How does one become apart of the "FGC"?

How does one become apart of the "FGC"?

Stop

you can play fighting games and not be part of the most cucked group of gamers in the current year, user. Or did you buy SFV?

Not sure what the question is when the pic you included isn't the FGC

Wouldn't that be the Overwatch community?

I don't know much about Overwatch, but you cant beat out defending having a rootkit installed on your PC, which could have lead to potential viruses.

git good

Also, visit smokey arcades and get hood perfects in KoF98 against the local Mexicans. Once you get stabbed the first time you're in the club.

That's just one game, the FGC spans multiple games, multiple developers, multiple years.

Get really good at Super Street Fighter II Turbo Grand Master on fightcade or whatever its called and then tell everyone who claims to play fighting games to fuck off. There, done.

Suck Capcom's dick.

What do I do if I live in a farm town that is filled with mostly whites and no arcades?

You hang around those places, start wearing hipster clothes, grow a manlet beard, talk about tier lists and shit with your fellow nu-males, maybe play a bit (but its not really about that). Extra points if you are black or have a vagina.

That reminds me of the thread last week where someone asked why white people aren't good at fighting games and the thread instantly got filled with Holla Forumsacks screaming that fighting games are uncivilized and only idiots and lesser races like them.
Of course Asians are also good at fighting games but whatever/

Pick one faggot.

Faggot pet liberal nigger that plays videogames, you know the kind.

Just play until you get good, preferably local with people you know. Then play other people.

Those people are rarely good at fighting games.

Everyone I know in real life is too casual or rages when I beat them.

Devote your shitposting time to training mode and you'll be there in no time at all.

But the FGC is not about being good nowadays, its liberal virtue signaling and a diversity tranny shitfest.

Do you plan on joining the Smash community next?

Just stick to your locals if you want to get into competitive games.

Anyone who unironically says they're part of the FGC is a cancerous, memespouting faggot of the eports crowd who watches too many streams and/or videos online instead of actually playing fighting games.
Just find your locals and ignore the esports crowd that is festering fighting games ATM.

Got any proof of this or are you just bullshitting?
Low tier GOD gets called a nigger all the time online.

But user. What do I do when they don't exist where I live?

That the FGC is a liberal shithole? How many events have you been to?

No fucking shit, how is this an issue when you don't sperg out the moment you see something you don't like? I'm just there to play videogames, I couldn't give less of a fuck if my opponent is a literal cuck. Also if you're complaining about trannies that means you're still playing SFV because that game has the only tranny players in the entire FGC, that leaves me to conclude you have terrible taste in fighting games anyway.

East Asians are good at fighters cause they still have active fucking arcades.

Most hardcore Liberals are white user and most of the fighting game tournies I have been too are filled with nigs, spics and asians.

You got me there boy.

Start one with people around you. Mine is held once a week at a local videogame/card shop and it was started when an employee of the store asked the owner if he could start it to bring in more customers by selling food/drinks and a tournament fee to make more money. If you're still worried that you'll lose your NEET cred by socializing with other human beings just play online. Fightcade is free.
It just seems like you're just being lazy and are just spamming this thread with your opinion of what you think the FGC is when you've never even bothered to look for a local scene.
A lot of local scenes also make facebook or other social media pages to advertise and get more people involved, you just have to look.

P.S. Don't choose SFV as your main game to play, those communities are usually bad.

He seems oblivious that he is black himself, he's like an uncle ruckus.

Listen, there is no "the". When using the word "community", itself already incredibly vague and useless term, you can't ever use the. It makes no sense. Use "a" fighting game community.

Bathe in Deodorant fluid and then light it on fire with you in it, the fumes and pain will connect you to their world.
In your pain educed hallucinations Daigo will personally greet you in spirit and when you wake up you'll be naked in an alleyway somewhere with an arcade stick in your hands and it's cord wrapped around your neck. In your asshole you will find a pamphlet wrapped in a condom for a local Fighting game tournament. Do not go to get clothes, get up and walk straight there, the FGC will dress you. But only if they see the "mark"

On the shaft of your dick there will be numbers, these numbers are a prophesy to the game you will play, the character(s) you will main and how well you will play.

Once they see the mark they will outfit you with the Armour of the FGC ancestors. Outfits prevalent in the days of 3rd strike and Rival Schools. fashion far more ancient than the oldest oldfag on Holla Forums

that's one impressive spine