 2 Thread

How do you like 7.0?

I want cuckchan to leave.

It's been shit since 0.1, why would it suddenly be good?

OP, if you wanted shitposting general, you had only to ask.

Haven't noticed you being any better tbh.

I love 7.0. It's a continuing slide of Dota 2 into being a more casual game, and ease for me to shit post about it.
Valve did a spectacular job fucking up. All that being said, talents were a good idea.

I have seen these god damn pictures get used as reaction images for years now, where the fuck do they come from?

Very good. I'm loving how this patch filled in a lot of gaps in characters' playstyles that items didn't cover. I don't like the UI still, and Monkey King is pretty OP. Digging the balances changes in general.

This ain't cuckchan speaking, boy

What the fuck are you doing not contesting runes to steal three? Or better yet, using the rune patterns to try and read how the enemy is preparing to lane?
Don't tell me you thought that shit was a skill, we know it was a mundane consequence that was better tidied up this way. That said, I am worried about the backpacks being used in fights and making characters essentially nine-slotted.
No they don't. Shrines are to keep your team moving at fast tempo. The optimal use of a shrine is to fully rejuvenate as many of your teammates as possible - if one of the field shrines is used solo, that is a complete waste that lets the enemy team move faster around the map compared to you. That five-minute cooldown isn't making it spammable. How the fuck is making the game more demanding at its highest level making it more casual?
How is this a bad thing? Do you fail to fucking comprehend why certain characters have certain talents?
CM gets damage boosts so your right-click actually has a purpose now, in farming or fighting, instead of being entirely useless.
Juggernaut's let him either be more tanky if you're playing from behind or snowball even harder if you're doing well.
Nyx Assassin's talents combine well with what items he would have to pick up to be relevant in a match, thus letting you be more versatile.

What is your point?
Yep, fucking sucks. At least custom games weren't entirely ruined, even if Icefrog has made them rebalance a good couple dozen.

How much Valve fucked up the update itself is stunning and shows how incompetent they are even with Icefrog there trying to make sure the game isn't 100% shit like CS:GO is.
I don't really think it's more casual though, there's still the learning curve and execution that scares the piss out of LoL players, games just go faster now because of how easy it is to get gold and xp (especially from the talents that boost those)

some nip was making them as engrish practice. DOTA 2 a shit and always will be a shit

skills that scale with damage are a mistake

Reddit has arrived.

The update is shit and severely casualizes a game already teetering dangerously close to casual due to the past year or twos patches. Opinions aside, the UI is hot dogshit, objectively.

Still waiting for UI to get unfucked.

What the fuck universe am I living in?

This UI change is the biggest cancer.
Right now I can't even play because 'CONTENT FILE LOCKED'.

least hon's monkey king you had to combo you skills to basically kill someone. that just seems fucking broken as fuck with early game DD

the new UI is ass otherwise its ok

smuganimeface.png

Nice non-argument, all you did was prove you're incapable of reading. Let me spell it out for you again.
In other words, a new tool that you have to make the most out of; anything less is giving the enemy a chance to outpace you. Get it yet?

You can say that about anything so long as its mutual.

wards and tp are extremely strong, and the trade off was that they consume a slot. there should be a bigger drawback for being able to carry them around easily now. i think increasing the usability cd to 20 sec would be better. it would still allow players to carry extra stuff, but not as an actual extra slot.

should be disabled at start. healing your team is good and all, but you aren't going to need mass healing till midgame, where everyone starts grouping up. i get that its suppose to help with the momentum, but there is rarely any in the laning stage that using it for yourself, especially as a solo offlaner, would be detrimental to your team.

but that's just my two cents.

Okay the dota threads at first were okay because of the recent patch, but as someone who plays pls stop posting this shit

First, you can't if you're going to strawman like that. I might as well just get out strawman comics if you're gonna be like that. And that example you gave just tells me you don't get what the shrines are meant to be used for, and what role they fill.

You say this in the era where the position 4 is now popularly a roamer, and quickly becoming a soft core position.

I've recently discovered that Chen is pretty fucking awesome.

The only draw back is it's basically a guessing game as to which lane to help the most, because all it takes is for one guy on the enemy team to spiral out of control and the person you got ahead to be absolute garbage for the game to be a total shitshow.

Shrines don't have a fixed use. They just heal and restore your mana in a situation where you would have either been forced back to base or had to risk staying out while low. They give a home ground advantage not only for fighting but also for teleportation access. They are right next to one warding location and a bounty rune, usually with another warding location just around the corner making them utterly safe to use by any team that isn't incompetent, and coordinating using one is easy. There's also five of the fuckers in a base meaning defenders can duck in and out so long as they don't just outright die, but I guess that's because people were still surrendering in the fucking world tournament finals because their base got broke and they needed more HYPE mechanics for their esports community.

not seeing how that changes anything else i've stated about the shrine.

Why are you so bullheaded here, user? This is the last time I'm gonna repeat myself.

Ryu's cr.MK doesn't have a fixed use. Zangief's lariat doesn't have a fixed use. Linken's Sphere doesn't have a fixed use.
But they are all tools, and their tactical potential has been evaluated and reevaluated constantly. The shrine is just like that at the end of the day, and because it is there then you have to adapt to it. Do you understand how a temporary fountain closer to the action, but with a long cooldown, can become a tactical resource? Sure, you can use it to heal up if you're getting your ass kicked in lane, but what if your midlaner needs it more than you just a minute later?

In short, if you don't learn how to use the shrine best, you will get fucked hard by those who do. Just like you lose to teams who know how to draft or siege high ground or come back from behind better. Or use any other resource better. If you can't understand that, then you simply don't understand videogames.

You say that it's only in the midgame when people start grouping up. In practice, group fights happen can happen very early when the supports are active. Some happen as late as when a key characters an ult to as early as when Pudge comes looking for a wrap-around with rot at level 2, or even to before the horn sounds. The point is they happen well before the 20 minute mark that is usually the midgame.

Even more so, there's a basic reason shrines matter more to the earlygame than midgame - beforehand, people made long trips back to the fountain. Now they don't always have to do this anymore: they can choose to use the shrine.

I agree with you that the backpack might be an issue - we'll see just how well it holds up being just six seconds.

I don't get it, user. Don't you want to talk about vidya you like?

Does anyone even like those comic they keep coming out with? I mean the first one was good but everything after that when they started using their TF2 artist. They can't even be consistent like with the creeps having families instead of unsuspecting people getting brainwashed and transformed. Or Enigma sounding like a sassy black lady.

Pretty safe, yeah, but those are hotspots.

Do you see yet how teams are encouraged to use them properly, though? Do you not see how this affects the uptime of any players who might lose a lot of HP or mana during a kill attempt?
Those are handy, but at the point of the game where you're defending high ground, the fountain is way more valuable. But then again, this is half the reason why sieging high ground is so hard: the players can just go to the fountain to heal any minor damage and be back in a second.
I can't think of any team who surrendered prematurely during TI6 besides maybe EG. Most of those games went down to the end.

Dotards are like Blizzdrones at this point. They will defend any and every shit change to the game no matter how bad. Here's a tip: stop sinking hundreds of dollars into cosmetics so that it will be easier to bail when things start going downhill.

ITs made to appeal to the Chinamen, what'd you expect?

There's a reason why we make biannual threads, if we start making threads every day about a game that has practically no discussion (we discussed it on the first 2 threads already) or no other productive value (guilds, developement or whatever) then we turn into /vg/. Pointless meta circlejerk takes us nowhere
At least wait for a major to make a thread

The amount of tactical depth the shrines bring is overwhelmed by how much easier they make the game. The number of situations where using the shrine will fuck you is much smaller than the number of situations using the shrine will save you. The shrine takes away from risks. It makes home-ground fights easier. It puts opponents in more danger for trying to invade, gank, pressure and harass. It's at an easy ward location. It takes more skill and coordination to manage your teams HP and mana without the shrines than it does with the shrines.

It is a tactical resource; it makes the game easier.

Valve is still pushing Dota to be a fun to watch esport by encouraging fighting rather than strategic play and this is just another example of how they're doing it. They don't want an interesting game, they want an 'exciting' game.

Pretty sure I watched teams surrendering in the finals.

Dota is shit

A lot of the changes are great, it's fun having more heroes become stupidly OP thanks to the new abilities, or make supports become more viable with shit like the additional gold per minute boost, it's more advantages but it's more advantages for everyone, it doesn't make the game easier, just more chaotic.

NO.

They ruined everything.

Talents were the best addition to the game. Anyone who complains about them is a baby who doesn't understand the mechanical depth of being able to choose different benefits and build paths on a per-hero and per-game basis.

I understand this and well said, but we can reverse that whole logic; everywhere you say it makes the game easier for one player, I can say it makes it harder for several others. You're viewing it from the POV of someone defending and running to the shrines. But if you do that, then doesn't it mean ganking you is harder? Attackers have to work harder to ensure a kill is secured?

I never intended to argue this; only to stress that shrines must be used well.

>It takes more skill and coordination to manage your teams HP and mana without the shrines than it does with the shrines.
Of all the points you've made, this is the truest. The only offset to this is that shrines have a long cooldown of five minutes - that's pretty much the entire laning stage. From the games I've played, I've found myself still preferring to use conventional means of survival (healing items, skills, etc.) The only time I use shrines for that is when I want to go back to the fountain, or for when a teamfight is happening around it. Maybe your experience is different, but the only thing I've found them to have replaced is running back to the fountain.

If they turn out this way, I'll be with you. But so far I've not seem them make the game any less strategic - frankly, even more so. I've seen teams get punished by wrap-around TPs from shrines when they tried to push the t3 but hadn't destroyed the shrines yet.

I'd say out of all the things the shrines do, the ability to teleport to somewhere that isn't towers is the most tactical. It definitely does add depth because of the new ways for people to open up gank paths around vision at all points of the game so long as the shrine remains.

Accurate at least

You are one dumbass nig if you can't read the writing on the wall at this fucking point.

How about this, if the shrines need nerfing:

Hi there Fly, didn't realise you browsed 8ch. How's notail?

HOW THE FUCK DO I DEAL WITH SLARK

DONT SAY DONT FEED HIM BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE BRAINDEAD PERUVIANS LINE UP TO JUMP IN HIS MOUTH

IM SICK OF FUCKING RETARDS FEEDING THE SLARK IN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY GAMES LATELY

i love the new free le monkey man dlc that just released op
im waiting for a le gay fish dlc too becuase slark is my favorite non-binary charcter in dota

Ugly ui, shittier balance (Monkey King is bullshit with Antifun, Timbershit, Stormcuck, Slark, and Mirana; Drow got nerfed for some reason), shitty talent trees, and shitty models for Viper and Slardar (they look like gay, generic dragons from a generic fantasy movie). Oh yea, Techies are even worse now (can't stack mines, sky watch can't kill weak heroes, and they can't do shit in team fights).

Called it quits after seeing this shit.

Getting a gold gain talent on Space Cow over armor, or Mana Regen/Health for Sniper over damage/attack speed seem like really dumb things to do (You're doing something wrong with Space Cow if you're struggling with gold). Most of the talent choices suck dick. I'm more against the choices you're given than the trees themselves, since they were in Dota 1.

I agree

Requesting dump of fem-Meepo sets.

whats stopping you?

Who's she cosplaying as?

My guess would be Meepo, as per

To anyone hating DotA 2 because of the new shit, consider Smite. It has a lot of the same shit (ASSFAGGOTS, made by a cancerous China-appeasing company, horrible community), but it has an over-the-shoulder camera, skill cooldowns are lower, and the map is smaller, so at least shit happens more often.

Ability Draft is still playable, it's just that its even more fucking broken with the hero you get suddenly being even more important due to talents and extra ults.

Ability Draft was always retarded RNG in the picking phase, where the game is often decided by what heroes you get and in what order you get to pick stuff. If the enemy team has heroes like Silencer, Centaur, Chaos Knight, Dragon Knight, whilst you get the shittest of shit like Weaver, Brew, Elder Titan, Meepo, then it should come to no surprise that the only way you would win is if the enemy team is actually that retarded that they leave all the powerful abilities/synergies for you.

There's so much shit in AD that's just flatout broken, the only value the mode has is that it's chaos. And that hasn't changed.

Most of the last few games have been pretty swell,bar the last one where my two m8s who randomed Lycan and IO and had the enemy team fountain farm us because Monkey King does insane damage and is an OP faggot unless stomped non-stop.

Otherwise,new map is a bit disorienting, the talent tree isn't as bad as I thought it would be,gold is a bit easier to get by now and All Pick is still not worth going into.

As for the shrines,people tend to forget the distance between the lane equibrilum,it's less painful than walking to the fountain but it's still a long walk and a lot of farm being lost.In midgame,where everyone has boots it isn't a problem but but the farm you'd miss as a safelaner regardless makes it a poor choice for healing anyone except the mid or the jungle.

To be fair wards and shit still cost cash and a support doesn't have that much gold to go around until late game.Same goes with the "essentially 9 slotted carries" argument that gets passe around,as the only fags that can even get more than 6 slotted in a reasonable ammount of time are fucking Alchemist and a 50-0 Bounty Hunter.

wew

I'm enjoying the free mmr from the monkey cuck picks.

Slark is a hero that drops late game against carries like Antimage, or Medusa.

You simply to need to either get a stronger late game carry and confirm you can actually hold out.
Or try and prevent slark going on a killing spree, he depends highly on ganking so a simple early 5 man thats good in team fights is good.

storm spirit is also a really good hero to intiate on slark. There are also supports that can shrug off slark such as ogre magi or omniknight.

If you want to be ballsy and think you can exchange kills, pick Anchient Apparaition and snipe the fucker.

Also for the love of god buy sentries and DONT WANDER OFF. Ganking is what makes him win games, not farming or going late game with him.

It got funded, then launched an open beta, and shut down a couple months later. It just wasn't profitable.

Anthony Burch?

Post wine factories boyos

Besides the entire asscreed series

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS UPDATE 6 GB?????????????????????????????????????????

Kill yourself third worlder

Have to say anyone that says that 7.0 made the game casual is full of shit. Sure, in the way that the game now feeds you more bounty and regen and stuff like that it's true, but because XP is almost as important if not more important than gold all the games I've played on 7.0 have been stomps one way or the other, if you lose the early game and the enemy starts getting leveled there's no way you can catch up in experience because experience simply doesn't rubber band as much as gold. If you fuck up at the start there is almost no way to get back from that simply due to the amount of xp on the map.

tl:dr 7.0 has ruined coming back

I agree but I haven't felt the exp gaps significantly in this. What are the best ways to get exp?

Creeps are cute!

Well there's the fucking problem that if you lose the early game and all your tier 1s, the enemy gets full control of all 4 bounty runes on the map if they're not an idiot. It used to be losing early meant the enemy farmed some of your jungle safely and got the runes more often, but now, you lose the jungle and your enemy has 4 times the bounty and farms part of your jungle. It's just not fucking balanced yet.

rekt.

are there lewds?

Icefrog seriously hates Techies. He decided he wasn't done nerfing Techies so techies got another suite of giant nerfs. Land mines are a joke now that you can't stack them for instakills anymore. They're nothing more than shitty harass triggered by walking over them now. Stasis wards no longer stun but now root enemies so Stasis has gone to shit too. Suicide had its damage damage neutered even further (a while ago Icefrog chain-nerfed techies movespeed to an abysmal 270, lowered damage, increased cooldown, and shrunk the aoe radius something ridiculous to discourage suicide techies too) and became some kind of weird leap that does 50% of your health in damage to you with a fat aoe silence. Remote Mines are the only thing he hasn't wrecked further. Though at this rate I expect Icefrog to "rebalance" remote mines too just to make sure there is absolutely no reason to play techies left.

Other than that, new interface is low-info trash. I have to mouse over to check the status of my bonuses now. That's just fucking terrible. Talents were poorly implemented. Shrines and bounty runes definitely feel like they are casualizing the game further.

Blademail helps but Slark is one of those heroes designed to be very hard to stop unless you counterpicked him or your whole team plays intelligently. At low MMR just ban Slark just to have peace of mind from that shit. Abyssal Blade and Sheepstick can fuck over slark if you land it right but if he's hit dark pact you can't really make the disables stick.

The part about Slark that annoys me the most is that he operates as a ward-detecting radar. Zeus does that too but Slark will always know if you spotted him. How that fuck that shit is good design I do not know.

Your best strategy in a game of peruvians vs slark is to encourage people to become roaming 5man ganking and tower demolishing crews. It's dumb but if you're playing at a shithole MMR it's probably a winning strategy and it makes the slark cry when he cant solo gank.

Yeah but now you cant detect Q mines with gem or wards what give huge advantage vs mele and invisible heroes. Same with Stasis - stasis was great but cant pierce bkb.

It's called ASSFAGGOTS you fag.

You could also place those mines up ledges and inside narrow escape routes so that enemies don't see the mine until they've stepped on it. Once they noticed the mines, they were already dead.

And a stun is better than a root imo. It completely demolishes an enemy team if they get caught inside a stasis and by virtue of being invisible the odds of them having a bkb up while stasis activates are low and you can always plop a stasis down after bkb expires too.

Old stasis were super devastating.

They made Techies even more shit. Fuck Icefraud.

I can understand what they were going for with Techies, but they way they went about it is retarded. You actually have to think about where you have to place mines, and you can't make instant kill deathtraps anymore, but now it only takes a ranged hero to disable any mine in sight. As for the suicide, it was kind of overpowered to have a low cooldown bloodstone that could kill people, but the alternative seems fairly useless, especially with how long the delay on the jump is.

Icefrog just hates mines and suicide, honestly. He basically hates the entire hero so he's "subtly" trying to break everything about Techies that makes him interesting. He also made sure that Techies would take practically forever to get ported to DotA 2 and never had a proper implementation in Heroes of Newerth. That's all IceFrog being a shithead.

or
Perfect initiator.

Granted, I've played games where the enemy had Zues and Treant and we won. The only thing they still really need to fix is titans recall ability proccing lina's passive infinitely.

The longer time goes on the closer dota comes to being league of legends.

Techies could already wreck fights with a stasis or just by tossing remote mines from massive distance though. Sure, he's moved a bit from sub-initiation + long rage megaharass to initiation + long range megaharass, but that's not that good of a trade for him, especially when enemies can BKB/Manta/Lotus Orb out of that shit and pulverize techies in a flash when he jumps in. By contrast if you were hit by old stasis you were fucked unless your teammates had strong dispels to rescue you or shit like a siren ult to wait it out. And if you walked into one it was over.

It's not like I didn't combokill people with old techies using euls and a blink dagger to blink eul stasis landmine remote mine suicide somebody for massive damage. New techies is just garbage really. IceFrog is handing techies a few different toys to make up for everything he took away, but the result is a subpar pile of trash and IceFrog prefers it that way because he hates techies. It's no accident that despite Techies being ready to go and implemented he deliberately waited over a year to port all kinds of other heroes first before letting people play with Techies. That's because IceFrog hates Techies. That's not a hero IceFrog made. It's from old dota and icefrog has been chipping away at it for ages.

They've completely nerfed Naga Siren. She can only afk farm to a semi-carry position. She's worse than Venomancer.

I'm moving to HoN.

looking over the patch notes I am glad I stopped playing when I did holy shit. Are they trying to turn it into HotS? Are mobas dying or are they still a cash cow?

Wait. Many of my high mmr friends are saying that this meta will be an image meta because of the attack speed and mjol being able to be used on naga images. Maybe you need to try a few games with naga mjol?

All dying. Casuals flocking to Overwatch. But… not a quick death.

this patch fucked me up completly i cant win any game where is monkey king i tried all strategy against him to no avail.

first pic pre patch
second pic two day after patch

this is just impossible i might as well quit

Plebs

Naga strats are still valid, but it's not a risk nothing strat anymore. With the attack speed and mjol buffs you are more effective, but you will be feeding the enemy by shoving illusions into their base with no care even if it's just a small amount per illusion.

Not to mention Naga herself got buffed

>Level 10: +250 Mana OR +125 Health
>Level 15: +30 Attack Speed OR 15% Evasion
>Level 20: +15 Agility OR +20 Strength
>Level 25: +1 Mirror Image Illusion OR +40 Movement Speed

That evasion and stat game at level 15 and 20 is insane. For perspective, Reaver gives you +25 strength and Talisman of Evasion gives you 20% evasion.

shes hot though

I just tested Mjol and can't see what they were talking about. It doesn't activate or anything.

The whole point of the hero was that radiance made you explode and get 6 slots 10 minutes later. Now you get radiance and it doesn't do anything. You get diffusal and it doesn't do anything. You get octarine and it doesn't do anything because there isn't enough mana regen for riptide. Attack speed does nothing for farm.

Illusions are too weak for these melee fantasies. Especially without 20 manaburn diffusal. The opposing team always wanted to get close and stomp them. The radiance burn let you dance around while doing very high damage and push lanes or draw out team fights. Now it's unsustainable garbage. You'd have to be a Naga god to make it work.

I'd appreciate some replays of a naga not being a useless shitstain trying to do the old build. The ones I've watched are fucking shit. They only win because somebody else carried like a madman. The timing for being useful was very tight before, now it's gone. They farm for 20 minutes and get raped.

Get Bane. Enfeeble Monkey King. Laugh. All of Monkey King's abilities scale off of his attack damage so with one enfeeble he is fucking crippled. Alternatively nightmare or ult him. At level 25 Bane can even do -240 attack damage with an enfeeble.

Otherwise get Sven or Dazzle so you can give everyone giant armor. Most of all just do not fight inside monkey king's ult.

Eyes off my waifu. buddy.

Which is big as whole screen and gives you fuck ton of damage

you sure are quick to speak ill of your waifu

The thing that makes Techies unique was that he played drastically different to every other hero. Your goal as a Techies is to completely demoralize and kill the other team's gold income either via killing them instantly or through sentries, gems or a necronomicom. The hero in it's very concept is almost entirely about mind games (at least on a high skill level) and how to ruin the other team's game for them. To put it simply he's an asshole and not a fun one to play against.

That's what Icefrog doesn't like about Techies. He's hard to balance without making him feel cheap. His new version is what looks like to be a more fair hero but it kills a lot of what makes him unique. He plays like a terrible support hero more than an area denial and professional prick. It's a shame because even with the previously halved Land Mine damage and all the ways to destroy his mines was in a good enough. I didn't agree with it but it fixed the problem of him being too effective for his own good (which was mostly thanks to his sign upgrade which was unnessersary).

I tried 7.00 but I just didn't like it. Monkey King's a fun hero to play but I don't really enjoy the game as a whole anymore.

If you have a force staff, then you can just do a timely force staff so he gets pulled out of it; and it cancels.

You're expecting the patch to be figured out so early on? At least wait for the pro scene to get a couple more tournies under 7.00

What about his 50% life steal and one punch skill

His life steal has this weird interaction where it will heal based on his damage, not damage dealt. That's why you see him heal these ridiculous amounts. As for now, just kite him. There's a reason why he's got such a shitty winrate. Partially because all monkey kings just go full damage, and then just easily die when you put your mind to it.

That's funny, every time I get MK on my team I fucking lose, though things are probably different down here in sub-1k.

He is still nearly impossible even with your advices his life steal and everything. That hero should have never left vlave HQ

k

I don't believe the hero will ever see pro play without a major change. It's not fast enough and doesn't hit hard enough. At best, I think a pro team could only draw out a game for an hour before losing, like this SingSing video.

Imagine MK as reverse Anti-Mage. Rather than locking him down to ensure he doesn't fuck off, you're locking down MK so he doesn't rape everything within a 10 mile radius. Nyx and Doom are really good counters, Nyx especially since you can reflect boundless strike, which might even be enough to kill if Nyx's combo alone isn't. Doom is self-explanatory, since he can silence and break passives while also dealing constant damage to keep him from jumping into the trees.

gg wp and as for good measure im posting my yet another loss against this fucking shit.

It's easy to find you on dotabuff with all those unique names, goy. It took 2 seconds with Mr. Mirdini there.

you will never find me

Like I said, Monkey King has about 50% win rate in all brackets. When you realize you're actually shit at the game, maybe you can improve and just beat him.

HOW CAN I FUCKING BEAT HIM NEVER I HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH ANY HERO EVER TILL THIS FUCKING DAY YOU RETARDED FUCK SHIT

Sap his mana; he's also fairly squishy.

HOW THE FUCK DO I SNAP HIS MANA WHEN HE GANKS EVERLOVING SHIT EVERY DAMN MATCH TO MY TEAM AND HE GET SO FAT NO ONE CAN EVEN TAKE A SHIT IN HIS PRESENCE.

JUST FUCK OFF

PLAY INVOKER KID.

These talents are weird as fuck to play with. Just when I think I've got my head around the game, some motherfucker comes out spamming something with a miniscule cooldown and turns the tide of a fight.

Even fucking Underlord has higher winrate than Monkey King.

Well then I don't know what the fuck to tell you. He's a melee hero that gets stunned for four seconds when you break the tree he's standing in. If you're just here to sperg out, you'd be better off doing it on the steam forums alongside all the other retards with anger issues.

Doesn't prove anything. Arc Warden and Ebola Spirit were both broken and had shitty win rates. Omni has been 60% plus for ages and is hardly gamebreaking.