Holy shit this really is Starship Trooper the game…

Holy shit this really is Starship Trooper the gameā€¦

No kidding.

Fuck off shill nigger

Check out 2017 if you like that one and want to get more, simpler graphics and less customization but about the same gameplay.

World of Warcraft
;^)

If you can take it for what it is, it'll either be amazing or meh. If you're very into twin stick shooters or action games and want to try this to see how it is in terms of those genres, it does a bad job at both.

I fucking loved EDF. I have EDF Insect Armageddon installed but still haven't played it yet.

Sure are a lot of bugs in that game though. :^)

I can fucking tell what posts are the bot and what are just shitposting

The 4th difficulty mode is fucking nightmare fuel as it is, I don't want to imagine how bad Inferno will get.

Git gud

Is Insect Armageddon really as bad as everyone says?

I can't.

no, it's just way too short. by the time you really get into the action and start having fun it's over.

somebody host up a room and help me get some decent weapons for my brand-new air raider

Do you like ice cream?

is incest armageddon really as bad as everyone says?

Not really. It's just not as good as 2017 and above.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are there any new lewds?

Fucking bots are stealing our gets!!

I love ice cream!

Which game segues into frequent discussions on the nature of citizenship, government rule, and crime and punishment? That'd be the real Starship Troopers: the game.

most of earth by the final mission gets completely depopulated so who cares about that shit

first it was our jobs filling jam jars at the factory, so we retreated to the internet to become shitposting neets and now they take that from us too. maybe the bugs can wait probably not. theres some other things that need to be filled with rockets

YOU MUST DEFEAT THE GIANT INCESTS

Althought I loved the premise, I must say the game was pretty lacking. Also, the PS3 version have terrible loading times.